A proposition of truce and Beyforgiveness.

After a recent thread (which has since been locked and moved), I decided it would be a good idea. Of course, you can choose not to participate in this at all, but to keep the community from falling apart, I think this is necessary.

We all need to get over our anger and prejudices and forgive each other. I am proposing a change for peace to move forward with the plan Roan successfully implemented previously. To assist in this, I am suspending the reputation system until further notice.

Any banned members who may be reading this, you can contact me and we will talk about getting you unbanned. Blader: Kenny, don't bother, I won't say yes to you. Any members brought back will be at 90% warning probationary period for three months.

So, any members I may have personal conflicts with, I am proposing this truce now so we can start fresh. This goes for every other member: I encourage you to make peace with any conflicts you may have.

I want this community to survive, and I hope you'll follow my lead.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: After a recent thread (which has since been locked and moved), I decided it would be a good idea. Of course, you can choose not to participate in this at all, but to keep the community from falling apart, I think this is necessary.

We all need to get over our anger and prejudices and forgive each other. I am proposing a change for peace to move forward with the plan Roan successfully implemented previously. To assist in this, I am suspending the reputation system until further notice.

Any banned members who may be reading this, you can contact me and we will talk about getting you unbanned. Blader: Kenny, don't bother, I won't say yes to you. Any members brought back will be at 90% warning probationary period for three months.

So, any members I may have personal conflicts with, I am proposing this truce now so we can start fresh. This goes for every other member: I encourage you to make peace with any conflicts you may have.

Here Here!!!!!
I back this fully,

Alot of members from previous communities seem to have issues with other members from the previous communities, especially with the staff. Starting fresh, and anew with each other seems to be the best route to getting over past squabbles, and moving forward to better the community for all of us, and future members.

I'm hoping anyone who steps forward is willing to really go along with this in order to make beywiki a better place.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:17 PM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: After a recent thread (which has since been locked and moved), I decided it would be a good idea. Of course, you can choose not to participate in this at all, but to keep the community from falling apart, I think this is necessary.

Here Here!!!!!

James, you've been here for two days, how could you have had any conflicts with a member already?

I don't think I've ever had a bad conflict with anyone, but if anyone has ever felt upset from something I'm said, I'm saying sorry now.

I also feel that everyone should take part in this, for Roan (I make it sound like he's dead. :-/). It was all of the arguing and conflicts and bitching that made him step down, so now we should make amends.

On a side note, I'll miss the Rep System, but with all of the negative reps that some members had, it's likely for the best.
I am backing this as well. I haven't been very vocal during this whole ordeal, as I really don't understand why we've been bickering for this long, but I simply think some people need to step back and look at what they're doing.

What really matters is the present, not the past. And if we can improve the present situation, we will build a brighter future. All of us are on the same level and need to work towards a common goal. Brad said way back in October when Beywiki opened, "This community belongs to the members". Now lets start acting like it! Because after all, we are a community, and always will be.
The rep system may or may not make a comeback. However I think it may have been more of a hindrance than anything else. I may introduce some sort of "Thanks" system for posts instead.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The rep system may or may not make a comeback. However I think it may have been more of a hindrance than anything else. I may introduce some sort of "Thanks" system for posts instead.

That would be an excellent idea. Smile DATS uses something like this, I think it's better than a Reputation System. A Thanks System wouldn't cause all of the negativity ("is rude", "unproductive", "a habitual liar") that Negative Reps had.
Brad, I'm sorry about the other night. Truly. I really had no right to do that. Can you forgive me?
im sorta glad to see the rep system go, but the thanks system sounds like a great idea
I'm not entirely sure what this whole prejudice thing is, but a turn for peace is always nice.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:44 PM)Evan Wrote: Brad, I'm sorry about the other night. Truly. I really had no right to do that. Can you forgive me?

Of course. Smile
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:44 PM)Evan Wrote: Brad, I'm sorry about the other night. Truly. I really had no right to do that. Can you forgive me?

Of course. Smile

I'm glad, because I feel really bad about the whole thing Pinching_eyes It was stupid of me, and I honestly don't know what came over me.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The rep system may or may not make a comeback. However I think it may have been more of a hindrance than anything else. I may introduce some sort of "Thanks" system for posts instead.

I have seen this system, and I liked it.

Cheers everyone. Smile
This is great Smile

To a brighter future here at Beywiki Wink

Apologies for any stuff i've done in the past btw.
I'm usually always up for peace. I usually only snap when I have problems IRL and bring it up on the board, but I'm learning to stay off the net and keep it away as far as I can when it happens.

I'm in.
I will work harder than ever to repent for my mistakes and ensure that this bey-community grows to be the success that everyone wants it to be.
beyluxurycruise
Sorry for any arguments I've had with any of you, thanks to all of you guys who posted here. I've learned alot from this community and Thanks to all of your polite suggestions and help. This community is too good to go down right guys?
Great idea.

I hope what I posted in that locked topic was read.
I can only think of two people which I didn't like, and they long since left the comunity.

I have no strife, not that I did months ago either. I have love for everyone.

SEEEEN ;E
I back this up to I know a lot of you have problems reading my post because i don't use (,) periods etc, it's just that when i am online i really don't use them all like that but i am working on that problem.

I also want to say sorry to anyone that i may have been hard on in the past, and to let you all know I personally did not like the whole rep system because I felt, the rep points I was getting was not right and i felt i was being picked on, just because of the way may post and threads were to everyone on beywiki I am sorry.
This is a great idea. Sorry if I've annoyed anyone in anyway, or if I ask too many questions, lol
I fully back this idea I think it great. so I'm saying sorry to all the people I probably have annoyed ever since beyblading started o.O
i like this thread and i would like to also apologize to anyone that i have offended or upset since my being here. I will do better and be better and I commend you brad for creating this thread because you really didnt have to and you could have let the other thread continue but you didnt and i feel that was very mature and responsible. Truly a step up and a job well done. =)
PEACE TO ALL

sorry to anyone ive upset or annoyed or done anything negative to since my coming here

i`d also like to say sorry to all those i upset while i was on boobee13 the way i acted was out of line and it was also wrong of me to make another account. sorry from the very bottom of my beyheart Smile

am i forgiven of my sins father brad and deacon abmtrt (all beywiki members that read this) XD
Sounds good. sorry for putting Large Images in my sigs I'll try to make them small I promise.