A (Probably) Small Tourny/Get Together

I live in Louisville which isn't horribly far. I might be able to go.
(Sep. 24, 2008  9:42 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: I live in Louisville which isn't horribly far. I might be able to go.

Kool, I'll make a mlist of everyone that may be able to come and edit my first post with more info.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:05 AM)kai12 Wrote: so is it on october 4

Probably unless someone needs the date to change to be able to come, like Gruffy. But, otherwise it should be on October 4th. It'll be only a plastic tourny unless you guys have enough HMS to have an HMS tourny (I don't have any stadiums that work well with HMS, though). There will be some sort of entrance fee to be the prize for the winner and if its okay with brad, we'll record the wins for IBA, though I don't know how good of a ref. I will be. It will be at Kreiger Park (I need to check the address for there, I might go there now to check.). Kai12, are you sure you can come?
To tell you the truth... I'm not sure if I want to or don't want to go... I don't know if I got plans October 4th

Put me on the list but put me as MAYBE.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:12 AM)Socko Wrote: To tell you the truth... I'm not sure if I want to or don't want to go... I don't know if I got plans October 4th

Put me on the list but put me as MAYBE.

Ok, kool dude (we could switch the date if it doesn't work for you).
it depands with my dad if he wants to take me
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:13 AM)kai12 Wrote: it depands with my dad if he wants to take me

okay, update me beforehand.
bad new i can.t go my mom lieds to me so my mom and dadlied so sorry you guys
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:19 AM)kai12 Wrote: bad new i can.t go my mom lieds to me so my mom and dadlied so sorry you guys

You sure?;_; Dang, then the tournament probably will be later when we get more people to come.
Ok, Unless some people can be sure that they can come this weekend I'm going to wait to have the tournament. Can you guys reply telling when or if you could make it? I really want this tournament to happen.
Sorry about all these posts in a row, Brad, but I have an update. Gruffy said he would be able to make it pretty much anytime. So I'm thinking about having October 25th or 26th, instead of before. I just need some more people to make it. I've got one so far.
Update: I think we will be having this, so it will be on October 25th at 1:00-5:00 or so. We will go to my neighborhood park cuz its closer and meet at my house if thats okay with Gruffy and his friends(if they can make it) or Kai12 if he can make it. The address is 7012 Mowhawa Drive. We'll meet there then head down to the park when everyone gets there, so make sure you can carry everything you bring. I may not have Tornado Balance by the tournament, so we will have to use one of my hasbro stadiums or my Attack stadium with duck-taped walls. There will probably be a small entrance so that the winner gets a prize(I'd say bring $2 or $3). Also, we will have an seperate HMS/MFB(we don't have MFB, though) tournament only if you guys want to, otherwise it will only be Plastics. It will be 2 blocks and the winners battle(cant remember what its called). I'll be bringing a camera but won't be able to take much video. I'll post the videos I do make on youtube. Thats about it.
(Oct. 21, 2008  8:35 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Update: I think we will be having this, so it will be on October 25th at 1:00-5:00 or so. We will go to my neighborhood park cuz its closer and meet at my house if thats okay with Gruffy and his friends(if they can make it) or Kai12 if he can make it. The address is 7012 Mowhawa Drive. We'll meet there then head down to the park when everyone gets there, so make sure you can carry everything you bring. I may not have Tornado Balance by the tournament, so we will have to use one of my hasbro stadiums or my Attack stadium with duck-taped walls. There will probably be a small entrance so that the winner gets a prize(I'd say bring $2 or $3). Also, we will have an seperate HMS/MFB(we don't have MFB, though) tournament only if you guys want to, otherwise it will only be Plastics. It will be 2 blocks and the winners battle(cant remember what its called). I'll be bringing a camera but won't be able to take much video. I'll post the videos I do make on youtube. Thats about it.

I'll be looking forward to this!! Have fun!!