[3D Printing]  Falchion Nagariel 7 - Light Divide'

[Image: falchion_nagariel_3d_beyblade_burst_shee...CuVEAH0PhE]

I have officially created my very own Beyblade for 3D printing. You may have seen my previous thread which included the pre layer version, Naga Force Zephyr

Nagariel (or Naga)'s avatar represents a Leafy Sea Dragon inherited from the Divine Dragon tribe or the Royal Nagas (Roskinsians). Deriving directly from Nagian lore, Nagariel is a harmonic dragon with the power of nature. It absorbs power from the crux of it's Draguzstone, implying breath based attacks on enemies. 

Here's the official Avatar to Falchion Nagariel:
[Image: latest?cb=20200506211901]

Albeit being a Cho - Z bey (because heck I liked the sound of a bronze insignia / shield in the middle like Galahad.), the colors to Nagariel are sparkling silver with lunar blue - green highlights. The purple Divide' represents divine majesty while balancing it's kind Nature and Light. The blueish tints represent Nagariel's Special move, Divine Mist or Sapphire Flare which covers the stadium floor in glossy ice while crystallizing blue flames alight on it's opponent. ~ Breath of the Divine Dragon. Such a pleasing ring to it.

Layer: Falchion Nagariel

Nagariel's layer is made out of two splitting layers which concludes to it's personal but unique gimmick.

- The 4 yellow spring bumpers are made out of rubber and act exactly like Geist Fafnir's rubber bumpers. (You guessed it! Spin Stealing baby!)

- A rubber ring is embedded around the sub layer ring, skipping through the screw placements. The rubber acts like a safety stopper in prevention of Bursting and absorbs shock from the other colliding Beys.

Disc:
The ordinary 7 disk because it has extreme stamina, mobility, and LAD resistance.

Frame:
Light is just a renamed green Glaive / Star frame I have. I personally do not intend crafting my own frame for this one.

Driver:
The Divide' (which mainly is just an orange TT Absorb / or if I get a Hasbro slope, a lime green Atomic driver) has a special rubber ring around it to help dash across the stadium while spinning. Also it acts as a rubber brake to it, preventing arena finishes.

Conclusion:
Nagariel is officially a stamina / Divine type Beyblade with extreme soaring and mobility. Nagariel is originally owned by my character Falco 'Taliyra' Talonclaw who is a bright and cheerful blader at heart who resides on a village along with her parents, Xane and Nagi Talonclaw along with her brother Sam and her sister Esther. She adores nature, books, and strategizing routes, that one day she scrutinized at scientific marine activity that would give her the hopes of the excavation. Unfortunately she fell to several bickering brigands that bitterly remorsed her appearance. With the Evergrande Beytubers ambushing them home, that's how she was trained a blader at heart along with her newly obtained Beys Falchion Nagariel and Predator Thiyamat.

NOTE! 
Also, if anyone is willing to program my Bey as a 3D model, please PM me. I have Digital Art capabilities but I can't jack squat for 3D modeling. 

P.S: 
I posted another Thread titled "[Hasbro] Any Burst Combos? (Help me out here)" Does anyone know where that went to? It seems deleted from the WBO. :(

Naga's Evolutions:
Basic Layer: Naga Force Xtreme

Dual Layer: Nexus Naga Magnum Surge

God Layer: Transcend Naga 7-Mist Roar

Cho-Z Layer: Falchion Naga 7 - Light Divide'

Cho-Z Awakening Layer: Cho-Z Naga 12-Orb Celestia

GT Layer: Divine Nagariel Arcane Fane Awakening (Sen)  

All of Nagariel's Evolutions and designs belong to ME (Falco276) All rights reserved. :)
Wow. That bey is sick, and it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this.
Yep, it was extremely difficult to draw the leafy sea wings and the heads due to size and shape. This is my second attempt trying to draw my very own Beyblade. But this time I had to use a beginner reference from a simple circle shape to construct my perfect bey. I'm very glad that you like my own Beyblade. Smile
(Apr. 28, 2020  10:14 AM)Falco276 Wrote: Yep, it was extremely difficult to draw the leafy sea wings and the heads due to size and shape. This is my second attempt trying to draw my very own Beyblade. But this time I had to use a beginner reference from a simple circle shape to construct my perfect bey. I'm very glad that you like my own Beyblade. Smile

Hi. For some reason I can't direct message you, but yeah, I can help you make your bey become a reality as I really like the backstory and the designs. Comissions are currently closed, but since we planned making your Bey a few months ago but never finished it, I think I can do you a favor. My 3D programming/modeling skills have really improved a lot over the last few months and your bey being really awesome, especially because of the Galahad reference lol, I can make both of your beys. Just hit me up if you are ok with my offer. Haha. I also have a shapeways store (turbolibra14) where I sell some beyblade products. Maybe you need something from there. But in case you need any specific parts, just let me know and I will see if I can make them, but that shouldn't be a problem. As you also live in Germany, I can print the beys directly for you if you want, as I now have my own 3D Printer. Just send me a direct message and we can start making your own bey.

Kind Regards, Zera
The Paradox disk would look really cool on this bey!
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:49 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: The Paradox disk would look really cool on this bey!

---------------------------------

I just now looked up the Paradox disc for GT and it does looks epic! The blue waves really suit Nagariel since it's a Leafy 'Sea' Dragon, lol.
I'm glad you like my own Bey. Smile

Just updated Nagariel's Avatar drawing.
So divine! *.*