9th Anniversary: Commence!

I'm also looking to host an event, but the committee hasn't looked at my proposal and are you even interested in new Organizers.
(Dec. 08, 2017  6:40 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: I'm also looking to host an event, but the committee hasn't looked at my proposal and are you even interested in new Organizers.

Did you take the Organizer's quiz?
(Dec. 07, 2017  10:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:55 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: I am looking to host an event but sadly my proposal is not even being looked by the committee and it has been past so many months.How do people expect my state bladers to celebrate when we never had a chance of an official event? Seems like people who have done it before are the only people who get attention. WBO doesn't seem very much interested in new organizers to me so far!

Hey! I apologize for the delay. We have indeed been busy especially lately preparing for the anniversary (and I was on vacation for three weeks in November too), but we will certainly evaluate and respond to your proposal and quiz soon. We'd love for you to be  able to host an event, especially during our anniversary celebrations!

I just hope We get the chance during DECEMBER! wanted to be a part of the celebration!
(Dec. 08, 2017  6:40 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: I'm also looking to host an event, but the committee hasn't looked at my proposal and are you even interested in new Organizers.

Although not a member of the team anymore, I can assure you that the volunteers on the WBO committee make every effort to review things as quickly as possible. Like with most jobs in life, the level of work involved is huge and mostly invisible from the outside. But the group making this happen today are the only people on earth that can—and are willing—to make it happen at all.

And so for that, a big thank you to the committee, to tournament organizers and to the community for keeping this crazy dream going for so long. Hard to believe that next year will be year 10 ...!

Lots of love,

— Bey Brad
I submit my quiz two week ago
I want to become a organizer for Virginia because Angry Face is leaving and I also want to keep having fun at tournament
I want to become an organizer for West Virginia.
happy anniversary! i just joined this
(Dec. 11, 2017  3:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Although not a member of the team anymore, I can assure you that the volunteers on the WBO committee make every effort to review things as quickly as possible. Like with most jobs in life, the level of work involved is huge and mostly invisible from the outside. But the group making this happen today are the only people on earth that can—and are willing—to make it happen at all.

And so for that, a big thank you to the committee, to tournament organizers and to the community for keeping this crazy dream going for so long. Hard to believe that next year will be year 10 ...!

Lots of love,

— Bey Brad

Well, long time no see! I hope you are happy with the current state of affairs that we have come to, and I hope we have a good 9th and 10th anniversary!
Thank you, @[Bey Brad]! Means a lot. :)
[Large quote removed]

BEYBLADING IS MY BEAT OF HEART. IT CAN COME OUT FROM OUR SOUL.

First thing happy aniversary and i am a newcomer can one of you please tell me are there any tournament aurangabad maharashtra

What is #wbo memories contest
(Dec. 16, 2017  7:58 AM)Sarveshj Wrote: First thing happy aniversary and i am a newcomer can one of you please tell me are there any tournament aurangabad maharashtra

What is #wbo memories contest

as for now there is no host (or even known members?) from Aurangabad. but there is a event at Mumbai. maybe if you can come here it would be awesome
I can't afford to go mumbai i want my city as equal as mumbai . I am eager to participate in tournament.I am having god valtryek and nemesis
(Dec. 04, 2017  9:12 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  8:55 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: [Large quote removed.]

Happy anniversary, everyone! I have enjoyed my time on the WBO tremendously, and, I hope to continue to do the same in the coming years. Thank you, everyone, for making all of this possible (I love this site and it's members, it's so great)! I shall stick around for as long as this site is here, and, I shall continue to try and help this site and its members grow in many wonderful ways! Also, do not worry, @[~Mana~]. I and the others surely understand the wait, you guys are very busy with life and this site. But, thank you guys for doing so much for this community (I don't know how you juggle it all, hah)!

I love how you put so much into this

Happy new year

I am looking forward to this new year

HAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY WORLD BLADERS,AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

#LET IT RIP FOR THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi bladers, Iam tornadomist147 I am a good blader and I own cosmic peguses f:d. If you guys have any doubt about this bey send a reply. And soon going to start a YouTube channel too?
Happy New Year to all the Bladers out there. Hope this year is everyone's year.
Everyone on the WBO is awesome as far as I’m concerned. Happy anniversary, and 「Go, Shoot!」for the stars!
hey guys happy anniversary!, bet 2018 is going to be a good one
A little late to the party but happy 9th anniversary! Always gonna love this site for sure.
I just hope nothing bad happens and that the website doesn't get current.
Woo! go WBO I love your content and am soooo glad that I found your website!