AMV Tournament-Round 1 Coasters "R" Us vs Ultimate Kcpj

Vote for one and say why.

First to five votes and it ends on September 6.
I vote Entry 1, cause of the music, and I liked it, and Entry 2 had badly placed visual effects, no music (just the japanese voices) and no depth, and it wasn't interesting.
I vote for Entry 1. First off, it actually has music, (Anime Music Video) and I also think the music seemed to flow with the video.
I vote for Entry 1. Like what Kaiba mentioned, Entry 1 was more like a AMV. The timing was also good.
Clearly the second entry didn't get the concept of an actual AMV...The 2nd entry was long...I prefer shorter amv's (around 1 - 2 mins) which would make the viewer want to see more videos from the creator of that particular amv....My vote goes to Entry 1....Peace out!
Entry 1. It was, like almost every other person has said, more like an AMV and it was great music that fits the scene shown.
Entry 1 it is was much better and more worth my time instead of watching this 10 minute video.
Entry 1 was much better. The second one wasn't even a real AMV. And if it was, it wouldn't be very good. Also, for the first one, the music relly went with the tempo of the video.