2/4/12 (Los Angeles, CA) Super Beybattle 2nd Edition

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

When? : Feb. 4,2012. 11:30am - around 5pm

Where? : Griffith Park.

-We will be in the Grass/Park area next to the entrance of "Live Steamers". You can't miss us, if you find "Live Steamers" you will see us, it's highly visible where we are located. There is plenty of free parking nearby. Here is the address for "Live Steamers":

5202 Zoo Drive
Los Angeles, California 90027

How Much?: $5 Entrance fee OR FREE with Passport (Passport is online for $10)

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP WITH WBO TO PARTICIPATE

Prizes:

1st place: Spiral Capricorn + Hades Kerbecs
2nd place: Poison Zurafa
3rd place: Flame Byxis

Judges: Paulie, HKZ

Format: Block Round Robin/ Double Elimination (Depending on how many show up)

Currently we have 3 BB-10 stadiums

Make sure everyone who has a BB-10 or any other applicable stadiums, BRING THEM. The more we have, the more we can get done!

Attendees:
poliswag
kyubibey
Sylvia07
earth2012
Hellkaiserzero
aurawolf
killerbeeblader
bigbangpegasis
shadow196
spycar jr
beybattler14
beymastah56

Maybe:
tanzam2
beybladepants11
bladerjosh1994

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Add me...So 3 stadiums.
I could not make the last on but add me that makes 4 stadiums .
I'll be there
Everyone, Im going to change the date to next saturday. The new date is saturday, february 4th. Im going to change the name of the thread to include it. I hope everyone can still make it.
count me in this is gonna be great
put me on the attendes list
be sure to have kerbecs this time

1st long beach super beybattel:year of the bey
also good luck to evrybody that shows up at the terament
Hell yeah!!! Im there!!!
Yeah, the prizes should be in soon. Can't wait to battle everyone. Feb. 4 should be sweet!
i might go to this so exited
sign me up earth2012
I wonder if we're going to be seeing a lot of stock Gravity Perseus again?
I will be there and I'm bringing a friend.

William
(Jan. 28, 2012  8:24 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: I wonder if we're going to be seeing a lot of stock Gravity Perseus again?

There will be, I just know it lol
put me on the attendies list earth2012
(Jan. 26, 2012  10:43 PM)poliswag Wrote: Everyone, Im going to change the date to next saturday. The new date is saturday, february 4th. Im going to change the name of the thread to include it. I hope everyone can still make it.

put me on the attendies list earth2012
Sweet, Im glad to see more people are coming (=
Hope all the familiar faces including new ones arrive! I believe i now have a counter for all stock Gravity Perseus!
New to this but might come
#mabey list
(Jan. 30, 2012  9:05 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Hope all the familiar faces including new ones arrive! I believe i now have a counter for all stock Gravity Perseus!

me too, I definitely have one, it's on the tier list too. This is where it shines over phantom.
Hint: Grim reaper
count me in
I just found a way to defeat any stock Gravity Perseus and it's not an attack type! Now I'm ready!!