9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More!

(Jan. 02, 2018  10:54 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  12:03 AM)Tahoor Wrote: I want nightmare Longinus

I already have it

Lucky
(Jan. 03, 2018  1:55 AM)Tahoor Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  10:54 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I already have it

Lucky

Putting on the stickers was a pain though. The horns are tiny then the wings are clearing which makes the stickers on there hard to put on. I also 5 bucks on amazon and my mom owes me 40 so I’m most likely gonna get requiem spriggan or drain fafnir. So life as a bladder is goooood. And just for the sake of bragging I also have legend spriggan, sieg xcalibur, killer deathscyther, Kreis Satan and galaxy zeus
Hi guys I'm a OK blader I only have Hasbro and no bits or TT beys lol so I really hope to win espically spriggan requiuim So I can prove that some burst beys can beat metal like drain yeah so good luck everybody
(Jan. 03, 2018  4:31 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  1:55 AM)Tahoor Wrote: Lucky

Putting on the stickers was a pain though. The horns are tiny then the wings are clearing which makes the stickers on there hard to put on. I also 5 bucks on amazon and my mom owes me 40 so I’m most likely gonna get requiem spriggan or drain fafnir. So life as a bladder is goooood. And just for the sake of bragging I also have legend spriggan, sieg xcalibur, killer deathscyther, Kreis Satan and galaxy zeus

I have legend Spriggan and Galaxy Zeus I’m also getting a god customize set
(Jan. 03, 2018  5:12 AM)Inked 450 Wrote: Hi guys I'm a OK blader I only have Hasbro and no bits or TT beys lol so I really hope to win espically spriggan requiuim So I can prove that some burst beys can beat metal like drain yeah so good luck everybody

You need a Blader's Passport to win the top 3 prizes.
Please read the opening post everyone
Yeah I found out a few minutes ago mage thanks for reminding me
Happy anniversary wbo hope everyones beyspirits stay high and keep on battling!??
Any one I get I will be fine with anything I get
(Dec. 04, 2017  10:39 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I'm never gonna get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd

It’s ok. But atleast you tried and that’s what counts. You did all you could.
Reminder that today is the last day to get your entries in for all Anniversary festivities! Make sure you've entered everything, we'll be closing all contest threads tonight!
Happy anniversary WBO! I want to win spriggan requiem but I don't have a passport
Heads up if you live the pst region of the us, you will find out the results at 9:00 p.m.
(Jan. 04, 2018  5:57 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Heads up if you live the pst region of the us, you will find out the results at 9:00 p.m.

I don’t believe that results are posted instantly. We will most likely have to wait for at least a few days, I would think.
Hi i know im a bit late but i only got the abilaty to chat today, i wouldnt mind comeing 2nd or 3rd, i just want a Spriggan requiem,

PKreissatan4ever
(Jan. 03, 2018  1:55 AM)Tahoor Wrote: Lucky

I lost my horn sticker so i decided to leave it no sticker
Just a heads up for everyone as I have received a few messages asking: you can expect to see the results posted hopefully this month, but it could take longer depending on how long it takes for us to compile the list of bonus entries earned by people who submitted social media content or participated in WBO events during the entry period.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for your patience in advance!