[3D Printing]  Maiden testing/discussion

So do you have the new one? My friend with the printer is still struggling to master ABS, so it'd be really good to know if someone was able to get you a functioning one
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:24 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: So do you have the new one? My friend with the printer is still struggling to master ABS, so it'd be really good to know if someone was able to get you a functioning one
Not yet it's coming in the mail.
Why is this thread still open... It is a mystery
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:35 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Why is this thread still open... It is a mystery
You killed the vibe!
Maybe because I did actually testing lol.
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:35 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:35 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Why is this thread still open... It is a mystery
You killed the vibe!

I don't think you can call one round resulting in the destruction of your bey "testing".
You still haven't posted any pics of that, by the way.
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:38 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:35 AM)kai edits Wrote: You killed the vibe!

I don't think you can call one round resulting in the destruction of your bey "testing".
I will post it later today. (I got the flu 😭😭😭😭)

Wondering that too. Not exactly sure what the point of a 3D Printed Testing Thread is for.
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:33 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:24 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: So do you have the new one? My friend with the printer is still struggling to master ABS, so it'd be really good to know if someone was able to get you a functioning one
Not yet it's coming in the mail.

Cool man, let me know how it goes. Also, I might just send you something cool to make up for effectively giving you a chip and a single chassis in exchange for two whole Beyblades. It's a monkey off my back to know someone was able to help you out, but at the same time I feel like I unintentionally swindled you, so I kinda' want to make up for it
Just realized that this thread has over twice the number of replies as the MallOfToys Giveaway thread does (808 to 393 at time of posting)
(Dec. 27, 2020  2:38 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:33 AM)kai edits Wrote: Not yet it's coming in the mail.

Cool man, let me know how it goes. Also, I might just send you something cool to make up for effectively giving you a chip and a single chassis in exchange for two whole Beyblades. It's a monkey off my back to know someone was able to help you out, but at the same time I feel like I unintentionally swindled you, so I kinda' want to make up for it
Thanks man with out you maiden would have not exist.
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:40 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:38 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I don't think you can call one round resulting in the destruction of your bey "testing".
I will post it later today. (I got the flu 😭😭😭😭)

Why I actually believed this, for even a moment, I'll never know.
(Dec. 27, 2020  10:16 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:40 AM)kai edits Wrote: I will post it later today. (I got the flu 😭😭😭😭)

Why I actually believed this, for even a moment, I'll never know.
Yeah yesterday I have a fever and felt very sick and got a headache.
Ok guys I need to figure out how I am gonna fix maidens broken chip.
Here is the damage to the chip 😭😭😭.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NXKgCDcRMRtY2guw5
BladerGem

This is the old chip btw and old sparking ring
ok did this bey ever get fixed?
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:08 AM)kai edits Wrote: Ok guys I need to figure out how I am gonna fix maidens broken chip.
Here is the damage to the chip 😭😭😭.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NXKgCDcRMRtY2guw5
BladerGem

This is the old chip btw and old sparking ring

Did it ever get fixed, and tbh you should've made it gt or even cho z  lol
Can anyone make maiden a choz bey instead of a sparking one? I need it printed also. I am willing to trade anything for it.
oh look he's back.
I came back to eat your soul
Jk
I want to retire so that's why I am back lol
(Mar. 31, 2021  6:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can anyone make maiden a choz bey instead of a sparking one? I need it printed also. I am willing to trade anything for it.

I thought you said you were leaving?
(Mar. 31, 2021  9:28 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  6:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can anyone make maiden a choz bey instead of a sparking one? I need it printed also. I am willing to trade anything for it.

I thought you said you were leaving?
I am but i want maiden so I can retire in peace
I-i-i have no idea how I put up with this for so long. bruh. this is dragging on waaaaaaay too freaking long. maiden's gone. forget about the little plastic children's toy. nothing has happened for a third of a year. this is annoying.
(Apr. 01, 2021  12:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I-i-i have no idea how I put up with this for so long. bruh. this is dragging on waaaaaaay too freaking long. maiden's gone. forget about the little plastic children's toy. nothing has happened for a third of a year. this is annoying.

I have to agree, how come Maiden is in the mail for around 5 months?
The maiden I got broke and the replacement I got broke too. So might as well make it a gt bey
(Apr. 02, 2021  9:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump looking for someone that can change maidens design

Don't close this because i need to finish this project.

(Apr. 03, 2021  10:34 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bump still looking to improve my bey

(Apr. 03, 2021  11:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bumppppppppppp
Upgrade needed

Please, just... stop. Bumping posts is against the rules.
Stadium hasbro hypersphere
Launchers:db string launcher right and left
Death maiden no armor mode high mode sting Quattro dash vs zest Valkyrie attack mode 4’ illegal ultimate reboot
Zest mode round 1-5 attack mode
Round 1:maiden spin finish
Round 2:zest Valkyrie knock out(maiden flew out the stadium 😮)
Round 3:maiden burst finish
Round 4:zest Valkyrie spin finish
Round 5:tie

Maiden 20%
Valkyrie:20%
Kinda even. If it wasn’t because of the stadium Valkyrie would have won with a ring out in the last one

Quattro driver mode:metal ball from round 1-3

Once I get a tt stadium I will do a rematch so don’t close the thread