A diffrent type of story maybe ?

hey all how are ya!! ,this is my first post on worldbeyblade.  ,i would like to share a small story with you ,it was about time when i was going to wake up,i had a very bad nightmare ,to be precise i was chased by a huge monster with thick fur all over its body ,it all started when i was in my home reading books in my room suddenly an huge explosion shattered my rooms windows and there was total silence prevailing ,i came down to look at what had happened to my surprise there was literally no one in the house ,i was trembling and was in fear [Image: icon_confused.gif] ,i could hear my heart beat and my breaths got faster ,so i went outside to have a look and there was no one around the colony [Image: icon_exclaim.gif] ,my dry became so dry when i heard a sound it was very quite around that time when i was outside you could hear the wind taking a breeze ,and at sudden i could see a thing !! passing by it was huge and monstrous and was terrified and at second look it disappeared ,and i rushed towards my car and to my surprise i had the keys inside my pocket and opened the car in vain and could feel something big taking a breath behind me ,i dint look back and started my car and drove fast as i can ,and couldn't find anyone in the town ,it was like a Ghost town deserted ,i was curious to know why i wasn't been taken away ,and i could still feel something was following me ,i drove as fast i can and struggled through small streets and reached a place where no one or not even a mobile signal could reach ,i was happy and got down from my car and was sitting at center of the road and thinking what is happening ,A sudden movement near the bush it was like something big was running towards me ,but this time i was ready to die and that huge 9 foot big monster with red eyes came near me and didn't utter any word ,and raised its right hand and it started to glow and i could feel something pushing out from my stomach and a tracking device from my stomach ripped apart my top layer of skin and it was like a light passing from my stomach ,and it uttered a word saying *some company name* tracks you ,and i got up from my dream and searched VAMOSYS ,i was surprised that it was a GPS vehicle tracking company.
The story seems nice
This is spam.
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:50 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: This is spam.

It’s only the wrong sub-forum.
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:50 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: This is spam.

It’s only the wrong sub-forum.

No. Look closer. The whole thing is an ad for some GPS software that was from a different website
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:39 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s only the wrong sub-forum.

No. Look closer. The whole thing is an ad for some GPS software that was from a different website
Which website? Also, it is an ad. But we need to make sure it’s not a bot.
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:39 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: No. Look closer. The whole thing is an ad for some GPS software that was from a different website
Which website? Also, it is an ad. But we need to make sure it’s not a bot.

It’s from some website called Young Writers, and not all bots post multiple times
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:48 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Which website? Also, it is an ad. But we need to make sure it’s not a bot.

It’s from some website called Young Writers, and not all bots post multiple times

I know. But it might be a person.
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:48 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: It’s from some website called Young Writers, and not all bots post multiple times

I know. But it might be a person.

PM them lol
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:58 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I know. But it might be a person.

PM them lol
Aright.