[3D Printing]  Maiden testing/discussion

(Oct. 20, 2020  12:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: No, my bey is supreme. I have Kobe Bryant

What if I have golden Freddy?

No, Kobe is supreme. Always has been always will be
Stop this do this I pms this is not a chat room.
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: Stop this do this I pms this is not a chat room.

How dare you disrespect the discussion of Kobe Bryant
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:48 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: Stop this do this I pms this is not a chat room.

He’s right, you are disrespecting Kai edits
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:48 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: Stop this do this I pms this is not a chat room.

Another moment of silence for Kobe since Kai edits has interrupted this one. Thank you. no posts for 2.4 mins pls for remembrance of Kobe.
Guys stop spamming his thread if you want to talk about this how about you just go create your own thread.
Kai did you ever get your "unbeatable bey" mAiDeN yet? im betting that the sman thing is going to be not great, especially the way you're hyping it up.

so, show us the pictures
and no maiden wouldn't break [redacted]
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:08 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Kai did you ever get your "unbeatable bey" mAiDeN yet? im betting that the sman thing is going to be not great, especially the way you're hyping it up.

so, show us the pictures
It's coming Friday lol. Maiden is my ultimate bey.
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:08 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Kai did you ever get your "unbeatable bey" mAiDeN yet? im betting that the sman thing is going to be not great, especially the way you're hyping it up.

so, show us the pictures
It's coming Friday lol. Maiden is my ultimate bey.
if maiden is your ultimate bey then just wait till you meet Super Lucifer.Ds 1A which HAS broken beys before
how are you gauging the power of a bey you dont bloody have you-
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:16 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's coming Friday lol. Maiden is my ultimate bey.
if maiden is your ultimate bey then just wait till you meet Super Lucifer.Ds 1A which HAS broken beys before
how are you gauging the power of a bey you dont bloody have you-
I dont have sparking beys but maiden lol. And I dont have destroy
bruh imagine maiden on 2s, it might actually tank. also if you have no sparking beys(the good beys) how can u say maiden is good?

also i think my maiden combo is 00vortex reboot
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh imagine maiden on 2s, it might actually tank. also if you have no sparking beys(the good beys) how can u say maiden is good?

It's a sparking bey surprise. its coming with a 1s chassis and chip core
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:40 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh imagine maiden on 2s, it might actually tank. also if you have no sparking beys(the good beys) how can u say maiden is good?

It's a sparking bey surprise. its coming with a 1s chassis and chip core
thats not the point

the point is if you dont have any sparking beys we cant gauge your trash bey's abilities
Where is the sketch for Maiden? I just wanted to see the shape.
Here is a picture of maiden before it got sent in the mail.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...AG1150.jpg
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:44 PM)kai edits Wrote: Here is a picture of maiden before it got sent in the mail.

That needs a 2S or 2A!
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:45 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:44 PM)kai edits Wrote: Here is a picture of maiden before it got sent in the mail.

That needs a 2S or 2A!

I am getting a 2s or 2a in the mail.when i get maiden I will order it
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:46 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:45 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: That needs a 2S or 2A!

I am getting a 2s or 2a in the mail.when i get maiden I will order it
Better not be fake!
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:48 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am getting a 2s or 2a in the mail.when i get maiden I will order it
Better not be fake!

No I am gonna order the tt one
i cant see the picture but im assuming its a triangular shape...?
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:50 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: i cant see the picture but im assuming its a triangular shape...?
Let me re upload it.

https://postimg.cc/kBPgjNGJ
u should get brave valkyrie, 2A and evolution' would go okay w/ that
that thing is going to suffer from sooooo much recoil

and it looks pretty fragile tbh
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:50 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: i cant see the picture but im assuming its a triangular shape...?
Let me re upload it.

https://postimg.cc/kBPgjNGJ
Wow just wow!! I tought maiden would have more colors than that.And also it looks like its made for 2S.