[3D Printing]  Maiden testing/discussion

(Oct. 20, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am busy. I am a 10th grade student you know

Fun fact: we don't really care
sorry to put it blunt, because i know SOMEONES going to say I'm being inconsiderate, well [REDACTED] THAT I'm TIRED OF THIS.
i am in school too
we have lives too
and this makes me think this is a troll thread and you might just fake results to boost your self esteem.

oh and by the way you should get mirage and variant

a better combo for you is

Ultimate Lucifer.Mb 2S (3 blades) if it even lines up like that

tell us the bloody facts and dont stall for time

...I'm waiting.

Edit: whoo boy waiting for the angry people to yell at me any second now for my "rudeness"
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And yet you have time to post things like “I’m so excited for Friday”. You need to stop making threads if you’re not willing to put effort into them.
I put more effort in this than me tuning my guitar thats a lot of effort.
No no, you don’t put guidelines, you din’t put what parts you have for testing threads, and you don’t elaborate on your contests. Not a whole lotta effort.
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:02 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am busy. I am a 10th grade student you know

Fun fact: we don't really care
sorry to put it blunt, because i know SOMEONES going to say I'm being inconsiderate, well [REDACTED] THAT I'm TIRED OF THIS.
i am in school too
we have lives too
and this makes me think this is a troll thread and you might just fake results to boost your self esteem.

oh and by the way you should get mirage and variant

a better combo for you is

Ultimate Lucifer.Mb 2S (3 blades) if it even lines up like that

tell us the bloody facts and dont stall for time

...I'm waiting.
The “he’s not wrong” award goes to this person
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:56 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: totally we need 2 know the parts you have. i barely deduced you had reboot, and thats not a good tip. plz post parts for testing.

Like reboot' is leagues better just by being a DASH.

and your combo of 00V.Rb is entirely lacking to say the least
zenith and blitz exist for that
2A exists for that
the best combo i could say for this thing is maybe Maiden.Xt+ 2S (6 blades) and that's pUSHING it

#1 i originally said zenith Destroy', but he doesn't have that. i didnt even know he had xtend+ until he posted it like a few hrs ago
#2 he dont have 2s
#3 he should buy brave. he would be able to get a possible meta combo(brave valkyrie sting xtend+ 1s, chill, only one half-decent combo at a time, don't judge) then he could have maiden ev' 2A, which would be maybe possibly kind of ok.
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And yet you have time to post things like “I’m so excited for Friday”. You need to stop making threads if you’re not willing to put effort into them.
I put more effort in this than me tuning my guitar thats a lot of effort.

I mean if we’re talking about instruments I debatable play one of the most complicated instruments
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: I put more effort in this than me tuning my guitar thats a lot of effort.
No no, you don’t put guidelines, you din’t put what parts you have for testing threads, and you don’t elaborate on your contests. Not a whole lotta effort.
I actually do work on my fanfic and not leave it finish for months *cough cough* your fanfic  timeline
Looking at the picture of maiden more clearly...
is maiden a bloody WOLF?
like what even is it
and i'd like to know who designed it.

Edit: whoa whoa did you just call out freddy? now that's douchebaggery. please refrain.
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:06 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Looking at the picture of maiden more clearly...
is maiden a bloody WOLF?
like what even is it
and i'd like to know who designed it.

Edit: whoa whoa did you just call out freddy? now that's douchebaggery. please refrain.

It’s either a wolf or a bird
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:05 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No no, you don’t put guidelines, you din’t put what parts you have for testing threads, and you don’t elaborate on your contests. Not a whole lotta effort.
I actually do work on my fanfic and not leave it finish for months *cough cough* your fanfic  timeline
Not a fanfic, that’s an old project, not even a fleshed out story, just a random writing thing, you shouldn’t use other people’s posts as an example for yourself, and that’s irrelevant. And if you have to bring up things you don’t know much about, then that’s just sad.
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: I actually do work on my fanfic and not leave it finish for months *cough cough* your fanfic  timeline
Not a fanfic, that’s an old project, not even a fleshed out story, just a random writing thing, you shouldn’t use other people’s posts as an example for yourself, and that’s irrelevant. And if you have to bring up things you don’t know much about, then that’s just sad.
The “big brain” award goes to this person
Ok, im putting my foot down.
Any more pointless callouts or general stalling and i may resort to having to call a mod to sort this out.
Please refrain from just talking about matters that do not involve you.
Thank you.
If you're gonna not gonna discuss something about a maiden combo or testing get out
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: If you're gonna not gonna discuss something about a maiden combo or testing get out

Then tell us the results?
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: If you're gonna not gonna discuss something about a maiden combo or testing get out

Then tell us the results?
I did not even get it yet smh
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: If you're gonna not gonna discuss something about a maiden combo or testing get out

Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to teach you about something called, Hypocrisy.

This right here is hypocrisy.
When someone says something then does the complete opposite.
Its also a form of irony.
A good example is "the pot calling the kettle black", because pots are typically black.
Kai Edits is the pot, calling us, the kettle, black.
In this case, black being not talking about maidens combos that we cant make because you are being a stalling hypocrite.
One more hypocritical, brainless, or douchebag comment and i will get the mods involved.

Have a nice day.
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:17 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then tell us the results?
I did not even get it yet smh

You really should’ve waited to get Maiden first, included the stadium that will be used, and a part list of what you have, before making this thread. Honestly.
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)UmLeonidasKerbeus Wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to teach you about something called, Hypocrisy.

A good example is "the pot calling the kettle black", because pots are typically black.
In this case, black being not talking about maidens combos that we cant make because you are being a stalling hypocrite.
One more hypocritical, brainless, or douchebag comment and i will get the mods involved.

Have a nice day.

Get out of my thread then if you dont like it. I was being nice
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:

Have a nice day.

“#1 teacher award” goes to this person

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Is this a fight or something

You got the popcorn?

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)UmLeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to teach you about something called, Hypocrisy.

Have a nice day.

Is that a threat. Do I have to call the fbi?
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)UmLeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to teach you about something called, Hypocrisy.

Have a nice day.

Were you now? Calling out someone's non-updated timeline is being Nice? Sir, you may want to pay a bit more attention to your schoolwork then beyblading, then.
Utter hypocrisy.
Now i get if I was being a bit of a minimod myself, its a tendancy i have, but you are being a FULL minimod, which i may add...

is the pot calling the kettle black.

Good day.
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to teach you about something called, Hypocrisy.

Have a nice day.

“#1 teacher award” goes to this person

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Is this a fight or something

You got the popcorn?

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: Get out of my thread then if you dont like it. I was being nice

No I was being nice. I am leaving the wbo for a bit bye
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: “#1 teacher award” goes to this person

You got the popcorn?

No I was being nice. I am leaving the wbo for a bit bye

CheetoBlader how much you wanna bet he comes back in 5 seconds
Everyone, lets calm down. I'd rather not start a name calling fight.
I already feel as though tensions are getting high...
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:26 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Everyone, lets calm down. I'd rather not start a name calling fight.
I already feel as though tensions are getting high...

Not me. I’m having a great time lol
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:

Have a nice day.

Not saying anything against or criticizing you in anyway, but I just want to clear up a common misconception. You say hypocrisy is irony when it’s not as irony is a twist that is unexpected such as a cat chasing a dog. Hypocrisy is doing something that goes against what you say such as Donald Trump saying he’s going to build a wall, but not doing so. I could see arguments for hypocrisy being verbal irony (saying something but meaning something else), but that’s more for sarcasm. Thanks for listening to my tedtalk on irony.