A new homemade Beyblading project

So I was thinking... What if we bladers could have stuff like in the anime? You know, like advanced stadiums, challenges, and even living spaces for bladers to live in? I'm gonna try to make that a reality. I'm calling this huge project... Neo Bey City.
This is an amazing project but pretty immense. I did have a idea similar to yours; opening up a Beyblade training class or studio. But honestly, if Neo Bey City came true, I would go there in a heartbeat and Blade for life. ;u; We'll need many people to get this project going but overall, awesome idea. Smile
while i would love to see that. a lot of that seems downright impossible. while certain things can be done with as large a community as us, like larger anime-like stadiums. they would never be used in competitive play. and while side events and challenges could be held at our events, they could never be done to the scale of the anime. and also, creating a whole city dedicated to, quite frankly, a toy, it's just absurd.

i dont want to beyblade burst your bubble, and i mean no disrespect, but unless someone can convince me otherwise, this is just to high scale to be done.
It won't be a city, but it'll be set in a real life city. The stadiums will actually be 3 times as big as a normal stadium.

I dunno about the apartments, though. I might need some fellow bladers to help me out. Does anyone know any bladers who live in Texas like I do?
(Aug. 02, 2016  5:40 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: It won't be a city, but it'll be set in a real life city. The stadiums will actually be 3 times as big as a normal stadium.

well stadium and challenge things are definitely possible [yeah why not? making a big plastic bowl isn't much hard. i made a wood stadium in 2009. but it can't be used for official tournaments as it won't allow all types to perform that good. like only stamina types will work as attack will have hard time KOing there and defence can't OS attack so most people will use Stamina and Zombie combos only
Maybe we could work with a special 3D printed stadium that can be assembled?
even if so, this cant be done in just one city. and these beyblade burst sived stadiums would need
to be produced in large numbers to make this a reality. i actually have a thread dedicated to a similar beyblade training club

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...g-day-camp

so if this is to be don it should be done by as many members as can be all over the world, including myself, you have convinced me that this is not on the massive scale i thought you were talking about.
and all this can be done with beyblade burst and be a major milestone for our comunity.

thou i feel a little ashamed that my 8 lines of text were bested by your one, but oh well.
(Aug. 02, 2016  5:48 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Maybe we could work with a special 3D printed stadium that can be assembled?

well it sounds little costly tbh. other then that it will be hard and expensive to make stadiums for every of our area we keep tournaments. if we are going to make this for 1 area only [1 "beycity] then i think this sounds better to me as personal project more
edit:- beaten. and well I really think we don't need any kind Beyschool or camp. If you attend WBO tournaments and battling many strong bladers will it's enough for gain lots of experince and learn lots of thing/skills. if you real good informative thread here and read beywiki and beyblade wiki it will also give you most of info on beys
Yeah, maybe instead of a city... What about a national thing? That's it! Neo Bey City? How about Neo Beyblade National Coalition?
(Aug. 02, 2016  5:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2016  5:48 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Maybe we could work with a special 3D printed stadium that can be assembled?

well it sounds little costly tbh. other then that it will be hard and expensive to make stadiums for every of our area we keep tournaments. if we are going to make this for 1 area only [1 "beycity] then i think this sounds better to me as personal project more

well it doesn't have to be immediate, this could start in one city (spokane valley, washington) (cough, cough) spread to other parts of the state, province, territory, ect. then mabye the whole country or the world. this will defiantly be a project of many years, but i think for this is a thing that can be accomplished, mabye over 6 years, like lot 48 (please tell me someone gets that joke).
(Aug. 02, 2016  6:06 AM)The Real Libra Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2016  5:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

well it doesn't have to be immediate, this could start in one city (spokane valley, washington) (cough, cough) spread to other parts of the state, province, territory, ect. then mabye the whole country or the world. this will defiantly be a project of many years, but i think for this is a thing that can be accomplished, mabye over 6 years, like lot 48 (please tell me someone gets that joke).

I can understand what you mean lol. but if we take so much time burst will end already till then [we are still taking abt machinque papa's launcher]. also if keep focus on one single city and move on slowly, many other cities have to wait for long time for it [off-topic:- like how we Indian got 4G after so long time].
(Aug. 02, 2016  5:40 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: It won't be a city, but it'll be set in a real life city. The stadiums will actually be 3 times as big as a normal stadium.

I dunno about the apartments, though. I might need some fellow bladers to help me out. Does anyone know any bladers who live in Texas like I do?

I actually live in Texas
Well if we collaborate with multiple cities at once (Spokane valley) (pls)
So, let me get this straight; you want to make housing for Bladers, and a larger stadium within the area of them. That is basically what the OP says.

If you wanted to make a stadium 3 times as big, then that would have a massive effect on the meta. Attack would have a much harder time KOing, and I would think it would take too long for mobile attack combos to get maybe solid hit.

And you also want to get this done in different regions; you would have to get approval from each city, which I don't think would happen, since we are talking about a community bowl. Beyblade is not an everlasting game, where popularity has it times, and within 3 years, I would think next to nobody would be using it.

People have suggested things like this in the past (such as a BeyCamp for people to attend), but it is very unrealistic.
I think you would be very surprised by how boring all of that stuff would turn out to be in real life, where Beyblades don't spin for twenty minutes, can't be controlled, and don't release bursts of fire/water/lightning/whatever.

Man, I am obsessed with the idea of the BeyCamp, though. I don't think we could ever do it, but it would probably be pretty fun and also hilarious. I know Takara did some Beyblade island camp thing in Japan before, but ...
Let's stick with the BeyCamp idea! That's an awesome idea!
Yeah, but I don't think it's possible for us to do it.
Maybe not in the way you think. Maybe we can organize special tournaments? I mean, that doesn't seem too hard if we can get those tent looking things like you'd see at tailgate parties.
Every time someone brings up something like this and wants us to make beyblade events like it is in the anime it makes me wonder why would you ever want this. These ideas won't work good in the real world, having a huge stadium sounds fantastic in the anime where you control your tops, in real life it will lead to extremely boring matches with the beyblades never touching. There will never be a city or a whole spot in the city designated towards playing beyblade. And then you are discussing some form of beyblade camp? Kids aren't all about learning, they want hands on. They don't want to watch you play and teach them, they want to play them selves. Honestly if the WBO ever wanted to have something thats not an official event they could always do demo days or something along those lines where kids go in, meet other kids in the area who play beyblade and just do some non tournament matches for a while and then maybe have a non ranked tournament at the end for anyone who wants to play. Similar to the Toys R Us events years ago, but a bit more structured since members of this site card a bit more than your average employee at Toys R Us.

Sorry for going off on a bit of a rant, but honestly at some point people need to realize we will never make beyblade like the anime and this game will never rise to the heights that you all are expecting.
well my whole idea for the camp is more for us to be less like instructors and more like mentors.
they battle against each other and if one kid loses a lot we can maybe show them what he might be doing wrong or give them parts to improve their beyblade. the kids still get hands on fun, and we get to teach the next generation of bladers.
That's pretty much what we hope to do at all our tournaments, though Smile
yes but this wont have the pressure of competition and needing to best your opponent. it would, in simpler terms, be a bunch of kids playing beyblade and we help them if they need it.
(Aug. 02, 2016  6:59 PM)The Real Libra Wrote: yes but this wont have the pressure of competition and needing to best your opponent. it would, in simpler terms, be a bunch of kids playing beyblade and we help them if they need it.

We can also do unranked events or events where there is no tournament at all (although I think the structure of a tournament helps lend more momentum to things). But an actual camp of sorts is difficult, and it's more effective to find ways to teach people online, since you can reach a big audience without big investment.