A Blader is Born

I'm so excited for my first beyblade unboxing.Check out my reaction to my first ever beyblade launch, How did you react to your first launch?I put a lot of effort into this video so I would appreciate any feedback.
And now that I have the beys I'll be making even more awesome videos so please subscribe to my channel :TechnicalBlader ,share,like,comment,e.t.c and you'll be supporting a TechnicalBlader.
Also do you want to see any tests (in the star storm stadium ofcourse) or can you share some wisdom and tell me the best combos I can make for attack,stamina,defence,balance,LAD,Mobile defence,stationary attack,e.t.c
GO LET IT RIP

Latest video from TechnicalBlader: 21NOV2018
Click on my icon to subscribe

(Apr. 17, 2018  11:40 PM)Yee Wrote: Video was aids

It's his first beyblade video (on camera), chill.

Also, don't get Hasbro and Takara Tomy beys, pick a side. They aren't cross compatible, so just pick a brand and buy beys from it.
Fun Fact: Rapidity beys are cross compatible. Hasbro really needs to step up their game

What didn't you like?
I thought it was great, I am also thinking of starting my own beyblade channel! But seriously pick a side, either Hasbro or TT. In my personal preference I like TT more than Hasbro.
(Apr. 18, 2018  12:47 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

It's his first beyblade video (on camera), chill.

Also, don't get Hasbro and Takara Tomy beys, pick a side. They aren't cross compatible, so just pick a brand and buy beys from it.

(Apr. 18, 2018  5:47 AM)Hyptic Wrote: I thought it was great, I am also thinking of starting my own beyblade channel! But seriously pick a side, either Hasbro or TT. In my personal preference I like TT more than Hasbro.
Thanks for the support. Though like I demonstrated at the end of the video Hasbro performance tips work with TT layers (they even click)and from all my battles I didn't notice any unfair advantage or disadvantage.But the discs and frames are interchangeable.
I would recomend drafting a script and/or getting a free audio program like audacity and doing a voiceover on the recorded video. Also bear in mind the average human attention span doesn't go for much longer than 10 minutes. max.
(Apr. 18, 2018  2:59 PM)Kry Wrote: I would recomend drafting a script and/or getting a free audio program like audacity and doing a voiceover on the recorded video. Also bear in mind the average human attention span doesn't go for much longer than  10 minutes. max.

Valuable input.Thanks kry
@[Kry] @[Hyptic] @[Yee]  @[LordLOLs] Thanks again for your comments, this dual threat launcher unboxing seems a lot better.
Click on my icon to subscribe 
(May. 05, 2018  10:35 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: @[Kry] @[Hyptic] @[Yee]  @[LordLOLs] Thanks again for your comments, this dual threat launcher unboxing seems a lot better.

I don't know why but you camera shows everything so squeezed up...

Overall cool vid!
(and I do understand why you would get fake beys cuz I do that alot)
(May. 05, 2018  10:35 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: @[Kry] @[Hyptic] @[Yee]  @[LordLOLs] Thanks again for your comments, this dual threat launcher unboxing seems a lot better.

Love the videos keep it up!

by chance, is your LR Light Launcher fake? I've never seen one with a yellow ripcord like that so I'm curious...if not, just ignore this comment.
(May. 08, 2018  4:18 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

by chance, is your LR Light Launcher fake? I've never seen one with a yellow ripcord like that so I'm curious...if not, just ignore this comment.

It is. On the thumbnail, it says #UnofficialBeys

Also, if you look at lS it has 8 instead of 7, and sX has Reboot

As long as your happy, it's whatever.
(Apr. 18, 2018  10:20 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: Thanks for the support. Though like I demonstrated at the end of the video Hasbro performance tips work with TT layers (they even click)and from all my battles I didn't notice any unfair advantage or disadvantage.But the discs and frames are interchangeable.
Hasbro drivers may work with most TT layers, but because of the height difference between the teeth/slopes they will not be very tight. Loose drivers means easier bursts.

Performance is kind of up-and-down between systems. TT is naturally well ahead of Hasbro in terms of releases, but some beys are better in their Hasbro releases when they come. I know there was some noise about Hasbro's Garuda G3 because it was tighter than the original Maximum Garuda (which was already really hard to burst with its round shape, even though it basically didn't have teeth at all). On the other hand, some releases from Hasbro really don't compare at all to their originals, falling way under the mark the original had set. This goes especially for earlier releases like Valtryek.
Oh. My parents wont let me post anything on youtube
(May. 08, 2018  4:18 AM)Dragunix Wrote: by chance, is your LR Light Launcher fake? I've never seen one with a yellow ripcord like that so I'm curious...if not, just ignore this comment.

(May. 08, 2018  11:57 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  4:18 AM)Dragunix Wrote: by chance, is your LR Light Launcher fake? I've never seen one with a yellow ripcord like that so I'm curious...if not, just ignore this comment.

It is. On the thumbnail, it says #UnofficialBeys

Also, if you look at lS it has 8 instead of 7, and sX has Reboot

As long as your happy, it's whatever.

(Its cool dragunix I'm not offended) It came with the unofficial beys so it probably is, I didn't mention it since I don't know how fake a launcher can be since it all comes down to the mechanism and it seems pretty powerful and durable.
  "As long as your happy..." well said LordLoLs I didn't think they would be any fun but they actually were(probably because it was my first time with top tier aggressive  attack types)
Also I'm planning to review these unofficial beys but there's still a whole lot I don't know so can anyone confirm that these are 'rapidity' beys or are there other fake beyblade labs? Smile and any info you think might help would also be much appreciated

(May. 09, 2018  9:35 PM)godofthesea Wrote: Oh. My parents wont let me post anything on youtube

There's a lot of sides to posting content on YouTube (copyright and all) so don't sweat it, they probably have good intentions. so when you're a little older
(May. 29, 2018  2:43 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:

Another special move amv.

Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift flashbacks
@[LordL0Ls] exactly what I had in mind ?
Launching my "light" amv series with 20 seconds of pure drifting
you should try Eurobeat for drifting videos

Gas Gas Gas
running in the 90s
deja vu
Speed lover

that sort of thing
(May. 05, 2018  11:09 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I don't know why but you camera shows everything so squeezed up...

Overall cool vid!

thanks for the info , from what I found it's because of the video resolution and device. Could you tell me if you watched it on a computer, Samsung mobile/tab..........I want to find a solution ; )

Also good stuff coming soon guys so anticipate and keep blading from a TechnicalBlader.
(Jun. 19, 2018  7:36 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:09 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I don't know why but you camera shows everything so squeezed up...

Overall cool vid!

thanks for the info , from what I found it's because of the video resolution and device. Could you tell me if you watched it on a computer, Samsung mobile/tab..........I want to find a solution ; )

Also good stuff coming soon guys so anticipate and keep blading from a TechnicalBlader.

I'm watching this on an Apple MacBook on the FireFox browser...