A Story. (NO MORE CHARACTER REQUESTS OR ILL BEAT U WITHMAXXIMUM DRANZER DRACIEL TY !)

ooo! ywo arwe te best stworee witre evver! afwter tht chpter i wof almosst inn twearzz!
i think i wne t of bcame strongas bladdre wiv nu waterfall mov. IceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburn:iceburn
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:04 PM)th!nk Wrote: i think i wne t of bcame strongas bladdre wiv nu waterfall mov. IceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburn:iceburn
what dos IceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburnIceburn:iceburn mean?

to no we dont stop being so mean!
WoWza,twis mwoast epiek chopter iz evoaer swean
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:06 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: WoWza,twis mwoast epiek chopter iz evoaer swean

yup, surr iz ultmate!
wow u noobs red wat i rote 4 u.
ur al ungradeful so then my story if dead and u made me sad so read it now.

i duble posted so u read my story.

rossy read it gize

plz?
I grabbed my launcher grasping at potential theorems. Eyes deadlocked on my newest combination, I picked up my Beyblade. It was my time to shine. Now or never they always say, right?
To ur the gretes riter eVAR!
Will u help make mai stories!
please
READ MI STORY IT S UPTHERE ITS BETTER THAN 2'S

READ IT SORRY FOR 2 POSTS

DO IT PLZ IM GUD
dan u muss bwe so lukkie, ragdko wonts yu twoo mwak stworrees wtih himm!
Eyes leering. I slowly attached my Beyblade, and launched it with a passion that could only be described as intense. It was as if I had punched through the sun, gathered its energy, and managed to contain it in one single launch. It was so grand. It was so powerful. It was so amazing I forgot I even had an opponent. It was just me burning a trail of glory ... for the the exact 11.934 seconds it stayed in the stadium.

Self Ringout 0-1
I NO, Y U TELL ME I ALREDY NO.
SO HERES PART 3/2:

SO IT WAS me , abhishack gupta and i was winning and i was good and i kiled rupaert already but he was a dead.
after i killed goku with dranzer draciel i saw fit to then callenge this best blader who wasnt me but im the best and there was this misoin which i had to undr take and the not dead guy sed i was going to have to made the waterfal mountin intgo the blue eyes
hes name was yugi and he has 3 heads so i was going to kel him with DRANZER DRACIEL MAX FORCEEEEEEEEEE.

2 B CONTINUD>
can u make it more descriptive it isnt good enough for me sorry
TWAT WUZ AWSUMEZS
I get anxious. It's only natural right? I had such a perfect launch that nothing could've touched me. Well, nothing except the stadium's exits I suppose. For the second round I try to gain composure, I can't blow it all now. I've spent too much money, and too much time training to lose in the first round to a kid with... Wait, what is this kid using? I was too focused on me to realize what's he's using ... My God ... it's a ... Dark Wolf ...
not good eeenoug
A freaking Dark Wolf. I'm in a state of uttermost panic over a Dark Wolf - one of the worst Beyblades in this game. What's wrong with me? I should have this no problem, after all I'm using Lightning Tank. Just one good hit would send his Beyblade flying. With an air of confidence over me, I hear the announcer asking;

"Blader's are you ready?"

You bet I am Mr. DJ.
My chariktor is 2 kewl 4 ur story neway but just so u no how kewl she is her u go LET IT RIP!!!!
Name: Ayami Takashi-chan the kawaii neko
Description: so awesum ull go blind. mi boyfrend is ryangeico.
Beyblade: Baka Gaijin 9001SS (stands 4 supar saijan ^____^)
Special MOVE: watarfall but i cnat do it yet. plz let mi learn in dis storii???? thx!!!! ^____________________^

btw my blader rank iz akchually 01. Kai-V aksidentually rote it as 10.
r u joking? ur was no good.
okayu part 5: I KILD HIM/

i tellephoneported to go battle ginga they sey hes gud so i wanted to beat him and then i wud kil ldrago and his partner KYOUYA!!!!!!!
t was dangrerouc i coulnt take it. kenta was so weak i wanted to beet him with my DRANZER DRACIEL HARDCORE SPECIAL MOVE WITHES SUPER SAIYANANANANANANNANAN banada super move i learned from kai and his brother tala(the guy with big nose and hat and was sothing like i thin he was probbly from the UK wit dat axent.)
so i launched, kenta was INSTANTANEOUSLY kaled.
ginga saw diz with his bey poison serpant.
it was ovr for him and kyouya who uzed dark gasher (peopeel who sey 'Cancer' are flood victimz its not rite terminorogy.) and then i see benkei with hzi eva glistening 'LDRAGO DESRTROY' i wantd him dead.
i lokd at his sleek, fit body (benkai, ginga is obese) and knew we wrere going to shoot people except me but he was dead soon enough i was so pewrful!!!!!.
I luked at him, and i saw darth madoka. i was scard. she had no bey she was 3 gud.
i kild ginga with my toe becauze Buu showed me how to SUPER SENTAI. it was gud and i won against Kyouyas storm peggy.
benkai has been dead killed.

WAIT; i think diekailzooz bey is not god enough because she copied from me she sew my hand-riten copies of my karacter so she is band.
i playd kazoo and yeah she was ded.
right deiKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!lo?

GOOOOOOOO BLACK DRANZERRRRR (IM NOT RACIST@!!!@!!!@!!!!!!!)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRANZER DRAC IEL ULTIMATE UPPER SAMINA BASALT UPERR SMASH KILLER BITE STRIKE FLYING TORNADO WING STEEL CLAW SALAMI-YON DARK SHOOT AND SUEPR LLEFT SPIN KILLR.
"Three". My heart races as a smirk becomes heavily apparent on my face.

"Two". My eyes start to glean. It's over, he just doesn't know it yet.

"One". I launch with a ferocious attitude.

His Dark Wolf sits in the middle of the arena, as my Lightning Tank begins it floral pattern. One hit and he's done. Instant KO.

1-1

This match is in the bag.
so there theywere
Ayami Takashi-chan the kawaii neko and blu-z
using their two beys galaxy (blue) pegasiis m145quake and trygle
they let it rip both beys landing in the center clashing
SPARKS
SPARKS EVERYWHERE
Ayami Takashi-chan the kawaii neko said GOO GLAXY! it launched itself at trygle but trygle bounced in the air and galaxy fell into the pit of dark nebulas evil copreation
Ayami Takashi-chan the kawaii neko fell to the ground and cried so much she peed herslef on accident
Okay, for those of you reading this, here's a simple explanation.

This thread has been created as a parody of many of the stories in this forum.
Simply: This is what your stories and posts look like to us.

Here's the long version:

There is a serious issue of quality, in a great many of these story threads. The requests for ridiculous characters, the crossovers, the general inability to even bother to check your spelling and grammar before posting a story!
That along with the terrible writing has meant we've had to do this to make a point.

Everything you see in this thread, no matter how ridiculous it is, is something all of us have seen numerous times.

Even the seemingly innocuous stuff, like character requests, are silly, childish and unprofessional. No good author uses characters other people throw at them, they look around, and if they see a character they would like to appear in their story, they ask the owner permission to use the character.
That said, asking for characters is somewhat understandable.

What isn't, is asking for your character to be used. If someone wants to use your character, they can ask. If no one is asking, then maybe your character isn't appealing enough.

Another thing, DO NOT use anyone or their character without their permission. It's impolite.

Further more, before writing characters, everyone needs to Google "Mary-Sue", and do what they can to avoid writing a character as a Mary-Sue.

In summary, as ridiculous as this thread looks, I can guarantee I can find serious threads or posts that are just as bad as anything posted in this thread.

Seriously, IMPROVE. There are a huge number of resources on the internet that can teach you to write at least half way decently, and they're free, and a lot of the pointers are extremely simple. At the very least, use a spell checker, and don't write mary sue characters. Stop throwing your characters at people.

So there you go. This is what this was about, LEARN FROM IT. Rant over.