A proposition of truce and Beyforgiveness.

(Aug. 31, 2008  4:36 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  4:35 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: we should all have a wifi tournament on our psp`s, ds`s and/or wii`s. since at the beyblade tourneys theres always people too far away we can have a tournament on a wifi enabled game since we all have an internet connection. what do you say?

I'd say you need to start paying attention and posting in the correct threads before you get warned/banned.

No need to be so harsh. Lips_sealed
It's good that people are getting unbanned.
Just don't bring back Blader:kenny XD (Though I doubt you would anyway Tongue_out)

Thanks for the unban Smile
(Aug. 31, 2008  9:55 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: It's good that people are getting unbanned.
Just don't bring back Blader:kenny XD (Though I doubt you would anyway Tongue_out)

Thanks for the unban Smile

No problem, welcome back.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Any banned members who may be reading this, you can contact me and we will talk about getting you unbanned.

alright. since you said we can contact you, this is the only way. you blocked me on aim. So im asking for bey forgiveness. ill answer any questions and go on bey probation 99 % even if you want. thanks for the offer tho, brad. im also curious about the performance of metal fight beyblade. how are they?
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:29 AM)brandonk129 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Any banned members who may be reading this, you can contact me and we will talk about getting you unbanned.

alright. since you said we can contact you, this is the only way. you blocked me on aim. So im asking for bey forgiveness. ill answer any questions and go on bey probation 99 % even if you want. thanks for the offer tho, brad. im also curious about the performance of metal fight beyblade. how are they?

Done.
youre the man, srsly. im gonna try to contribute as much as possible.
I apologise once again for all the pointless posts and stuff I've made in the past. Obviously I've not been in this community for too long and stuff so people are going to shout at me if I do make those posts. I basically content myself with reading posts now which is just as fun =D

Ahh, good times. Joyful_3
Dreamborn (my other half) asks if he can be unbanned from here Smile
i will do it if you promise to stop saying "my other half"
(Sep. 02, 2008  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i will do it if you promise to stop saying "my other half"

What else do I call him XD
Alright I'll stop.
If I started calling him Dreamborn/Chris would you get it though XD since you'd think Ichida with the "Chris" thing Uncertain
The ban was lifted.
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:56 AM)Ichida Wrote:
Train Wrote:Can anyone else hear Ichida yelling at the guy in the middle of this speech? (I know I know we have to treat him nice, but this is obviously a big stupid joke).

Yeah, really; it was me yelling "carp YOU ALL, I'M NOT YOUR carp CHARITY CASE." <.<

Okay I know I've been having issues on here as of late and I know this is a topic of peace, but this needs to be said. carp YOU! YOU IGNORANT carp! This was not only taken out of context it was me following the rules. Brad had just issued a peace rule here. We had to treat one another better and stop being such total assholes. This whole sentiment is lost on you obviously and I'm not surprised I find you quite ignorant all around. I do not deserve this sort of carp from you or anyone. Think before you speak next time.

I do apologize if this was wrong of me to say or bring up. I know it doesn't really belong in a topic of peace, but he drew attention to an old comment I made regarding an innocent video Toto posted and skewed it to make me seem like a bad guy. No one should have to tolerate that (for lack of a better word) "evil" carp.
Hi, this is dreamborn, I read my account had been unbanned (and can see that it is) but it refuses to let me post anywhere, I sent for a verification form (and didnt get an email) and messaged Brad about it to no response, I hope you dont mind if I made another account, if so, I'm really sorry about it.

Thanks and looking forward to helping contribute to the board Joyful_3
(Sep. 08, 2008  6:23 PM)Digital Dreamer Wrote: Hi, this is dreamborn, I read my account had been unbanned (and can see that it is) but it refuses to let me post anywhere, I sent for a verification form (and didnt get an email) and messaged Brad about it to no response, I hope you dont mind if I made another account, if so, I'm really sorry about it.

Thanks and looking forward to helping contribute to the board Joyful_3

I do mind, actually. I was working on seeing what the issue with your account was and you didn't even wait a day for a response.