50,000 Members Celebration + MyBB Upgrade = Tons of Awesome!

Thanls for telling me that BeyCenter.
Never mind then, only good came out of this upgrade!
good job K vie and the rest of the WBO beyblade staff you guys have done a really cool job with the upgrades
No problem. I love making sprites.
(Aug. 15, 2011  12:54 AM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  12:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Wow, huge and awesome updates Kai-V! This is great commitee! Grin There are some noticeable differences, but I'll kind of miss seeing Pegasis everywhere :c that was one of my fav's!

We should move on.. Tongue_out

And shouldn't we change the Favicon to Big Bang Pegasis? Just like the new forum icons.
Im on it.
I am not sure about changing the favicon; after all, our logo still has Pegasis ...
Sorry if this is a stupid question here, but what IS a Favicon?
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sorry if this is a stupid question here, but what IS a Favicon?
I think it's the little icon that kinda represents the site, you can see it on Google Chrome tabs and in your favorites. It's next to the name. BUT, this is my guess Tongue_out
The little picture before the words on the tab and URL
EDIT:Beat....
I love the new User Control Panel. Looks great. Smile
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:58 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: All I see is Pegasis Unhappy

Hm, that should not be happening, but just refresh your browser when you are on the index.

On my fire fox it show the new banner and the pegasis sprite but on internet explorer it shows all the new stuff
The banner is awesome and I'm loving the additions of Big Bang Pegasus almost every where Grin

New banner is nice, face trading and 50k members woooo! =]
Hurray! Thank you for all the updates Kai-V! Its amazing!
Amen. New Banner + Beyblade + WBO + 50K members + OHMYGOSH THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

*wipes tear off eye*
Welcome back, Robsta (two spaces) !

Is there supposed to be a space there?
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:55 AM)Robsta Wrote: Welcome back, Robsta (two spaces) !

Is there supposed to be a space there?

Yeah, even I got that, but now its solved I guess.
Seriously, the new banner looks SO GOOD! It brings tears(of joy) to my eyes!
50,000 members?! This is truly awesome!
hhhm, i don't have a new posts or todays posts on my thingy, is it meant to be like that?
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:25 AM)Nwolf Wrote: hhhm, i don't have a new posts or todays posts on my thingy, is it meant to be like that?

No, just refresh your browser. :\ I think all this might suit Questions about WBO.
Yes..it was there almost 3 hours back..now it has vanished..and in its place the PMs inbox shows up.
Yes..and I found it weird..because as I said..it wasnt the case a few hours ago..now I have to go to the main page and then to today's posts
There are massive changes between what version of MyBB WBO were using (1.4.15) to what we've upgraded them to (1.6.4) - so there's some teething problems for one of the biggest communities running the software.

The "it was there/now it isn't" was just me fixing some things. Hopefully most of the larger problems have been fixed but if you do notice anything please let Kai-V (or another member of the team) know. Smile
ok, we will tell if there's any problems!
Kai-V, this is very nice. I like how every person's profile will have a Add to Buddy List and Add to Ignore List.
This is very useful as people " me and others" might want to keep in track of people whom we want to talk to and also we can ignore people who spams or write nonsense messages. Again, this is very nice. I will add you (Kai-V) to my biddy list. XD