No, this sucks.
5.56%
Not that good, needs improvements.
0%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Ok I'm gonna write a story and the main character will be:

Name:Akio Korinzu
Bey: Burn Bull H2145 WD
Apperance: Long brown hair with red dye wears a black t-shirt, a blue-turquoise shirt and black jeans.
Personality:Friendly and competitive.
Special move: Burning Bull Counter Thrust

H2145(Horn type 2 14.5 milimetres) is like H145 except with free spinning wings.
Burning Bull Counter Thrust is the same as horn throw destruction from the anime.(Flinging the oppponent in the air when attacked)

Also:

Name: Atsune Korinzu
Bey: Thermal Capricorn CH120 Q
Apperance: Purple short(for a girl) hair, red dress with a white top underneath.
Personality: Nice but a bit wild at times. Sister of Akio.
Special move: Screwdriver Carroussel Blast

For Screwdriver Carrousel Blast the bey bounces and the spin track keeps changing and hits the opponent loads, I REPEAT, loads of times.

Hope people like!Cute
"Akio, akio!"Atsune called down the stairs from her room "there's a challenge match in town!"

Chapter 1: Great beginnings.

Akio quickly finished breakfast, ran to his room and picked up his bey, Burn Bull. The Fusion Wheel shone in the light and the see-through blue bull clear wheel looked amazing. He got his launcher grip and beylauncher and set off with his sister Atsune for the challenge match.

When Akio stood on stage for his first battle he looked at his bey-pointer. 12000 points on it. This challenge match was worth 500 points, but he knew he would face his 10 year-old sibling in the final.

The first opponent had Flame Wolf 100 ES, a stamina type like his own. "Three, two, one, LET IT RIIIIIIIP!"the crowd and competiters alike chanted. The beys flew into the stadium.Burn Bull may be a stamina type but it had considerable attack. As the opponents bey went to the centre, burn bull attacked it. Flame Wolf almost flew out of the stadium. Wolf started back for the centre but bull attacked it again. The opponents bey may have had eternal sharp but it started to wobble wildly."Attack, Flame Wolf," Akio's opponent said. "Ha," Akio grinned, "your mistake." Suddenly a bull spirit came out of the bey. "Go, Burning Bull Counter Thrust!" Akio cried. The wings on bulls spin track whacked wolf out of the stadium. Everyone in th arena cheered. Akio had won.

Atsune had won her first match too and they both got 50 points. "See you in the final," Atsune said to Akio. Akio had a challenge ahead...
Great story.heres a character:

Name:aquios
bey:moonlight and sunrise pegasis mf105r2f(they are twin pegasis,and aquios has a dual launcher)
looks:he has blue hair,wears a blue jacket,a blue scarf,a belt that holds his beys,blue jeans,red shoes,and wears black gloves
personality:he is a 12 year old guy with alot of beyspirit,and his twin bey,moonlight and sunrise pegasis,helps him achieve a whooping 100,000 bey points.he battles only the great and never gives up if he loses
secial move:
sunrise pegasis:total meltdown(bey glows red,then creates a fire tornado)
moonlight pegasis:midnight destruction(bey glows white,then creates large spikes at the opponent)
together:twilight typhoon(both of them creates a tornado,then fuses with each other,which creates a powerful hurricane)
side:good

p.s. Make him win alot!
Btw your poll is wrong.it should be the last one is no,it sucks.
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:04 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: Great story.heres a character:

Name:aquios
bey:moonlight and sunrise pegasis mf105r2f(they are twin pegasis,and aquios has a dual launcher)
looks:he has blue hair,wears a blue jacket,a blue scarf,a belt that holds his beys,blue jeans,red shoes,and wears black gloves
personality:he is a 12 year old guy with alot of beyspirit,and his twin bey,moonlight and sunrise pegasis,helps him achieve a whooping 100,000 bey points.he battles only the great and never gives up if he loses
secial move:
sunrise pegasis:total meltdown(bey glows red,then creates a fire tornado)
moonlight pegasis:midnight destruction(bey glows white,then creates large spikes at the opponent)
together:twilight typhoon(both of them creates a tornado,then fuses with each other,which creates a powerful hurricane)
side:good

p.s. Make him win alot!
Btw your poll is wrong.it should be the last one is no,it sucks.
Cool youre in and I saw you before from Super Peacocks story. I know the poll is wrong its just I was in a rush.
Just two questions, which would Aquios use in a challenge match and what do the parts you created look like?
______________________________________________________________________________________________
2 or 3 places left for good guys(or girls)
4 to 6 places left for bad guys(or girls)
Gud story... The idea of introducing all the characters before the start of the story is awesome....
Thanks.

Chapter 2: Great Beginnings part 2

The challenge match contestants had been easy for Atsune, she could tell it was the same for her brother."Are you ready bladers!!!"Blader DJ bellowed. "Three, two, one, LET IT RIIIIIIP!!!!" Atsune's bey, Thermal Capricorn, bounced off the edge of the arena. The other bey, Killer Libra D125 B, sped into the centre. Thermal Capricorn jumped to the centre and hit the other bey in midair.

Meanwhile Akio could see someone in the stands. He looked like a blader, but something more special. He had blue hair and a funny looking launcher, the rest of him was shadowed. Akio hoped to meet him after the challenge match.

Capricorn jumped around the stadium at lightning fast speed. Even with the speed of the opponent's libra, it couldnt land one hit! Suddenly as libra tried to attack thermal capricorn, it was at the side of the stadium. "Capricorn, go to the centre," Atsune commanded. Capricorn stopped bouncing and stilled at the centre. " Go capricorn special move, Screwdriver Caroussel Blast!" A goat spirit emerged from the bey and the spin track started to change rapidly. Capricorn made small bounces across the stage and when it made contact with the opponent's bey it made countless hits. Killer Libra was flung to the wall on the opponent's side of the stadium. "Atsune will be moving on to the final round to battle Akio!" Blader DJ shouted. Then it struck her, she would be facing her brother in the final.

Akio and Atsune stood up to the stadium. A stadium, a place where some of the worlds greatest battles take place, this would be one of them.

"Three, two, one, LET IT RIIIIP!!"everyone automaticly said, it was something they were used to. The beys took off. Capricorn bounced for bull but Akio had bull dodge. The battle had begun...
ok thats my problem.

aquios uses sunrise as attack,and moonlight as defence.so its up to you what he will use.but in a tagteam match,use both of them
ok,so mf means metal flag,105 is its height,and r2f is the bottom of galaxy,but if you want the whole thing.here are they
btw i like it
cant wait for it!
You know, since I dont have much to do today I'll start work on chapter 3 now!

Aquios could see the bladers from where he was standing. "Lets see how good they are really," he thought to himself.

Chapter 3: Great beginnings, final part.

"Go, Thermal Capricorn!" Atsune cried. "Go, Burn Bull!"Akio called out. The two beys clashed in the centre. Atsune's capricorn started to push Akio's bull back. "Go, Burning Bull Counter Thrust!" Akio commanded. "Capricorn, track change," Atsune said. Thermal Capricorn lowered itself and in the process flicked Burn Bull to the ground. Bull managed to get up again though because of the wide defense performance tip. Capricorn started to attack quickly, straight away. Bull started to take a lot of damage. "No bull!" Akio wailed. "It's over, Screwdriver Caroussel Blast!" Atsune said confidently. A goat spirit came out of the face bolt. Capricorn went straight for the attack. Bull couldnt pull away in time. Hit after hit Akio seemed to be waiting for something...

"Hmm..." Aquios thought, "Akio seems to be waiting for something, if he has enough skill as I think he has, he should win this. Aquios looked at his belt. At his side his two beys, Moonlight Pegasis and Sunrise Pegasis.

Akio saw something in a split second. Capricorn jumped a little higher than Bull. "Go, Burning Bull Counter Thrust!" Akio called to the blue and red bey being mauled. A big bull spirit came out. The spirits clashed in midair. The bull pushed the goat away and Atsune's bey was tossed out of the stadium."Akio has won!" Blader DJ cheered. Akio's beypointer now signalled 12900 points.

"You did really well Atsune,"Akio said. "You think so?" Atsune said. "Yeah, you had me in a tough spot there," Akio went on. They were walking home after the challenge match. "You two," a voice said. They both looked ahead. A 12 year old boy stood in front of them, he seemed to be wearing a lot of blue. "My name is Aquios and I want to talk to you both"...
whoa-whoa-whoa,wait!i told you its SUNRISE pegasis!its not sunlight!
Ok good.tnx for that.and keep on going
Akio and Atsune didn't know what to think of this person, but they decided to hear what he had to say. "You two seem to have something special,"

Chapter 4: The twin pegasis, the tag-team battle!

"But to prove yourselves battle me in a battle!"Aquios said. There was a pause. "Wait, but you don't have a partner," Atsune said confused. " Yes I do, I have my two pegasus!"Aquios flashed his two beys towards them. "Hey, they have a fusion wheel like my Burn Bull," Akio mentioned. "Yes but the special power stored in these fusion wheel is different to burn, these are Sunrise and Moonlight!" Aquios cried with an epic atmosphere "Now ready your beys!"

"Three, two, one, let it riiiiip!" their voices echoed in the park centre. The duon launcher launched the two pegasis into the stadium. Burn Bull and Moonlight Pegasis went to the centre while Thermal Capricorn and Sunrise Pegasis sped round the edge. (NOTEConfusedunrise pegasis and moonlight pegasis will be called by their fusion wheel name for the remainder of this chapter.) Sunrise started to chase Capricorn, but just as it reached it Sunrise moved to the centre and attacked bull. "Dang it!" Akio said frustrated. "Don't lose focus," Aquios said, "go moonlight!" Moonlight attacked bull but it didn't seem to do much damage. "That bey is a defense type," Atsune said to Akio. Atsune's bey attacked sunrise but moonlight got in the way. Moonlight didn't take much damage. "Moonlight, special move, Midnight Destruction!" Aquios said to moonlight. Spikes started to fly at capricorn while Aquios' bey glowed white. "Capricorn, Screwdriver Carrousel Blast!"Atsune called in a split second decision.

At the same time Akio was also having problems with sunrise. "Special move, Total Meltdown!"Aquios said. Sunrise glowed red and whipped up a tornado. Akio didn't know what to do. Suddenly, one of moonlight's spikes got caught up in the tornado. It spiralled the humungous wind wall and flew up in the air. Akio had an idea...
go aquios!gud story.wonder what akio will do....
"Go Burn Bull, attack Sunrise Pegasis!!" Akio commanded. "What!?" Aquios was alarmed, "you must be crazy!"

Chapter 5: The twin pegasis, the tag team battle! Final part.

Bull attacked the flaring red tornado. "Your attack did nothing!" Aquios said. Suddenly bull flew right up the tornado and into the air! "Go Bull, Burning Solar Stomp!"Akio said, this was a new special move. Bull smashed down on Sunrise Pegasis. "No," Aquios pannicked, "use your metal wings to smash it back!" There was a red explosion...

Thermal Capricorn bounced out of the way of the spikes. " Now capricorn!!!" Atsune said. "No," Aquios panicked "use your metal wings to smash it back!" There was a white explosion...

The two lights fused together and a red and white spiral hovered above them. As the light cleared four beys fell down from the sky. They all fell on the ground, stopped and out of energy. "A draw?!" they all exclaimed.

"Well, this was even better then I had initially thought. Your power was even enough to end it as a draw, welcome to the Rebels..."
Yo Korinzu! Make meh!
Name: Haze
Bey: Vulcan Virgo 85CS
Appearance: Longish black hair, Black t-shirt, Black Jeans, Black underwear.
First of all, black underwear!? No one needs to know that! And tell me if you are a goth...
Nah, just emo. And Make mah Shoes and socks black.
MMMMMM....... Seriously your my friend, sitting beside me at this point of time and in the same school as me... Try changing it.
You need a comic relief character. And why are we talking like this while sitting beside each other with Stratos Lebb?
Black hair, and underwear. No changing. I have made a character request, fulfill it!
Fine, but Red t-shirt and blue jeans, if you agree, BUT NO BLACK! This has gone so off topic.. LOL...
I made a Carping request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!