A new type of beyblade!

Hello bladers, I have just come up with an idea for a new beyblade, and it's called Black Samurai! I do not have drawings, but I will explain to you the parts so you can get an idea of what it looks like!

It has a face bolt with a ninja holding a sword in between it's eye's.

It has a fusion wheel with four swords forming a circle around the place where the face bolt goes. (no stickers)

It has a black coloured fusion wheel with four wave shaped blades with the wave shaped part facing the left with four smaller versions at the front of each big version (none of them are sharp).

It has a grey coloured ninja star shaped spin track.

It has a performance tip with magnetic metal in the shape of a normal performance tip and it's protected with grey plastic and a bit of the metal sticking out of the bottom.

I made the first samurai in Strike Samurai MKCHS85 RWHF/RWD. so yeah. copyright issues
Sure. No worries. Just putting my ideas into words, that's allStupid
ok, i dont mind but for the usage of this beyblade in stories, it is a no no ok?
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:01 AM)legendunicorn Wrote: Hello bladers, I have just come up with an idea for a new beyblade, and it's called Black Samurai! I do not have drawings, but I will explain to you the parts so you can get an idea of what it looks like!

It has a fusion wheel with four swords forming a circle around the place where the face bolt goes. (no stickers)

It has a black coloured fusion wheel with four wave shaped blades with the wave shaped part facing the left with four smaller versions at the front of each big version (none of them are sharp).

It has a performance tip with magnetic metal in the shape of a normal performance tip and it's protected with grey plastic and a bit of the metal sticking out of the bottom.
Fusion wheel and fusion wheel or did you mean clear wheel
Dude this is just a beyblade with a dark wheel and a T125 and a ms and a es mixed together, are we allowed to even make these sort of threads, because there is already a thread called beyblade part you want to be made. Just post this there.
(Oct. 11, 2011  11:03 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I made the first samurai in Strike Samurai MKCHS85 RWHF/RWD. so yeah. copyright issues

um, actually you weren't the first to make a ninja bey.
what a carp blade
Everybody tries to make a ninja beyblade I don't get it, it's not that cool.
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:04 PM)CRASH_KiD Wrote: what a carp blade

Dude, have a little respect, some people are open to constructive criticism but that is just plain rude, if you don't like it then please elaborate why...

(Oct. 11, 2011  9:10 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:04 PM)CRASH_KiD Wrote: what a carp blade

Dude, have a little respect, some people are open to constructive criticism but that is just plain rude, if you don't like it then please elaborate why...

So how do you feel about it, just wondering.

I have a few questions. Why does it have two Fusion Wheels? The Performance Tip sounds very similar to the Metal Spike Tip. And why is it magnetic? Was is that supposed to do for the BeyBlade. What is a normal performance tip? Maybe you should give more information on the Spin Track.
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:22 PM)Aura Wrote: I have a few questions. Why does it have two Fusion Wheels? The Performance Tip sounds very similar to the Metal Spike Tip. And why is it magnetic? Was is that supposed to do for the BeyBlade. What is a normal performance tip? Maybe you should give more information on the Spin Track.

It could be a 4D System Bey with a Metal Frame and a Core or he made a mistake and called the CW the MW. This Bey could be called Black Samurai NS125DMS
DMS- Defense Metal Sharp.
NS125- Ninja Star 125
Anyway The Names of Parts are up to you! You don't have to use these names.
EDIT: Um... 4Ds Have CWs.
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:29 PM)sum 472 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:22 PM)Aura Wrote: I have a few questions. Why does it have two Fusion Wheels? The Performance Tip sounds very similar to the Metal Spike Tip. And why is it magnetic? Was is that supposed to do for the BeyBlade. What is a normal performance tip? Maybe you should give more information on the Spin Track.

It could be a 4D System Bey with a Metal Frame and a Core or he made a mistake and called the CW the MW. This Bey could be called Black Samurai NS125DMS
DMS- Defense Metal Sharp.
NS125- Ninja Star 125
Anyway The Names of Parts are up to you! You don't have to use these names.

It would still have a clear wheel though.

(Oct. 11, 2011  11:03 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I made the first samurai in Strike Samurai MKCHS85 RWHF/RWD. so yeah. copyright issues

Serious
get out

If you guys actually read this, he doesn't have 2 clear wheels, he was just explaining it further.
Also, the tip sounds nothing like MS. More like a DS except it inner part being metal..
But I still don't get why the performance tip is magnetic.
Isnt Neminis going to be released as Black Neminis?
That is not even confirmed, and nothing helping the OP out has ever been suggested. Yes, it could use a ton of work, no, nothing is absolutely disposable with his idea.
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:13 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: [quote='legendunicorn' pid='810219' dateline='1318323706']
Hello bladers, I have just come up with an idea for a new beyblade, and it's called Black Samurai! I do not have drawings, but I will explain to you the parts so you can get an idea of what it looks like!

It has a black coloured fusion wheel with four wave shaped blades with the wave shaped part facing the left with four smaller versions at the front of each big version (none of them are sharp)

That was a mistake, I meant for that to be a clear wheel.

Fusion wheel and fusion wheel or did you mean clear wheel?
That was a mistake, I meant for that to be the clear wheel.
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:41 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: That is not even confirmed, and nothing helping the OP out has ever been suggested. Yes, it could use a ton of work, no, nothing is absolutely disposable with his idea.

Yes but why would this deserve it's own thread, maybe he could say that we could make some beys up but there is already a thread for that so this thread just needs to be deleted or just let it die down.
there are no such threads. all of them are "dead" or closed. i checked like 6 times, with the same results each time.