61.11%
Good, but needs improvements.
33.33%
No, this sucks.
5.56%
Not that good, needs improvements.
0%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
"Special move, Capricorn Screwdriver Thrash!" Atsune said. Extreme Capricorn kept jumping to the centre and smashing Celestial Angel. Then Celestial Angel stopped. Atsune won!

Chapter19: Chosen powers final part.

"Are you convinced that you are an angel?" Takahiro said. "Mmm," Atsune was thinking. Suddenly she elevated in the air and started to glow white and started to change. Her hair grew longer and something emerged from her back. Gloria and Nao were gaping. She descended to the ground and stopped glowing. Her hair was long and silvery white and her dress was white. But best of all she had her wings. "I am convinced," Atsune gleamed. "Now fly Atsune, Akio and Chika are in trouble," Takahiro said. "Where are they?" Atsune asked. "Follow your heart," Gloria said.

"Three, two, one, let it riiiiip!" Mike and Sengai said. They spun out of the alley and a ray of light shone on Mike's bey. It was Tornado Virgo T125 F.(Yes I know I changed the bey) "Attack! Attack attack ATTACK!!!!!!" Mike shouted. Virgo smashed Leone back. "Counter!" Sengai said. Nothing happened. "What!? Its too powerful!" Sengai exclaimed. "Let it rip!" someone said. Sengai looked behind him. "Kyoya Tategami!" Sengai shouted. "Special move! King Lion Tearing Blast!" Kyoya said. Fang Leone 130 W2D did this. Virgo was flung back. "Attack!" Virgo attacked Kyoya's bey. It didn't do anything. "Special move! Wild Fang Smash!" Sengai shouted. Virgo was flung in the air. "Tag-team special move! 10 Claw Impact!" they said. They both smashed into Virgo and Virgo exploded into Gazillion(if thats a number) pieces. Mike turned into lots of dark orbs. "Thanks Kyoya," Sengai said. "No sweat kid," Kyoya said.

Atsune entered the dream. "Another intruder," Oika said, "and a pretty one at that." "Creep!" Atsune shouted. She had noticed being in the angel world had aged her faster. She was now 12. "Go Extreme Capricorn!" Atsune shouted from the position she hovered over... (Dun,Dun,DUUUUUUN!)

P.S its ma b-day soon!!!!!!!!! DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Could you make Sengai's Fang Leone evolve into Tail Lione 130W4D:
A left spin that is an attack type, paired with Kyoya's Fang Leone 130W2D in one word: Unstoppable.
Hi are you still taking requests?
If you are here is my request:
Blader: Dyoga
Bey: Ddrago Explode L:E (Last Explosion, when Ddrago runs out of spin it hits the other opponent with one last blow that has a 99.9 percent chance that the opponent is knocked out of the stadium. This also take a lot of energy out of Ddrago but still has enough spin to stay at least 10 more seconds spinning.
Special move: Exploding Crunch Roar
He is the long lost brother of Ryuga. They are a team and are the rivals of Sengai and Kyoya.
Sorry I havnt posted in a while. Im not accepting any more character requests other than bad guys without a bey (i will give him/her one). I will write more when I get round to it, Ive just been enjoying the weather and holidays. Also Ryuga will be playing a part in the Epilogue of Book 1 and will not be viewed as a villian. And yes Leone will Evolve.
Ok, I need to work hard in school at the moment and I will post short spoofs of parts of the story until Summer.

"Akio, Akio, there is a challenge match in town!" Atsune called from the top of the stairs, "oops." Atsune dropped Thermal Capricorn from the top of the stairs. "Ahh!" Akio shouted. He moved out of the way of the falling bey. Crack!!! Capricorn split in half. "No!" Atsune shouted, "oh well, I'll use my spare." "What is it?" Akio asked. "Killer Pisces M145 S," Atsune said.(Its bad) Akio didnt answer...
Chapter S.2
"Three,two,one, LET IT RIIIP!"everyone automaticly said, it was something they were used to. Capricorn bounced for Bull but Akio had Bull dodge. Capricorn bounced out of the stadium and Bull followed. Capricorn landed beside Atsune and Bull raced into the air. Akio looked up. Burn Bull landed on his face. "OW!" Akio shouted. "The winner is Akio, and you win 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 beypoints!" Blader DJ shouted. But Akio lay unconscious on the ground...
i laughed so hard when you said the beypoints.good job,BTW
Chapter S.3
"Special move! Total Meltdown!" Aquios said. Sunrise glowed red and whipped up a tornado. Akio didn't know what to do. Suddenly, one of Moonlight's spikes got caught in the tornado. It spiralled the humungous wind wall and flew up the air. Akio had an idea... He picked up Burn Bull and ran away. "What!" Atsune shouted. "LOL," Aquios said. Then he toppled over laughing. His beys stopped spinning because he wasn't paying attention. "Yay, I won!" Atsune said. "What?! I lost!" Aquios said. Then he exploded...
NOOO aqoius LOST!!!another great twist,korinzu
Hold on,he exploded....?I dont get that part 0.o
Cool story,dude.keep it up!!(i also agree with BBP9,he exploded??)
I dunno, just think of someone doing that.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter S.4
"Login initialising," the computer said in a metallic voice. Aquios flashed his beyblades over the screen. "Please show your beyblade to the screen," the computer said. "What!? Here," Haze said and smashed it. "No! Haze I left my baby brother in there!" (Inside) "Dada!" the baby said. While he smashed everything in his path. The whole base smashed in to dust. "Dada!" the baby said...
when is Izuma coming in?
UMM.are you making us laugh with really odd twist that never happen in the story.....?
Yes :3
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter S.5
"This is only Ryutaro's body, I, Seth, have taken over your old team member!" Seth said. "Well we better get Ryutaro out!" Akio said and reached down Seth's throat. "Stop it! Stop it!" Seth called. "Maybe Burn Bull will help, LET IT RIP!" Akio said. "Nooo! Aghh!" Seth said as Bull went down his throat. "AaAaAaHh!" Seth said. "Now isn't that better!" Akio said cheerfully. But Seth was dead....
I sense something in the force.....that korinzu will make someone break the whole base down.....again
Maybe...
Chapter S.6
"Good, now I can transform," Chika said. A bright light emanated from Chika. "AAAAH! ITS TOO BRIIIIIGHT!" Akio screamed. Akio couldn't see anything. "Akio? Akio?" Chika said. "I cant see..." Akio said. "Hmm..." Chika thought.
Akio woke up. Everyone was laughing. "Whats so funny?" Akio said. Ryutaro passed him his My Little Pony mirror. "Grrrr....Chika!!!" There was a moustache and glasses drawn on him...
sorry but i couldnt be bothered to read the whole story XD maybe some other time
sounds good so far though you may wanna develop some charaters more otherwise awesome