Love it!
73.44%
It's OK
20.31%
Hate it
6.25%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
I got warned Unhappy......

anyways, avoiding that (as I may get warned for saying I was warned- or for saying that I might get warned for saying I was warned so I'll get warned- or I may get warned for saying I could be warned for saying I was warned- or....aaaaarrrrggggg!!!!) The next chapter, I've decided, will be up monday. Hopefully, I haven't just lied and made you all mad at me.
you got warned for what
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:25 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: you got warned for what

ok......

^that was the post I got warned for. That was all I said and one-worders are bad so Kai-V warned me.....
wow that sucks but my warning level is 20%
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:42 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: wow that sucks but my warning level is 20%

Mine is now 10%......wwaaaaaa!! My slate is dirty!! Waaaahhh!

JK. Ok, the next chapter is up tomorrow. I keep saying tomorrow, tomorrow, but I never do. It is time to stand my ground! I WILL write this story! Yah!
your warning level is 0% because it shows it if your warning level went up as far as i know
Nah, it doesn't show your level, and you said you have 20%. I can see mine, and it says 10%.
oh i thought everyone could see it my bad
Where is it? You said you'd update it today.
iz need to read or else i go poof iz need next chapter
your storys are long, but AWESOME!!!Wink
I have a charector Name:Ray Komoto (orange, tall hair, Gray headband with to spears intersecting, Blue vest and black shirt, tall, good blader, and cares deeply about his friends.

Bey: Nebula Spartus230JB SA's sword slash,flaming arrow SM:piercing spear strike
Ok! Sorry you all are right! I was at my friends house today playing Halo Reach so........

anyways, Chapter 2: A blazing Inferno

*Yay! We can go back to Ethan's POV!*

I....I was back? I blinked out at my team, who all looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to say something else. My rebirth process ended, and I fell into the water, which, for one reason or another, did not feel cold, or even wet. Just, nothing. I stared at them. They stared back. It was a long, awkward silence. Until...

"What are you looking at?" I scolded. "We've got things to do!" They all laughed and ran up to me, except for Jin and Pegasus, who had no mask. That face! I looked at him expectantly, urging him to explain himself. "C'mon," He said. "Let's go back to base camp."

When Pegasus had finished telling me about The Black Sun, himself, my battle with Kelvin, and everything else, I sat back, chewing on my gums. I was deep in thought. "So lemme get this straight." I said finally. "You are me from a world where Kelvin takes over after you, or me rather, lose in a battle against him, and have come back to prevent this from happening. Later, in MY battle with him, I lose and die, and he becomes close to total take over." They nodded. "Then, Pegasus reveals his identity, saves the team, and brings me back to life." I looked around at all of them. "Do I have this right?" Zeo nodded. "Close enough." I took a breath. "Then I have to train, to beat Kelvin before time runs out." I reached into my pouch, but as soon as I opened it I had a flashback of when I was defeated by Kelvin, and Dranzer lost. I pulled out an empty hand. "Hey, Ethan," Cristian asked, concerned. "Are you ok?" I was stunned. "Where.........where is Dranzer?"

After another long discussion with Ethan/me/pegasus (to make this a lot easier, from now on I'll just call him Pegasus), I learned that Dranzer died along with me. The news shocked me. I stared at Pegasus. "Is this true?" He nodded, and my heart sank. "Then how am I supposed to beat Kelvin?" I asked. No one could answer me. I clenched my hands into fists and closed my eyes. I thought of all of the people who had their souls taken away, all of the people now working unwillingly for the black sun. And it was all my fault! If I had beaten Kelvin in the first place, this wouldn't have happened! And to make matters worse, without Dranzer, there was no way I could undo my mistakes! "All my fault!" I shouted, and I took off." "No!" Zeo cried, but Pegasus stopped him. "Let him go." He said. "He needs to be alone." Zeo nodded acknowledgingly. "I know, I just worry he may be caught." Pegaus's face hardened. "That is a risk we'll just have to take."

(Hi there! I'm Jorge, the mexican line break! Nice to meet you!)

I ran. I had no idea where I was going, but I ran. Faster and faster, into the desert, down a hill, never stopping for anything. I felt helpless, that I had ruined the world, and could never fix it. At one point I ran up a hill, and somehow, in the middle of the desert, ended up at the top of an active volcano. "Woah!" I said, stopping at the ledge. The lava was high up, bubbling and frothing. The heat singed my eyebrows, and I stepped back, deep in thought. "A Volcano? In the Mojave desert?" I frowned. Just then, it boiled to the top, and spilled. "AAAHH!" I screamed, whirling around and sprinting down the hill. Suddenly, I had a flashback of me running away from the fire that Dranzer created, when I first got him. Was this another test? I had no choice. I turned around, and stopped.

To answer, the lava disappeared, and at my feet lay a beyblade, with a Dranzer emblem.

Sorry the end was rushed, I have to go to bed and my mom is PO'd. I didn't want to have to finish tomorrow, so zI ended it! Comment and rate!
this chaptah is BEAST!!
Why thank you Smile
next chapter is faaar away guys. busy busy week, lots ta do!! im the meantime I made another fanfic, except it is based on maximu ride. if you go to fanfiction.net, go to the maximum ride section and search 'gen. 99: the last generation', you should find it. and review and comment and rate and all that good stuff!!
pure awesomeness
i is not poof yaz this chapter is awesome awesomeness
Thx Smile. Glad I didn't have to clean up your brains this time. Man, what have you guys been learning? They were like playdo! Eww. I have nightmares just thinking about it.
lol maybe i am and maybe i am not but i still love the story!!
awesome stiry sparta I would lovei t if you commented on my story I hope ya like it!
Sorry I have soooo many other things to do besides this story (like other stories) so can a moderator please close this thread until further notice? For now I have too much to do but once my schedule clears up I may come back and finish this.
If the thread is closed, I don't think it can be reopened.
Hey Sparta, awesome story.
Sorry I wasn't able to catch up
ANYWAYS AWESOME SERIES DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:38 PM)XwailingX Wrote: Hey Sparta, awesome story.
Sorry I wasn't able to catch up
ANYWAYS AWESOME SERIES DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm closing it for now. Not quitting, just closing. I'll contact a moderator when if I want it re-opened (IDK...)
Yeah Sparta i think u dont remember im krabby5656