75,000 Members Celebration!!

I can't wait for 100k.
Or do I? Too many people Tongue_out
The 3's and 4's should revolve around usernames... So with a 3 in mine, I have a better chance of winning... ;D Just kidding.
Enter me.
Great!, Enter me!

On an off-topic side note; the Twitter and Facebook logo on the banner or so looks quite odd .. Confused May be because it's not aligned properly or something.
wow 75,000 i see where getting many members by the day cant wait for 100

also Enter Me
For such a hobby this is truly a great accomplishment, congratulations!

Shouts out to Marcus Ly, Indian Man, Chaos Blader's shoeless feet, tehfez's condiments which have been applied heavily, Joel's face, Daniel's pasteful existence, Pasta, and many more random minor things that make the community that much more exciting.
Wow 75,000!
Congrats WBO!
Hope the 100,000 members reached soon!
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As for the prizes, we decided to be crazy about this whole number, 75. However, 75 doesn't appear much in Beyblade to have an exciting pool of prizes, so we thought a little bit further...

Aw man, you guys totally could have just thrown in a BB-75 in as a prize.

That's really cool of Hasbro to offer some prizes for the community, but does that mean you are able to get in contact them, because I think some sort of a dialogue between Hasbro and the WBO would be really beneficial or at least informative.

Congrats on the milestone guys!
WOW...!!! i never knew that there would be a celebration for crossing 75000 members... its great, and with the prizes that really awesome !!
Wow seriously 75,000 memebers waiting for 100,000 members dont forget to enter me for the give away.
Wow! Congrats for WBO for 75000 members! And Thank You for the Comittee members for keeping this forum running well!

Enter me Grin
Big Congratz for WBO in geting 75,000 member in , I hope I'm one of the winner , I'm very happy , Thanks Alot
enter me foe this awesome contest,,, very cool prizes!!!!!!!
34 winners=3, 4
1st)4 Prizes
Wide Square Stadium=Square=4 sides
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model=Dragooon=3 O’s
Triple Battle Set=3
BBG-13=1+3=4

2nd) 4 Prizes
Triple Battle Set=3
Berserker Begirados SR200BWD=3 B’s?
Zero-G Stadium Attack Type=3 pockets/holes
BBG-13=1+3=4

3rd) 3 Prizes
Triple Battle Set=3
VariAres D : D = D : D = 3 tips
Jade Jupiter S130RB=S130=1+3+0=4

4th) 3 prizes
Top 4
Winners get either 3 or 4 prizes.

75,000=3 (0's)

And ENTER ME PLEASE!
awesome prizes, im in!
Congrats to the whole WBO, this is an important goal!
Enter me (:
Wooaaa Grin i can't believe this.. WBO has reached 75,000 members.. awesome!! Congratulations to WBO. I can't wait to see when WBO has reached 100,000 members. Once again, Congratulations!! Wink

I'm in!!
My first beylotto!!^^

Ohh.. yea I forgot to write this before._.v
I guess the 1st and 2nd prize is '3s' because it contained 4 prizes and the 3rd and 4th prize is '4s' because it contained 3 prizes^^
WOW!! Grin Enter me!! (75.000 member.. O_O is.. completely awesome!!)
Wow! 75,000 members! that shows the Beyblade Spirit!

Enter me
So who was the 75,000th member Smile?

Enter me please. Smile
WOW!
I love WBO!!!
Enter me please.
Congrats Grin The WBO has grown so much since I joined.

(Oct. 12, 2012  6:28 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: Shouts out to Marcus Ly, Indian Man, Chaos Blader's shoeless feet, tehfez's condiments which have been applied heavily, Joel's face, Daniel's pasteful existence, Pasta, and many more random minor things that make the community that much more exciting.

LOL typical Sam...
Congrats to every one on 75,000 members this is truly AWSOME Smile haha enter me I guess!
Even Without a Passport can join? if so, ENTER ME!

BTW: Congrats to the WBO! Hope it will continue on forever!
Finally,we get 75,000 member!!!!!!!!
Ya Yo
yayayayaya

sign me up.