3D printed Beyblade service!

(Apr. 30, 2019  4:25 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I am currently working on a 3D printed Beyblade service for people that want 3D printed beyblades! You can upload a model you made or draw it.
Here’s how it works:

1. Send PM
2. Fill out form
3. Wait for model to be done
4. Approve model
5. Pay
6. Enjoy your Beyblade

prices may vary due to shipping

If you upload a model you are responsible for size, teeth and quality

(May. 15, 2019  11:23 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  10:11 PM)Flame Sobeck Wrote:
So can we have gimmicks

Not right now, gimmicks aren’t very easy
Oh ok well i have a design already im just waiting for a good time to send it so i can it early but at the same time let you take your time
A Beyblade that I created
void dragoon
gt chip:dragoon(looks like bahamut)
weight: sen
gt frame:void(has the same gimmick as spriggan requiem but each spin direction changes the shape of the bey, for example, right, metal on front of the rubber,left, rubber on front of the metal.looks like a hexagon as a shape)
metal: 00
metal frame:turn
tip:infinity(extend and dimension combined into extend dimension=infinity)
(May. 19, 2019  12:59 AM)thedragonblader Wrote: A Beyblade that I created
void dragoon
gt frame:void(has the same gimmick as spriggan requiem but each spin direction changes the shape of the bey, for example, right, metal on front of the rubber,left, rubber on front of the metal.looks like a hexagon as a shape)

That’s a lot. How much would you pay for it.
A Beyblade that I created
void dragoon
hi i am not very good at making beyblades and need help i want to make a grim reaper style GT Beyblade
and the file sent to me if you make it.
(Jul. 14, 2020  11:48 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: hi i am not very good at making beyblades and need help i want to make a grim reaper style GT Beyblade
and the file sent to me if you make it.

As of 2019, the service is closed.
(Jul. 15, 2020  12:03 AM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: oh will it re-open when we done with covid?

Maybe.
(Jul. 15, 2020  12:18 AM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: what state / country u live in

California.