[3/22/14][Niles, IL]March Beyness!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

What is up Illinois?! Today, people all across Illinois are coming to compete to win...well...a Gold Face Tongue_out. This isn't just an ordinary tournament, but we have a very special guest coming, Kei! Give him a warm welcome and then a...a...hard beating at the tournament Tongue_out.

Date: March 22nd, Saturday, 2014
Time: Registration at 12, Tournament at 1
Prizes: Meeting Kei(duh lol), TBD
Format: Limited
Confirmed Participants:
Snoop Dog MS
Kei?(never really said maybe or said that he wouldn't come)
Dual
Scout25
Round Shell MS
2 unregistered friends
1 unregistered user(thanks Kai-V!)
Possible Participants:
l-dragodestroy9
Da Dragonborn

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

So wait, is this a qualifier?
I think we might focus more on April to see which other regions could get qualifiers, but if this one works, it will certainly show us a good sign : technically, each area needed to give its all in March to show us how many people they can gather and if they can have a successful event at all.

Snoop Dog MS, the location is not written, but it is still at or near 6600 Lee Street, right ?
limited is great and everything but, if kei comes it would be very fun to see kei vs the us bladers in zero-g/standard format, but more zero-g actually,it would still be fun if it was limited, but more fun with standard and zero-g format. And would anybody be video taping this event?
(Mar. 21, 2014  8:46 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: limited is great and everything but, if kei comes it would be very fun to see kei vs the us bladers in zero-g/standard format, but more zero-g actually,it would still be fun if it was limited, but more fun with standard and zero-g format. And would anybody be video taping this event?

Video taping, as long as im not in it (i hate it). But i can assure you, if i can come, i will bring my zero g stadium.
(Mar. 21, 2014  8:46 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: limited is great and everything but, if kei comes it would be very fun to see kei vs the us bladers in zero-g/standard format, but more zero-g actually,it would still be fun if it was limited, but more fun with standard and zero-g format. And would anybody be video taping this event?

They might like limited more than the rest...
I fixed the location and OP.
See you guys tomorrow. Smile
Good luck to everybody tomorrow! #KeiVSIllinois
I have my BP on Kei FTW X3
wait!!!!!!!!! this is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! shinning dog ms, when did you make this tournament thread? And thelibraking, i was just saying that because to me in my opinion, zero-g and standard format tests out how good the blader is, limited is a kinda bit different, it would be cool to see kei in standard or zero-g vs the us bladers, that's all i am saying!
You can just look at the post date...

Limited not as fair as Zero-G? I don't mean to be rude when saying this and I am serious, have you ever heard of F230CF/GCF?
I'm glad too see this thread uploaded. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

For the sake of every Toronto blader's sanity, make sure Kei doesn't place first.
Goodness, you guys are super lucky. Even though he's gonna stomp the carp out of you, at least you get to play him, LOL.

I'm still 700 miles from beating meeting him, haha. XD

Hope all goes well. Smile Fingers crossed all those unregistered players actually show up.
Kei is seriously like 200 miles from me?! Sucks I can't go. Good luck!
Gonna steal your thunder,
Coming up from under,
I got your number,
I'm the underdog.

I'm psyched for tomorrow, this is a great way to start off spring break!
Aww yeah... wait NO! You ain't gon beat me or Kei! Good luck guyz!
Ok, scout25 and I will probably get there at 12:05-12:10, just thought I'd inform you guys.
I am asking this for a contact, but the location is actually in the park, right ?
Yes. It is right by the playground and the large open field, under a small shelter.
I cant come. My parents cant take me. Sorry.
Darn, that's too bad. Hopefully we'll have enough people.

Also, I don't need to bring my stadium, do I? I can't seem to find it...
It's ok, we still have 2 stadiums. Almost there!
Has anyone heard from Kei? He hasn't posted yet. Hopefully he can make it.
He posted yesterday, don't worry.