3D printed Beyblade service!

I am currently working on a 3D printed Beyblade service for people that want 3D printed beyblades! You can upload a model you made or draw it.
Here’s how it works:

1. Send PM
2. Fill out form
3. Wait for model to be done
4. Approve model
5. Pay
6. Enjoy your Beyblade

prices may vary due to shipping

As of 2019, my service is closed
Cool. I've been making designs for beys for a while but everyone seems to shut down when I'm about to send them my idea XD.
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:44 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Cool. I've been making designs for beys for a while but everyone seems to shut down when I'm about to send them my idea XD.

Yeah, I’ve had the same problem. Feel free to send me a PM!
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:48 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:44 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Cool. I've been making designs for beys for a while but everyone seems to shut down when I'm about to send them my idea XD.

Yeah,  I’ve had the same problem. Feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks!
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:54 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:48 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah,  I’ve had the same problem. Feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks!

Your Welcome!
Maybe you can create price list?
(Apr. 30, 2019  5:22 AM)ks123 Wrote: Maybe you can create price list?

I don’t know how much it costs until I upload the design but around $8 (not including shipping) I think
HI
Im DARKLONGANUS
i was wonderin if yall could get me a free bwy im poor

bey*

just to get this up
Can you do metal contact points ?
(May. 01, 2019  12:03 AM)omega263 Wrote: Can you do metal contact points ?

It costs a lot.
Will you print the beyblade or us?

And what are the prices
If only I had PayPal I would put in a request. It sucks and its depressing Tired
(May. 01, 2019  12:23 AM)MrBlade Wrote: If only I had PayPal I would put in a request. It sucks and its depressing Tired

I see, I can try to find another way to get payments in the future.

(May. 01, 2019  12:21 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Will you print the beyblade or us?

And what are the prices

Around $8 not encluding shipping and extra fees. I’m guessing $13

I will print and send the Beyblade to you.
(May. 01, 2019  12:23 AM)MrBlade Wrote: If only I had PayPal I would put in a request. It sucks and its depressing Tired
Same
(May. 01, 2019  1:07 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
Same

Does your parents/guardian have PayPal?
If you can give an estimate as to how much it will cost to add metal to make a Cho z bey I'll pay it XD
(May. 01, 2019  1:22 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: If you can give an estimate as to how much it will cost to add metal to make a Cho z bey I'll pay it XD

Metal costs a lot. It’s also very hard to do.
I know I sadly can't request anything at the moment but I have a question: If someone wants a certain part like a GT Chip, Layer Weight, Layer Base, Disc, Driver etc. is there a certain price for said certain part?
(May. 01, 2019  1:55 AM)MrBlade Wrote: I know I sadly can't request anything at the moment but I have a question: If someone wants a certain part like a GT Chip, Layer Weight, Layer Base, Disc, Driver etc. is there a certain price for said certain part?

I can’t do discs, drivers at the moment. I’m not so sure how much the item will cost until I’m done designing it.
Do you have any pictures of some beys that you designed?
(May. 01, 2019  3:04 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Do you have any pictures of some beys that you designed?

I’m having trouble with WiFi and can’t upload pictures
(May. 08, 2019  4:23 AM)XxEp6cMa3terXx Wrote: [Image: 5368790692397056]http://www.rinkak.com/ip/item/theslashfi...0692397056

Your link and IMG doesn’t work
(Apr. 30, 2019  4:25 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I am currently working on a 3D printed Beyblade service for people that want 3D printed beyblades! You can upload a model you made or draw it.
Here’s how it works:

1. Send PM
2. Fill out form
4. Approve model
5. Pay
6. Enjoy your Beyblade

If you upload a model you are responsible for size, teeth and quality

(Apr. 30, 2019  4:25 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I am currently working on a 3D printed Beyblade service for people that want 3D printed beyblades! You can upload a model you made or draw it.
Here’s how it works:

1. Send PM
2. Fill out form
4. Approve model
5. Pay
6. Enjoy your Beyblade

So can we have gimmicks
(May. 15, 2019  10:11 PM)Flame Sobeck Wrote:
Here’s how it works:

1. Send PM
2. Fill out form
4. Approve model
5. Pay
6. Enjoy your Beyblade

Here’s how it works:

1. Send PM
2. Fill out form
4. Approve model
5. Pay
6. Enjoy your Beyblade

So can we have gimmicks

Not right now, gimmicks aren’t very easy