5 Parts I would like banned in Burst Limited

With the testing for Burst limited happening, I am gonna list some parts I would like banned.

1. Balkesh B3
Balkesh B3 before GT beys like Zwei Longinus and Judgement Joker, Balkesh B3 was a terifyingly Powerful in burst standard. Now with the inclusion of 0 and Wall in limited, B3.0W.Br will be spammed alot. So, banning Balkesh B3 will be a great option in Balancing the Metagame for limited

2 and 3. Rise-H and Xtend+
Rise-H and Xtend+ are their companies LAD Beasts, improving Spin Equilization combos greatly. That is why I want those parts banned, to not make Limited a Xtend+ and Rise-H combo Breeding ground.

4. Sr3 on At, Br, and Ds
Another thing that would balance the burst limited metagame. Spryzen Requiem S3 on Atomic, Bearing, or Destroy just is the Ultimate combo for limited. That is why Spryzen Requiem S3 on Atomic, Bearing, or Destroy should be banned. Spryzen Requiem S3 would still be allowed, just not on those parts.

5. Garuda G3
Garuda G3 is a very round layer, making the top layer for defense combos. Banning Garuda G3 would change the Metagame since the round layer only makes any combo just deplete it's stamina, no burst chance, only stamina. 

Share your opinions on this, or discuss what parts you want banned, it is up to you.
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:27 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: With the testing for Burst limited happening, I am gonna list some parts I would like banned.

1. Balkesh B3
Balkesh B3 before GT beys like Zwei Longinus and Judgement Joker, Balkesh B3 was a terifyingly Powerful in burst standard. Now with the inclusion of 0 and Wall in limited, B3.0W.Br will be spammed alot. So, banning Balkesh B3 will be a great option in Balancing the Metagame for limited

Rise-H and Xtend+ are their companies LAD Beasts, improving Spin Equilization combos greatly. That is why I want those parts banned, to not make Limited a Xtend+ and Rise-H combo Breeding ground.

4. Sr3 on At, Br, and Ds
Another thing that would balance the burst limited metagame. Spryzen Requiem S3 on Atomic, Bearing, or Destroy just is the Ultimate combo for limited. That is why Spryzen Requiem S3 on Atomic, Bearing, or Destroy should be banned. Spryzen Requiem S3 would still be allowed, just not on those parts.

5. Garuda G3
Garuda G3 is a very round layer, making the top layer for defense combos. Banning Garuda G3 would change the Metagame since the round layer only makes any combo just deplete it's stamina, no burst chance, only stamina. 

Share your opinions on this, or discuss what parts you want banned, it is up to you.

You can’t really ban parts from being on certain combos, so #4 couldn’t really be a thing. You’d be better off banning Spryzen Requiem S3 entirely of you do not want it on those parts.
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:27 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: With the testing for Burst limited happening, I am gonna list some parts I would like banned.

1. Balkesh B3

4. Sr3 on At, Br, and Ds

5. Garuda G3

Well btw most TT beys can beat Hasbro beys because of hasbro’s lack of consideration of metal on their layers for competitive layers lately
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:28 AM)The Rex Wrote:

1. Balkesh B3

4. Sr3 on At, Br, and Ds

5. Garuda G3

Well btw most TT beys can beat Hasbro beys because of hasbro’s lack of consideration of metal on their layers for competitive layers lately

I'm not sure if you know the context behind this... Burst Limited is going to be the official WBO Tournament Format that mainly revolves around for God Layers, Evolution Layers, and Turbo Layers. All the God Layers that have metal in TT's line also have metal in Hasbro's product line, and some Beys (like Balkesh) are better in Hasbro's product line than TT's. Also, Hasbro brings more Layer variety because they have several exclusives and a lot of the Turbo Layers are going to be allowed because they lack metal. In this scenario, Hasbro's Turbo Beys not having metal is actually a win.
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:28 AM)The Rex Wrote: Well btw most TT beys can beat Hasbro beys because of hasbro’s lack of consideration of metal on their layers for competitive layers lately

I'm not sure if you know the context behind this... Burst Limited is going to be the official WBO Tournament Format that mainly revolves around for God Layers, Evolution Layers, and Turbo Layers. All the God Layers that have metal in TT's line also have metal in Hasbro's product line, and some Beys (like Balkesh) are better in Hasbro's product line than TT's. Also, Hasbro brings more Layer variety because they have several exclusives and a lot of the Turbo Layers are going to be allowed because they lack metal. In this scenario, Hasbro's Turbo Beys not having metal is actually a win.

Ok thanks, I thought burst limited was only beys from single and dual layers
(Feb. 02, 2020  5:46 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm not sure if you know the context behind this... Burst Limited is going to be the official WBO Tournament Format that mainly revolves around for God Layers, Evolution Layers, and Turbo Layers. All the God Layers that have metal in TT's line also have metal in Hasbro's product line, and some Beys (like Balkesh) are better in Hasbro's product line than TT's. Also, Hasbro brings more Layer variety because they have several exclusives and a lot of the Turbo Layers are going to be allowed because they lack metal. In this scenario, Hasbro's Turbo Beys not having metal is actually a win.

Ok thanks, I thought burst limited was only beys from single and dual layers

Either way, the only Classic Format Bey (Single/Dual Layer Format) that has metal on the Layer is Z2, which is the same for both companies, and even L2 (not allowed in Classic) has metal, so I don't understand what you were getting at when you talked about Hasbro not having metal on the Layer since neither format has TT's Cho-Z or GT Beys...
(Feb. 02, 2020  5:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  5:46 PM)The Rex Wrote: Ok thanks, I thought burst limited was only beys from single and dual layers

Either way, the only Classic Format Bey (Single/Dual Layer Format) that has metal on the Layer is Z2, which is the same for both companies, and even L2 (not allowed in Classic) has metal, so I don't understand what you were getting at when you talked about Hasbro not having metal on the Layer since neither format has TT's Cho-Z or GT Beys...

Btw I said lately like cho z forward
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:01 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  5:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Either way, the only Classic Format Bey (Single/Dual Layer Format) that has metal on the Layer is Z2, which is the same for both companies, and even L2 (not allowed in Classic) has metal, so I don't understand what you were getting at when you talked about Hasbro not having metal on the Layer since neither format has TT's Cho-Z or GT Beys...

Btw I said lately like cho z forward

Exactly, the existence of Cho-Z and GT Beys doesn't matter in this format, so I don't know why you brought it up. Anyway, this is getting off topic. I can definitely see Balkesh B3 joining the banned squad alongside Spriggan Requiem/Spryzen Requiem S3 and Maximum Garuda/Garuda G3 (which were both banned in the God Layer's Standard Format) as well as possibly Xtend+ and Hasbro Bearing. I think it's fine for Rise-H to stick around because it looks like it'll be easy to KO when put up against sX/lS on Xtreme' or Quick', plus Bearing being banned for Hasbro means that it already lost one of its best Drivers. I also would like to make a point that the weight creep should be prevented. Maybe banning things like sX, nL, L3, X4, and dH4 would help out, but I think only the latter two are truly necessary. I think 10, 0, and 00 should be banned so we see some Disk variation, like having 7 as a safe Disk, 3 for CWD, and 8 or 8' for OWD. Maybe even the Rise Disks could see some use. Limiting the amount of Drivers with metal as a feature to 1 per Deck could be interesting as well, since you wouldn't be able to Tornado Stall with Iron in a Deck that has Orbit Metal to win every Same-Spin match or you couldn't have a super heavy attack combo like MGC sX.7M.Ch in the same Deck as a KO resistant combo with LAD like dF.3B.Ω.
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:01 PM)The Rex Wrote: Btw I said lately like cho z forward
I think 10, 0, and 00 should be banned so we see some Disk variation, like having 7 as a safe Disk, 3 for CWD, and 8 or 8' for OWD.

I would like to ask why 0 should be banned. If you remember for God beys they increase burst risk in those beys. I agree with your ban on 10 and 00, but 0 can increase burst risk, so it can kind of balance out it’s usefulness just enough to not get it banned, unless you think the burst risk is minuscule.
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think 10, 0, and 00 should be banned so we see some Disk variation, like having 7 as a safe Disk, 3 for CWD, and 8 or 8' for OWD.

I would like to ask why 0 should be banned. If you remember for God beys they increase burst risk in those beys. I agree with your ban on 10 and 00, but 0 can increase burst risk, so it can kind of balance out it’s usefulness just enough to not get it banned, unless you think the burst risk is minuscule.

BuilderRob’s right
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think 10, 0, and 00 should be banned so we see some Disk variation, like having 7 as a safe Disk, 3 for CWD, and 8 or 8' for OWD.

If anything, 10 would have more of a Burst risk with the same weight as 0. I really think that the Burst risk on 0 could be ignored if people used it on a Dash Driver combo or strictly for opposite-spin matchups in Deck Format. I think that Burst Limited would suffer from a lack of diversity if 0, 10, and 00 weren't banned together because they're such good Disks for every purpose, and you'd see them everywhere. At least if 7 is the heaviest Disk, people will mix it up and use 7 for more Stamina and KO Defense with slightly worse Burst Resistance or 5 for more Burst Resistance, solid Stamina, and slightly less KO Defense, or take it further in Attack combos where you could use 7 on sX, but 1' is a good alternative so you can save 7 for a different combo.
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I would like to ask why 0 should be banned. If you remember for God beys they increase burst risk in those beys. I agree with your ban on 10 and 00, but 0 can increase burst risk, so it can kind of balance out it’s usefulness just enough to not get it banned, unless you think the burst risk is minuscule.

If anything, 10 would have more of a Burst risk with the same weight as 0. I really think that the Burst risk on 0 could be ignored if people used it on a Dash Driver combo or strictly for opposite-spin matchups in Deck Format. I think that Burst Limited would suffer from a lack of diversity if 0, 10, and 00 weren't banned together because they're such good Disks for every purpose, and you'd see them everywhere. At least if 7 is the heaviest Disk, people will mix it up and use 7 for more Stamina and KO Defense with slightly worse Burst Resistance or 5 for more Burst Resistance, solid Stamina, and slightly less KO Defense, or take it further in Attack combos where you could use 7 on sX, but 1' is a good alternative so you can save 7 for a different combo.

So you think sX will be still top tier in Limited even when turbo beys are allowed and things like Turbo Achilles and Valtryek would come into play here?
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If anything, 10 would have more of a Burst risk with the same weight as 0. I really think that the Burst risk on 0 could be ignored if people used it on a Dash Driver combo or strictly for opposite-spin matchups in Deck Format. I think that Burst Limited would suffer from a lack of diversity if 0, 10, and 00 weren't banned together because they're such good Disks for every purpose, and you'd see them everywhere. At least if 7 is the heaviest Disk, people will mix it up and use 7 for more Stamina and KO Defense with slightly worse Burst Resistance or 5 for more Burst Resistance, solid Stamina, and slightly less KO Defense, or take it further in Attack combos where you could use 7 on sX, but 1' is a good alternative so you can save 7 for a different combo.

So you think sX will be still top tier in Limited even when turbo beys are allowed and things like Turbo Achilles and Valtryek would come into play here?

I forgot to mention that the Turbo Awakening Beys should definitely be banned as well, but I do think sX can handle things like Hasbro's Dead/Perfect Phoenix and Hercules H4, especially when paired with Xtreme'.
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So you think sX will be still top tier in Limited even when turbo beys are allowed and things like Turbo Achilles and Valtryek would come into play here?

I forgot to mention that the Turbo Awakening Beys should definitely be banned as well, but I do think sX can handle things like Hasbro's Dead/Perfect Phoenix and Hercules H4, especially when paired with Xtreme'.

Figured, although I’m not sure how good the phoenixes would be in Limited. I’ve heard Hercules H4 is decent.
I personally think hybrid and ignition' should be banned
I think the combo emporer forneus around revolve should be banned, u can test it for yourself, the combo beat pp ig’
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:14 PM)The Rex Wrote: I think the combo emporer forneus around revolve should be banned, u can test it for yourself, the combo beat pp ig’

This is for LIMITED format, not STANDARD format.
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:14 PM)The Rex Wrote: I think the combo emporer forneus around revolve should be banned, u can test it for yourself, the combo beat pp ig’

This is for LIMITED format, not STANDARD format.
Wait, which part of the ef combo is banned
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:16 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is for LIMITED format, not STANDARD format.
Wait, which part of the ef combo is banned

Around
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:16 PM)The Rex Wrote: Wait, which part of the ef combo is banned

Around

Oof, thanks for the clarification
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:26 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Around

And Emperor Forneus (TT)
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:29 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:26 PM)The Rex Wrote: Oof, thanks for the clarification

And Emperor Forneus (TT)
I meant hasbro but ok
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:34 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:29 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: And Emperor Forneus (TT)
I meant hasbro but ok

Hasbro’s is very bad. It would be good for Classic but not at all for limited.
(Feb. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:34 PM)The Rex Wrote: I meant hasbro but ok

Hasbro’s is very bad. It would be good for Classic but not at all for limited.

Oof
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:26 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Around

You mean Outer, right? And I used TT parts for that test. Smile