75,000 Members Celebration!!

I can't believe it. 75,000 members. That is amazing. Really, Takara/Hasbro/WBBA should give WBO the honor of hosting the next world tournament, where the WBO rules are the ones to be followed. The world would be much better.

Congratulations to all. And Brad, if you are stalking us, you should be proud of what you have done. We are forever grateful to you. Thank you moderators. Thank you Kai-V.

And thank you Bey Brad. Our father.

(Pffft, I love this site.)
Cake is delicious and i still don't believe in JB being good.

....That means I'm in basically...
Seems as if the phrase hasn't been used yet. I'm so terribly sorry Insomniac.

I thought I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...

But it turns out that it was just the WBO member count surpassing 75,000.

As for the puzzle, haha, first resort was digital root. None of that, so I dunno.

Congratulations everyone!
Count me in! Grin Finally! GIVEAWAYSZZZAAAA!!!!! Thank you, WBO!!
Nicely Done WBO. Real great to see this community grow so large!! 100,000 here we come.
enter me in this for sure!!

Maaaan.. I remember when the WBO was only at like 100 members. this is just crazy!
YEA!!!! 100,000 is just around the corner
ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!!!
enter me plz Grin
Good Job WBO! Smile It's only 3 months for me being part of this community. And now having 75,000 members. Keep up the good work. But this will not be formed without the teamwork of the organizers of this community. Thank you to all of you. And Congratulations. Smile

About the 4s and 3s... The 1st and 2nd place are having 4 prizes while 3rd and 4th place are having 3 prizes.
(Oct. 12, 2012  3:09 PM)Crimson Wrote: Maaaan.. I remember when the WBO was only at like 100 members. this is just crazy!

I remember when Brad was telling me about the site before it launched! haha. Time flies.

And when you think about it, it's our growth in the past couple years that has been off the chai-I mean, charts. We hit 10,000 members back in September 2010, which means that we've added 65,000 members in the past two years!

My thanks go out to each and every one of you for helping to make this community such an incredible, and inspiring success.
Now you need a million XD jk.
Anyway, congratz on 75000 and I'm proud to be part of it.
Enter me!
This is so awesome, enter me please!
Hm, this is the first Beylotto I'll be participating in, sign me up! And congratulations, WBO!
If entering this lotto is as simple as that, then I'm entering!! Three cheers for 75,000 members!!
I'm entering. Cheers! Great workSmile
Wahhooo! Well done WBO and everyone who refered Friends and Family!! Grin

EDIT: oh sorry and enter me Tongue_out Edit 2: Please*
Wow.. This is some achievement alright.. So congrats to all of us & hopefully we'll reach 100,000.. And even more 😊
(Oct. 12, 2012  3:38 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  3:09 PM)Crimson Wrote: Maaaan.. I remember when the WBO was only at like 100 members. this is just crazy!

I remember when Brad was telling me about the site before it launched! haha. Time flies.

And when you think about it, it's our growth in the past couple years that has been off the chai-I mean, charts. We hit 10,000 members back in September 2010, which means that we've added 65,000 members in the past two years!

My thanks go out to each and every one of you for helping to make this community such an incredible, and inspiring success.
Couldn't help it could you?
Hm... Yes...
well, just place me in, maybe I can win.
wow!! 75000 was quick!!!
Im sure we will reach 100000 very soon...and this 3s n 4s thing seems to be interesting...very eager to see what more is coming up Eee

BTW im in for Beylotto!!Grin
Congratz Wbo , 75.000 member Awesome!!! please enter me Wink
75,000 members next step more than the number of people on facebook.
Anyhow enter me.
I am so excited
Wow 75,000 that's insane but I would like to be in the contest.