[3D Printing]  Maiden testing/discussion

(Dec. 06, 2020  4:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So is this still a thing or no
Stop posting on this thread. Not you but it's your fault my other thread got closer and maiden broke.
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait how is it my fault?
I said not you.
Maiden been fixed? Im assuming no since this thread aged well.
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Maiden been fixed? Im assuming no since this thread aged well.
No it's deader then my will to live
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:58 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Maiden been fixed? Im assuming no since this thread aged well.
No it's deader then my will to live

You really need to quit being so negative. If you really are depressed then go see a therapist or call a suicide hotline but stop being so overly dramatic about it, as a suicide patient myself i can confirm it sucks but seeing a therapist everyday really friggin helped. at this point im starting to think you're doing this strictly for attention.

(note: Not trying to start a argument because 1. I don't have time for it and 2. Im just stating my opinion ‾\_Tired_/‾)
I Don't wanna go through this but If you are really that depressed leave! You Said you're leaving plenty of times and hadn't done it yet atleast not that i've seen Also Stop being so dramatic, saying things like "Nah This thread is deader than my will to live" Is not helpful we didn't ask about your will to live we asked if it was still a thing, Please call suicide hotline if you are really depressed I don't wanna talk to you Until you've Camled down.

Sincerly, Beykid44's gf
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote: I Don't wanna go through this but If you are really that depressed leave! You Said you're leaving plenty of times and hadn't done it yet atleast not that i've seen Also Stop being so dramatic, saying things like "Nah This thread is deader than my will to live" Is not helpful we didn't ask about your will to live we asked if it was still a thing, Please call suicide hotline if you are really depressed I don't wanna talk to you Until you've Camled down.

Sincerly, Beykid44's gf
Your gf destroyed him lol
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:53 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote: I Don't wanna go through this but If you are really that depressed leave! You Said you're leaving plenty of times and hadn't done it yet atleast not that i've seen Also Stop being so dramatic, saying things like "Nah This thread is deader than my will to live" Is not helpful we didn't ask about your will to live we asked if it was still a thing, Please call suicide hotline if you are really depressed I don't wanna talk to you Until you've Camled down.

Sincerly, Beykid44's gf
Your gf destroyed him lol

(Btw he's on a break from wbo so i replaced him

Sincerly, Beykid44's gf

Now thats what I call Destruction 100
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:56 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:53 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Your gf destroyed him lol

(Btw he's on a break from wbo so i replaced him
Oh okay,that's cool

(Dec. 06, 2020  6:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Sincerly, Beykid44's gf

Yeah lol
kai edits I have a 3D printer and the file for maiden so if you want me to I could do some tests. (Assuming because it is a 3D printed beyblade I can use other stadiums like the star storm because I don't have the standard type.)
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:03 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: kai edits I have a 3D printer and the file for maiden so if you want me to I could do some tests.  (Assuming because it is a 3D printed beyblade I can use other stadiums like the star storm because I don't have the standard type.)
Can you please. Also I would trade anything for maiden
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:03 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: kai edits I have a 3D printer and the file for maiden so if you want me to I could do some tests.  (Assuming because it is a 3D printed beyblade I can use other stadiums like the star storm because I don't have the standard type.)

Now this is what I call deception 101 *I want your life*

also when i get my 3d printer I'll help with testing

(Dec. 06, 2020  6:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Sincerly, Beykid44's gf

Oh well thanks
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Ok I will. We can discuss a trade in pms but I'm a little busy so I won't be able to test for about a week. Give or take a few days.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:43 AM)kai edits Wrote: Since maiden is probably dead/gone this thread has no purpose like my life. So I might close this thread if I don't get maidens evolution.

I already designed the new file.
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:49 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:43 AM)kai edits Wrote: Since maiden is probably dead/gone this thread has no purpose like my life. So I might close this thread if I don't get maidens evolution.

I already designed the new file.

Oh well I'll print that one to trade to kai edits then.
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:49 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I already designed the new file.

Oh well I'll print that one to trade to kai edits then.

#fafnir and I are discussing a trade. So if I decline can I trade with you?
(Dec. 06, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  5:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Oh well I'll print that one to trade to kai edits then.

#fafnir and I are discussing a trade. So if I decline can I trade with you?

Yeah I'll trade. But I'll send you a pm. Don't just decline #fafnir's offer, consider both. (Just know you'll get darkness turbo version from me. Smile )
(Dec. 06, 2020  8:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: #fafnir and I are discussing a trade. So if I decline can I trade with you?

Yeah I'll trade.  But I'll send you a pm.  Don't just decline #fafnir's offer, consider both.  (Just know you'll get darkness turbo version from me. Smile )
Nice! Maiden is coming back and I guess her owner too!
Shout out to Master_chanter0 for printing maiden for me!
I hope maiden can break genesis.

Maiden is on its way.
The maiden of destruction has returned!
Watch maiden break again
(Dec. 12, 2020  1:10 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ahem........
And GreenK9148 for the model!

(Dec. 12, 2020  1:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Watch maiden break again
I would just be even more depressed