3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

I looked up chouzetsu definition and it means actually 3 words
1.transcenedence
2.exellence
3.superiority
So the new beyblade burst season could be beyblade burst transcendence, beyblade burst excellence, or beyblade burst superiority
(Feb. 11, 2018  1:02 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: I looked up chouzetsu definition and it means actually 3 words
1.transcenedence
2.exellence
3.superiority
So the new beyblade burst season could be beyblade burst transcendence, beyblade burst excellence, or beyblade burst superiority

I don't think it's those it's just beyblade burst chouzetsu.
(Feb. 11, 2018  1:10 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  1:02 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: I looked up chouzetsu definition and it means actually 3 words
1.transcenedence
2.exellence
3.superiority

Yeah it kinda sounds wierd
1.transcenedence
2.exellence
3.superiority

Why not? Beyblade Burst God in japanese it's Beyblade Burst Kami
What other driver could they add to valkyrie? we already had rubber , plastic and a tip like 4D from metal fight. I think that's the main reason why I think this will be based around engine gears.
(Feb. 11, 2018  5:13 AM)KnightPro Wrote: What other driver could they add to valkyrie? we already had rubber , plastic and a tip like 4D from metal fight. I think that's the main reason why I think this will be based around engine gears.

Metal flat to rubber hole flat  (ui but the tip is metal
(Feb. 11, 2018  5:52 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  5:13 AM)KnightPro Wrote: What other driver could they add to valkyrie? we already had rubber , plastic and a tip like 4D from metal fight. I think that's the main reason why I think this will be based around engine gears.

Metal flat to rubber hole flat  (ui but the tip is metal

The initials for Ultimate Reboot is Ul.
The semi flat of Ul is metal? Or plastic
Will Takara TOMY finally give us customizable layers?
(Feb. 11, 2018  8:01 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: The semi flat of Ul is metal? Or plastic

The tip that pops out is plastic

(Feb. 11, 2018  8:11 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Will Takara TOMY finally give us customizable layers?

I wouldn't really count on that. Not saying it won't happen, but I find it unlikely.
1.transcenedence
2.exellence
3.superiority

The official name appears to be Chou Zetsu, since two different scripts are used, seperating the halves of the word.
Contrary to what you seem to believe, though, there will be meaning to the phrase. We just don't know what it is yet.

(Feb. 09, 2018  2:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  2:26 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So people have pointed out how much the logo looks like an MFB beyblade already but noone's mentioned the clock hands?

To me, this looks like a time travel gimmick series where we'll see even more old beys return, perhaps not all from the plastic era.

I think it's just a generic emblem. I don't think each series should be filled to the brim with literal reproductions of previous tops, either. The S-Series remakes was a neat throwback, but putting in remakes from BSB and MFB to the extent I see some people on this site want would legitimately undermine the Burst series.

I'm not meaning to suggest that what this looks like to me is what would be good for the series. I am simply saying that clock hands plus MFB-style bey plus "transcendence" feels very "timey-wimey crossover series" stylie to me. Of course that would undermine the idea of Burst being its own series.
(Feb. 11, 2018  6:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 27935102_400225050435505_642444904_n.jpg...e=5A8267E3]

Winning Valkyrie.

Where did you get the image from? And it’s also not confirmed to be Winning Valkyrie afaik.
(Feb. 11, 2018  6:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 27935102_400225050435505_642444904_n.jpg...e=5A8267E3]

Winning Valkyrie.

Woah that looks awesome was this in the corocoro?
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:08 PM)Hato Wrote:

Winning Valkyrie.

Where did you get the image from? And it’s also not confirmed to be Winning Valkyrie afaik.

CoroCoro of this month.

(Feb. 11, 2018  7:09 PM)KnightPro Wrote:

Winning Valkyrie.

Woah that looks awesome was this in the corocoro?

Yes it is.
Does anyone know what the text says at the bottom?
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:10 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:08 PM)Hato Wrote: Where did you get the image from? And it’s also not confirmed to be Winning Valkyrie afaik.

CoroCoro of this month.

(Feb. 11, 2018  7:09 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Woah that looks awesome was this in the corocoro?

Yes it is.

It's not from the Corocoro issue, it's from that paper thingy included with the Yellow stadium. Zankye was the one who showed it
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:10 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CoroCoro of this month.

Yes it is.

It's not from the Corocoro issue, it's from that paper thingy included with the Yellow stadium.

I had a friend of mine translate it and It says Series Start 3d month something like that
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:10 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CoroCoro of this month.

Yes it is.

It's not from the Corocoro issue, it's from that paper thingy included with the Yellow stadium.

(Feb. 11, 2018  6:09 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Could this be the silhouette of the new Valkyrie!? Gasp

[Removed Image to Minimalize; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7hWsUr...3k14AaABCQ

Zankye shared this picture on his channel. Here's the link to the post.

Apparently Zankye posted it and it’s from auction? It seems like the same yellow stadium we previously saw.
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:29 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  7:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's not from the Corocoro issue, it's from that paper thingy included with the Yellow stadium.

(Feb. 11, 2018  6:09 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Could this be the silhouette of the new Valkyrie!? Gasp

[Removed Image to Minimalize; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7hWsUr...3k14AaABCQ

Zankye shared this picture on his channel. Here's the link to the post.

Apparently Zankye posted it and it’s from auction? It seems like the same yellow stadium we previously saw.

Yea the text at the bottom says something along the lines of series start 3rd month which is next month
I think I've seen enough promotional material for now to make an informed decision on that title, haha. Right now, I'm leaning towards calling it "Beyblade Burst Super-Z", but I still believe it's best to leave it as Chouzetsu until we get official confirmation via products next month.

Layers are indeed metal this time...which I can't say I'm happy about...
Oh of course! They couldn't even moderate it to sX or nL level they had to go further beyond.

Though I must say not making a Kerbeus would be a missed opportunity for metal chains.
Thanks for the picture @[BeybladeFanOff]

Wow, they're really doing this huh? Well, I suppose this one is going to be a blast xD

@[Jinbee] It would also be a missed opportunity to make a metal scythe for Deathscyther or metal wings for Ragnaruk (though I doubt they would ever make another Deathscyther out of fear it would break the game lol).
Pfft as if the metal layers here haven't possibly done that enough.

If these are cross compatible it'll be dumber than HMS, because that would imply that they were meant to be used against the old one and the silver, while nice, please don't tell me its the only colour.