[3/22/14][Niles, IL]March Beyness!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash
What is up Illinois?! Today, people all across Illinois are coming to compete to win...well...a Gold Face Tongue_out. This isn't just an ordinary tournament, but we have a very special guest coming, Kei! Give him a warm welcome and then a...a...hard beating at the tournament Tongue_out.

Date: March 22nd, Saturday, 2014
Time: Registration at 12, Tournament at 1
Prizes: Meeting Kei(duh lol), TBD
Format: Limited
Confirmed Participants:
Snoop Dog MS
Kei?(never really said maybe or said that he wouldn't come)
Dual
Scout25
Round Shell MS
2 unregistered friends
1 unregistered user(thanks Kai-V!)
Possible Participants:
l-dragodestroy9
Da Dragonborn

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

On a phone during a beybattle, swag. (I'm guessing that's Dual haha).

Looks like it was fun!
#DualSwaggin'WithDragonis.

Looks like it was fun. SDMS, you recolored your omega? Serious
(Mar. 29, 2014  2:55 AM)Tri Wrote: On a phone during a beybattle, swag. (I'm guessing that's Dual haha).

Looks like it was fun!
Yah, I'm the tall one and I'm the loser on the phone in the last picture. I don't remember being on the phone during a battle actually, haha.

(Mar. 29, 2014  2:56 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: #DualSwaggin'WithDragonis.

Looks like it was fun. SDMS, you recolored your omega? Serious
Dragonis is king.

Actually, it was mine and I traded it right before the tournament. I had tried to make this all black custom combo and failed miserably with permanent markers.

Also, please excuse all the stupid faces I made in pretty much every picture. I was chewing a ridiculously large piece of gum.
Sorry for the delay, but results have been sent in and fees will be sent in soon.