A Question about the Star Fragment and Legendary Bladers

On the Beyblade wiki, it says “…Legendary Bladers, Masamune, Tsubasa, and Yu passed their Star Fragments on to Gingka to defeat Nemesis.” I’m confused why it says this despite Masamune, Tsubasa, and Yu neither being Bladers of the Four Seasons nor Solar System Bladers. Does “Legendary Blader” just refer to anyone who has a Star Fragment in their Beyblade?
Every beyblade in the world of MFB anime contained some amount of star fragment. I don't think they had ever clarified this in the anime. But I think when a Beyblade with the power of a star fragment battles another Beyblade. It would share/transfer a trace amount of star fragment into its opponent. 

And if you remember. There were more than 2-star fragments that fell on earth. Remember? Pegasus and L-Drago were also created using star fragments. I don't think this is a very uncommon event. There might have been more star fragments that somehow made their way to various beys around the world. Be it directly used for the creation or accumulating them through battles