A movie that frightened you

The Grudge , when the girl got in the beginning.....yeah.....
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:06 PM)boyet Wrote: the movie "the ring" frightened me. it was about a video that if you watch a certain phone call would come next and the next thing that happens is people died after that.

the scary thing about this movie was that they were showing the video to the movie watchers and when a cellphone rings. everyone on the movie house just freaks out or jumps from their seats.

i was amazed at its effect on the movie watchers.

where can i watch that movie? sounds cool! Smile
Funny Games.

Not as hilarious as it sounds.
i watched the ring Speechless that is now the scariest movie i have seen,period
"Gremlins" scared me for a year. (Those darn gremlins riped my head off and eat me)
i have never seen the excorcist but i don't wanna cuz i am scared by what you guys said and the scariest movies for me would be like all the halloween movies, Freddy vs jason, well this movie didn't scare me a lot but it did a bit the name of it is My super psycho sweet 16 parts 1 and 2 to me the deaths were brutal in both movies, continuing on the the movies that almost made me poop my pants, umm i only saw some parts of the texas chainsaw massacre, but the parts i saw scared me so bad. One Missed Call scared the heck out of me. i don't really remember any other movies that really scared me
For me saw it freaked my pants off!
I never got scared of "ghost" movies. But my most hated kinds of movies have the series of killing, just like Halloween, and the like. At sometime I got psycho, randomly thinking a stranger would pop in our house and do the heck out of me. Speechless
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:49 PM)jason_47 Wrote: I never got scared of "ghost" movies. But my most hated kinds of movies have the series of killing, just like Halloween, and the like. At sometime I got psycho, randomly thinking a stranger would pop in our house and do the heck out of me. Speechless

I would constantly do that too, when I was younger XD

"What the...Static on the radio?! The dead are talking to me Gasp "

I was quite the fool XD
eh.. The Exorcist... im not scared of anything else only cause The Exorcist actually happened...
when younger though i was really paranoid and always kept a bat beside my bed i dont even know what i was paranoid about XD
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:49 PM)jason_47 Wrote: I never got scared of "ghost" movies. But my most hated kinds of movies have the series of killing, just like Halloween, and the like. At sometime I got psycho, randomly thinking a stranger would pop in our house and do the heck out of me. Speechless
me too i was actually listening to the michael myer's theme and i hear a bump in the back of my house. I was so scared. And everytime i thought about something scary and was alone in my house i always got scared and was being paranoid
when i was younger i was scared of the digimon movie part at the end when they all become children again and they get eaten...
Haha, I have the digimon movie on cassette
A few days ago, I seen "Unstoppable".

This just adds to my "this is why idiots should not have nice things" ideal.

That, and trains are one of the last things you want to make a mistake with.