2012: General Resolutions Thread

It is not so good for us that most of you want to spend less on Beyblades and online in general, but it is also understandably reasonable, hah.
Sleep.
Get more Sleep.
Get more A's.
Get fewer B's
Set up a Hasbro Metagame before June.
To live my life to the fullest!
And do well in school.
Not to get too caught up with women.
Get to least 1k kanji by the summer.
And learn to sweep on guitar.

O yeah get out of a crappy retail job and something better with my life then fold cloths.
To increase my annual income.
my resolution is to lose weight and finally go to a beyblade tournament.
I have quite a few resolutions for this year. I've never even bothered to consider them before because I know myself well enough to know that I won't stick to them, but due to a lot of recent changes and new influences in my life I've decided that if any year is the year to change and better myself, 2011 is the year to do it.

So, having said that:

- Get my life on track. I've been drifting through life for at least the past two years now without any serious consideration for my future. It's time to right that. I'm too smart and too creative of a person to waste all of that potential.

- Find solid footing in my immediate surroundings and within myself. I've been battling chronic depression for most of my adult life, and I've decided that I don't want to deal with the baggage anymore. I plan to seek counseling and to finally work through the things that continually come back to drag me down.

- Learn to be more independent. I'm far too reliant and dependent on my immediate circle of family and friends, and I need to learn how to cope and be happy with myself and myself alone.

Sorry to get so serious up in this thread, but these are my resolutions for the year! Smile
Good luck Roan, although your second resolution has suprised me. You've always come off as a happy person to me.

As for me, I guess my main resolution is to try and have a stronger willpower. There's been countless times where I know something is best for me, yet I pass it off because I'd rather remain in my own comfortable position.
I just have a few...
Get better grades in school
get a job
save up $500 for Kumoricon!!!!
Get a life....
That's all I got. Just simple things.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:58 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Good luck Roan, although your second resolution has suprised me. You've always come off as a happy person to me.

Thanks, and yeah, that's because I typically try not to show it.
Here is mine,
-Do my homework on time
-Lose 27 pounds
-Get and maintain a job
-Buy more Beyblades
My Resolutions:

• Stop eating too much McDonalds
• Spend less time on the WBO (I stay up til' about twelve on the WBO during school days in which I should be studying)
• Spend less time + money on Beyblade

My Goals:
• Try my best to be a Veteran Member.
• Get all report card grades higher than 90+ (A's).
mine are
1) eat till i get obese
2) earn all that fat off
3) get a better Saturday job and get more than 5 pounds a week!! XD
4) buy more Beyblades

once i have done all of that i will do it all again, i know i have a boring life XD XD XD XD
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:39 AM)BDaichi Wrote: To live my life to the fullest!
And do well in school.
Not to get too caught up with women.
Get to least 1k kanji by the summer.
And learn to sweep on guitar.

O yeah get out of a crappy retail job and something better with my life then fold cloths.

Hm... how many do you know already? =P

I'd like to get a better job as well. One of my resolutions is to get in much better shape and try to get on the force.
read
have more fun
spend time with mom and bro
eat healthy
and hopefully get more beys hehe
- to become a more happy person and not be so seriouse and gloomy and rain on peoples parades...(don't see this one happening,also is it odd I keep wanting to wear more and more black even thought it inst my fav color?haha)
-loose some weight
- to get girlfriend( this one won't happen,imknowntaht for a fact)
- get better grades in school
- obtain some beys...
I'm glad to see everyone's resolutions! Stick to them!

Roan, I'm wishing you the best of luck with yours especially.
my resolution is to help other people with there resolutions. good right?
Hm I coulda sworn I posted here already.....oh well! For me my number one goal is to be more social with the guys from my school. I'm really quiet at school and I wanna change that and start hanging out with my friends from school more, I'm in High School so I should be enjoying it because it's going by WAY too fast. Number two is too learn how to play at least 5 songs on the piano and memorize them so I can play them w/o any help. Number three is to have a boy/girlfriend for at least a month, my last relationships had to end because I just got bombed with work and I couldn't find the time to make anything work and I wanna change that and find balance. Lastly, I want to win a tournament, whether it be Beyblade, YGO, or a video game. I'm currently working on #1 and 2, and #3 can't happen til I GET in a relationship, and #4 can't happen til a tournament happens heh. Good luck to everyone on your Resolutions, especially you Roan. I've had a few friends who were depressed for a while and it really sucked for all of us, but it isn't impossible to overcome so I know you can do it Grin
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:09 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Roan, I'm wishing you the best of luck with yours especially.

Thanks both to you and | Joe |, I'm gonna need it! Smile
I got a new resolution!
I am gonna enjoy the NFL Playoffs, since the same old teams aren't winning this year. It started with Seattle, and will end with the Pats going one-and-done.
I also intend on a 3.00 by the end of the semester.
I'm still hanging on to my resolution. For me to get involved in more sports because it seems like football is the only one.
All of mine are complete. Hasta la Vista Patriots! Plus, Boise State sent me a letter about my questions about applying, and earning a scholarship!
my new years revolutions are to stop thinking only about myself and to focus more on beyblade and less on the girl i like and my last one is to get 50000 points on my real bey pointer i have 5600 so far