3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

LOOKS LIKE THE GREATEST RANDOM BOOSTER OF ALL TIME
They look absolutely beautiful!

I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW

I'm really happy about that Random Booster, every Layer in there is good
Takara Tomy is my saviour, i literally had no idea that my hopes & dreams for 2018 would come to life like this. i am shocked this is incredible news
So here you go. More info
Emperor Forneus??
[Image: %E3%82%A8%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%A9%E3%...%82%B9.jpg]

I liked the packaging too.

A bad news for some people here (who likes God Chip) Metal God Chip cannot be used with these beys:(
So looks like It's just the Layers that are changing. They're still keeping Core Disks. I'm happy about that.

If that bey does have height change, I'm guessing that Driver is Tower
I wonder why the driver is so big?? HMMM MOTORS?
im guessing that the NEW silver bey that we're seeing in RBV10  and pictured above could possibly be emperor Forneus? it looks like a super defensive type bey! Not to mention the brand new Ragnaruk has one of the best uprgraded designs ive ever seen. it literally looks amazing guys. i hope it wont be too expensive for a whole set but i got the $$$, now i just have to torturously wait until the release dates or pre orders start.
Every one of these look so lit af! Not a fan of the name "Winning Valkyrie" but I'm still looking forward to playing around with them!
Hopefully with this much metal, rubber based Defense Drivers can finally be viable in the metagame
Please have a Bahamut layer that's actually goo- *shot*
Oh wow, I gotta admit, i'm impressed.
(Feb. 20, 2018  7:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: So looks like It's just the Layers that are changing. They're still keeping Core Disks. I'm happy about that.

Zet Achillese said to have height change, but it has a different driver than Tower. So it probably has a manual hight change with the new Xt driver. Speculation, but a reasonable one. Or it could be the opposite of Tower that it starts high than goes low when low on stamina. Still speculation until next months CoroCoro, which will confirm everything.
(Feb. 20, 2018  7:34 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  7:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: So looks like It's just the Layers that are changing. They're still keeping Core Disks. I'm happy about that.

Zet Achillese said to have height change, but it has a different driver than Tower. So it probably has a manual hight change with the new Xt driver. Speculation, but a reasonable one. Or it could be the opposite of Tower that it starts high than goes low when low on stamina. Still speculation until next months CoroCoro, which will confirm everything.

how do you know the driver is called Xt ??
Apparently the new Longinus will have disk ''13'' and rubber spiral driver aka R2F
Wow, this new series looks amazing! Also, there appears to be a kind of empty diamond shape on every new layer. I wonder what'll go there?
(Feb. 20, 2018  7:36 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Apparently the new Longinus will have disk ''13'' and rubber spiral driver aka R2F

what are other links for the info coming in

EDIT: nevermind i found myself
I change my mind I love these! I really want one!
Winning Valkyrie.12.Vl (March)
Zet Achilles.11.Xt (March)
Emperor Forneus.0.? (March)
Same here!! Zett Achilles Looks like a killer
also crash Ragnaruk is the new name and the combo is cR.4R.Wd (april random booster)
(Feb. 20, 2018  6:34 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I'm not sure if this is authentic but
Edit : Confirmed It's authentic 
Winning Valkyrie
[Image: DWdMEt9UMAAKp-9.jpg]

Zet Achilles (I don't know it reminds of Spriggan)

[Image: DWdMCX6VQAAv0ig.jpg]
Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)
[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/...2200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought Smile

I looked at the pictures provided.

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:36 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  7:34 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Zet Achillese said to have height change, but it has a different driver than Tower. So it probably has a manual hight change with the new Xt driver. Speculation, but a reasonable one. Or it could be the opposite of Tower that it starts high than goes low when low on stamina. Still speculation until next months CoroCoro, which will confirm everything.

how do you know the driver is called Xt ??
lol i was so shocked by the beys i honestly didnt even see the combos on the box

Crash Ragnaruk, the new Longinus, & Zet achilles are all my favorite designs so far. and the new Longinus is definitely gunna be Top tier
Longinus reminds me.of Dragoon it's pretty neat. Zet Achilles is rather nice and looks like it belongs to Spriggan. Emperor Forneus... oh yeah awesome! Winning Vallyri- oh heck they're all BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad it doesn't have too much metal.