[3D Printing]  Maiden testing/discussion

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:07 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Ok so he posted on his other thread and looks like he's actually going away for a while
now no one is allowed to make any jokes about this
we must respect that choice

Alright then
Maiden is here.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/z5PrG1ok5UsHRtaUA
(Oct. 22, 2020  7:59 PM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden is here.

Sting volcanoc' 1s?
what beys can we battle him against
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:01 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  7:59 PM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden is here.

Sting volcanoc' 1s?
Yes!

(Oct. 22, 2020  8:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what beys can we battle him against
Sad news while doing testing maidens chip broke and I think the attack ring is damaged. Well there goes all my hope for my bey.
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:01 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Sting volcanoc' 1s?
Yes!

(Oct. 22, 2020  8:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what beys can we battle him against
Sad news while doing testing maidens chip broke and I think the attack ring is damaged. Well there goes all my hope for my bey.
oof, we warned you about breakage issues, this is why I don't battle my 3D printed beys. So, what happened to the other bey? did maiden break it?
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:23 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yes!

oof, we warned you about breakage issues, this is why I don't battle my 3D printed beys. So, what happened to the other bey? did maiden break it?
Genesis broke it?
I hate you genesis!!!!!
I wish I could quote my post, but it's in a locked thread, so...

Called it!
You should edit the desing, reduce the edges, they're dangerous
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:25 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  9:23 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: oof, we warned you about breakage issues, this is why I don't battle my 3D printed beys. So, what happened to the other bey? did maiden break it?
Genesis broke it?
I hate you genesis!!!!!

Ok, lets put this straight, meta is your destination. you go to genesis (10 degrees left to meta), then you go maiden which is supposedly the "best beyblade". (take 90 degrees to the left). Then you say genesis is meta (85 degrees turn to the right). Then maiden breaks and you say genesis sucks (complete 180)
Well now that unfortunately maiden broke, this thread has no reason to exist anymore.
I will try to fix it. I want to end my beyblade career.
ive never in my entire life seen somebody so upset over the destruction of a 3D Printed bey. i wasnt even this sad when my 3D printed bey broke, surprised yes but wasnt this sad over it.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: ive never in my entire life seen somebody so upset over the destruction of a 3D Printed bey. i wasnt even this sad when my 3D printed bey broke, surprised yes but wasnt this sad over it.
Maiden is basically the first beyblade had in years that I actually was thinking of using meta(for my own format). You don't understand maiden is my creation I took my blood sweat and tears to create this.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:27 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: ive never in my entire life seen somebody so upset over the destruction of a 3D Printed bey. i wasnt even this sad when my 3D printed bey broke, surprised yes but wasnt this sad over it.
Maiden is basically the first beyblade had in years that I actually was thinking of using meta(for my own format). You don't understand maiden is my creation I took my blood sweat and tears to create this.

I respect the time you took into making heaven and I can bet how you feel about it breaking. If you need any help designing a new one I could help
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:27 AM)kai edits Wrote:
I- you got someone else to make it for you. All you did was wait-

Look, sorry you got your dream Beyblade destroyed, it’s awful, really. But please stop making it over dramatic. Sorry that you lost the Bey you’ve always wanted
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden is basically the first beyblade had in years that I actually was thinking of using meta(for my own format). You don't understand maiden is my creation I took my blood sweat and tears to create this.
I- you got someone else to make it for you. All you did was wait-

Look, sorry you got your dream Beyblade destroyed, it’s awful, really. But please stop making it over dramatic. Sorry that you lost the Bey you’ve always wanted

The real problem with 3D printed beys is that they are made out of plastic that breaks to easily. Maiden also had the problem with it’s shape so I’m not all to suprised.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I- you got someone else to make it for you. All you did was wait-

The real problem with 3D printed beys is that they are made out of plastic that breaks to easily. Maiden also had the problem with it’s shape so I’m not all to suprised.

depends on the filament used to make the bey. Some good ones are ABS and TPU. They both have high impact resistance.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:27 AM)kai edits Wrote:

actually i do. i had a 3D printed bey that i had worked so hard on (admittedly it was a hot mess like Maiden was). but unlike you i wasnt so over-dramatic about it's destruction, i was more surprised than sad.

if you want, when i have time i can help with the design of a new Maiden
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden is basically the first beyblade had in years that I actually was thinking of using meta(for my own format). You don't understand maiden is my creation I took my blood sweat and tears to create this.

actually i do. i had a 3D printed bey that i had worked so hard on (admittedly it was a hot mess like Maiden was). but unlike you i wasnt so over-dramatic about it's destruction, i was more surprised than sad.

Wait you know how to model 3D beys? Why does everyone know how to model them except for me.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: actually i do. i had a 3D printed bey that i had worked so hard on (admittedly it was a hot mess like Maiden was). but unlike you i wasnt so over-dramatic about it's destruction, i was more surprised than sad.

Wait you know how to model 3D beys? Why does everyone know how to model them except for me.

Oof, even the creator of BruhBlade Burst knows how to.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: actually i do. i had a 3D printed bey that i had worked so hard on (admittedly it was a hot mess like Maiden was). but unlike you i wasnt so over-dramatic about it's destruction, i was more surprised than sad.

i can draw designs, my old 3D printed bey was designed by a friend of mine.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wait you know how to model 3D beys? Why does everyone know how to model them except for me.

Oof, even the creator of BruhBlade Burst knows how to.

To be fair the creator of the abomination that is BruhBlade Burst created call of the beyblade

(Oct. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wait you know how to model 3D beys? Why does everyone know how to model them except for me.
i can draw designs, my old 3D printed bey was designed by a friend of mine.

Thank god I’m not the only one who doesn’t know how to.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:44 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The real problem with 3D printed beys is that they are made out of plastic that breaks to easily. Maiden also had the problem with it’s shape so I’m not all to surprised.

depends on the filament used to make the bey. Some good ones are ABS and TPU. They both have high impact resistance.

While it's true that the type of plastic can be a factor, it really did have an overly aggressive shape, especially for being a 3D-printed bey. It also doesn't help that 3D-printed Sparking Beys are the least durable and are already prone to breakage.

If it was made with the same methods that TT uses for manufacturing beys it might've been more durable, but still... Even 2S gets dented and gouged. There's a reason why its shape is used for a chassis and not the main layer.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Oof, even the creator of BruhBlade Burst knows how to.

To be fair the creator of the abomination that is BruhBlade Burst created call of the beyblade

(Oct. 23, 2020  12:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i can draw designs, my old 3D printed bey was designed by a friend of mine.

Thank god I’m not the only one who doesn’t know how to.

I can design it, if you pay me your bank account (jk, I'm broke so I need money to but me some chicking mcnuggets.)