85 Track and XF Discussion

Attack Types always destroy Stamina types, no matter what height.

85 track Defense types, however, has shown some potential, iirc.
Well it may just be my stadium. But Burn Phoenix(too lazy to switch with bull) 100WD actually does well against MF LL Drago 100RF, perhaps I'm missing the point there Uncertain
As long as this is revived I might as well add that as far as I can test MF-F LL Drago CH120XF is pretty much a god.
I saw that video of yours. It looked like it had a LOT more power than RF, probably LRF too. I remember in your description you put that it destroys as long as it makes early contact.
Ya that thing was pretty fast!
it does phenomenally against opponents that move, stationary opponents still succumb but with much less ease.
This is because XF moves so much correct? So against a moving opponent there is a much higher chance for it to hit, plus the fact that cannot stay in a flower pattern for an extended amount of time.
Yeah, after it hits a few times it starts circling so it needs an early knockout or the opponent to move into it.
Pretty interesting. Quick question though, which has better Stamina? This or RF? I'm wondering because XF IS plastic, but it has a relatively large contact area. RF, however, is rubber and has a smaller contact area.
Ah ok thanks!! Grin
I personally have never liked XF; it self-KOs way too easily. In McFrown's video, XF's tendency to self-KO seemed pretty evident.
Yeah, it totally disregards ridge. Only reason I use WF>XF as it seems less frequent to me.
Though I bet it isn't too hard to get the hang of doing it properly and never having that happen.
(Feb. 03, 2011  10:07 PM)Kei Wrote: I personally have never liked XF; it self-KOs way too easily. In McFrown's video, XF's tendency to self-KO seemed pretty evident.

It really does, but when it self ko's it usually gets a draw by taking the opponent with it.
I wish I had RS to test with though.
I notice that Lightning LDrago CH120XF has a whole 'return to sender' kind of action that I tend not to see with WF, if you understand what I mean.
But I still have more trouble controlling it compared to WF Tongue_out Any help you can provide with that?
Surprisingly McFrown, I don't see that Ganon-cide move happening to me. Post a video? I'd like to see it, as I somehow don't produce that effect. I could of sworn I didn't see that in your video, I could easily be wrong though.
It's more with other combos.
I'l try to make a video or two of it against different combos before monday

EDIT: and lol ganoncide
Ness main representtttt
If you didn't tell from that mission complete, Fox main >:]
PK Fire.
Alright sounds good! Hopefully I get to try this out with the stuff I'm being sent!
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It really does, but when it self ko's it usually gets a draw by taking the opponent with it.
I wish I had RS to test with though.

That might have been true for the custom you were using, but it was using RF so I wouldn't put much weight into that fact. And I don't know about you, but in Beyblade I go for the win, not for a draw lol.
yeah, though i think it could be a viable option vs. good solid defense types, considering how dismally rf did vs the same combo
Great results, I probably wouldn't have bought a bey with 85 if I hadn't read this.
With the deviations in beyblade positions during battle due to the slopes of the Attack stadium, I think there is barely difference in the performance of 85 and 90. In popularity, WD or RF is mainly paired up with 85 and the difference in RF heights often exceed that meagre 0.5mm.
Okay, do you think you could measure it? That'd be cool.
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:05 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay, do you think you could measure it? That'd be cool.

The RF heights? I don't have access to a pair of callipers - If so, Each RF is unique.
The deviation in beyblade position height? - If so, the factors which affect this are the difference in Beyblade heights, angle of tilt of Beyblades and most importantly the position of the Beyblades relatively to each other
You should try to test 85 against 230 based stamina combos.
We've done that a long time ago: 85>145>230>85.