3/10/13 Richmond Va. [Chaos Rising 3.0]

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

RICHMOND TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Richmond Va. Chaos Rising 3.0
Time: 10:30 Registration Start time 11:00 am Please note time change

Date: 3/10/2013
Format: Block RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees. $5.00

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Pruebame
Primus
Stormscorpio1
Insane
Dylanslegos
Dark Mousy
Wade246
Asian Blader
Betslayer1
Blader IXI
Gunna
J BLADER

Maybe:
Radthehandsome
Blitzstriker998
*AJ*
Untimate Orion
Geetster99

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Kaboom, Whats up?

There will be some Takara Tomy swag for sale this time.
Confirm for Entry Please:

Blader IXI
Gunna
J BLADER
(Mar. 07, 2013  3:36 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: I might need to buy a String Launcher. Will anybody be selling a good condition, hardly used, Takara string launcher ?

Have a few brand new mars red launchers for sell and also, zero g rb3 Genbull, berserker starter, zero g attack dx set. PM stormscorpio1 or me if you have questions or interest in purchase.
(Mar. 08, 2013  3:44 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Kaboom, Whats up?

There will be some Takara Tomy swag for sale this time.

The normal BS that every, and all parents like to give at the last moment when their teen wants to go somewhere. I bust my carp to make the grades I did on my report card and Im guessing i wasn't "enough" for them.... Pinching_eyes
Attendance list will be updated when I get home from work. Anyone want to go out for food after? Lots of places to eat there.
(Mar. 09, 2013  2:58 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Attendance list will be updated when I get home from work. Anyone want to go out for food after? Lots of places to eat there.

Id like that. Food is always good hah
(Feb. 16, 2013  8:49 AM)Pruebame Wrote: RICHMOND TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Richmond Va. Chaos Rising 3.0
Time: 10:30 Registration Start time 11:00 am Please note time change

Date: 3/10/2013
Format: Block RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees. $5.00

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Pruebame
Flash Master
Gabe DG
Drpepsidew
Kaboom
Primus
Stormscorpio1
Insane
Dylanslegos
Dark Mousy
Wade246
Asian Blader
Betslayer1
Wade246
Cait_Sith
BossmanJ

Maybe:
Radthehandsome
Blitzstriker998
*AJ*
Untimate Orion
Geetster99
Flash Master, Gabe DG, and I can't make it.
Bummer, but stuff came up and I have to babysit 5 kids tomorrow. WOOP.
can i come just to watch ive never been to A tourney so i just want to watch first next time ill particapate (plus im low on cash)
Of Course. But your gonna want to join in Wink
OK, so heading out in a bit. Just a word of advice for anyone coming in from any distances. Route 95 around the top end of Richmond is having bridge work all weekend and might delay your drive a bit. Please make sure you call One Eyed Jacques or log on this thread if your running late. We'll wait for you if not too late. That really applies only to those coming from north of Richmond. You might want to go around 295. No delays. Everyone else there should be no worries that I'm aware of.
There will be a zero G tournament after the BB-10 event. All are welcome.
Good luck to all and I'll see everyone in a couple of hours.

"DID YOU CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS LAST NIGHT?"
cant wait and yes i did! Tongue_out
Is the tournament over yet?? Who placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd???Tongue_out
(Mar. 10, 2013  10:07 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Is the tournament over yet?? Who placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd???Tongue_out

1. Dark Mousy
2.Getster
3. Sniper

Zero g is stillgoing on
Go Geetster represent Maryland Grin No surprise to me that he did well consider how he plays in MD. Wish I got to go but yeah stuff happens. Anyone noticably top combos used alot?
Geester went in....watch him win that Zero G
(Mar. 10, 2013  10:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2013  10:07 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Is the tournament over yet?? Who placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd???Tongue_out

1. Dark Mousy
2.Getster
3. Sniper

Zero g is stillgoing on
This tournament started at 11 am right? Congrats to these winners. Can't wait to see Zero G winners. I wish I came to this now.
Zero g results
1st-Dark Mousy
2nd-Bazooka
3rd- Stormscorpio1
Geester played or left?
Congrats to the Zero G winners and big congrats to Dark for winning both events
Geester played.
Congrats guys. What were some of the combos that won? What prizes were given out?
WOW!!! That was fun yet exhausting! This was richmond's BIGGEST TOURNAMENT EVAH!!! 18 total bladers came all from different states including PA, VA, NJ, NC, and MD! Thanks to SS1 and Primus for coming to sell those powerful zero g beys! Sorry you couldn't be there, DrPepsiDew. There is one word to sum up this tournament: Genbull! Also, I finally completed my chrome wheel collection today! Thx to the awesome blader who traded me a PHOENIC. I also have AgentBlader's Kerbecs Blade-Blast , I will give it to you the next time I see you. So.......um.....lets end this post off with a huge BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, anyone who was at the previous tournament: I have lost my Hell Leone II BD145GF. Please PM me about it then bring it to the next tournament.
we all did relly good, i relly want to do this again! Tongue_out