[2/20/2016 Silver Spring, Maryland] Mythical Yggdrasil

on
Hosted by
  Yami
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Mythical Yggdrasil

When:
2/20/2016

7896 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910

Directions:
The store is on the second level in the row of shops. It is easy to not realize you're driving past. I highly recommend you call them for parking information: (301) 273-3211

11:30-noon
Tournaments:

Burst: 12:30-2:30
LUNCH AND SMASH BROS!: 2:45-3:45
Standard: 4:00-6:00 or earlier

Fees:
$5 store fee to pay our gracious host Mystic Emporium, if you win standard you'll get part of this back as store credit!
$5 to participate per official WBO tournament or
$15 for a blader passport that covers the cost of all your tournaments for the year

Awakening Amaterios Prize Campaign

[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]

Awaken the legendary Beyblade Amaterios Aero Assault – and claim it as your own!

Prove your strength as a Blader by winning the most consecutive battles in this tournament to win an exclusive Face, the Shard of Amaterios. Collect 3 Shards of Amaterios to summon the legendary Beyblade straight to your doorstep.

Confirmed:
Stars
"ME" Staff
Geester99
OnTheDL
Beymaster15963
lawsomeness
2+ emergency players

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Oh, the date is wrong in the title, but damn, this is not really enough advance notice. I wish you had told me in the Event Proposal that you had settled for just one format, at least a few days ago.

In any case, good luck with this event!
@[TheGrimRipper13] sorry, I forgot to write your email down before I left town and you have PMs turned off, hope you can make it!
Me stars and lawsomeness are running late the beltway is backed up really bad
First of all, I'd like to sincerely apologize for posting the tournament at the last minute. Also, I apologize for arriving the tournament 45 minutes late due to traffic being backed up bringing me to a one lane traffic while picking up people so for that I'm sorry!

Despite the weather being so warm that I wish we played outside :/

However! We have 2 new faces during the tournament and not to mention our old friend Sniper came back from the dead!

Those 2 new people really enjoyed the tournament so they will definitely be back for the next one!

So No further ado!

In the Standard Format!

In 3rd Place! Sniper!

In 2nd Place! Geester99!

In 1st Place! Stars!

In Burst Format!

In 3rd Place! Stars!

In 2nd Place! Geetster99!

In First Place! lawesomeness!

And the person with the most consecutive wins for Amaterios Shard goes to...............

Next Tournament will be on March 26th which is on Saturday!

Oh not to mention thank you @[lawesomeness] for bringing the Wii U for some serious Smash Bros Fite. It was one hell of a heated battle than beyblade for sure ;3
GAAAAAAH! I just saw the post and this is just...

... Despite my disappointment of this being posted and not seen in the home screen (or was posted a day before the event making it impossible for me to see it), definitely count me in on March!
Hey @[Stars] and @[Time], the results and fees were never sent for this tournament, it seems...? I have no idea how I overlooked this and approved the latest event anyway.
Ah, sorry here it is. @[Kai-V]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxNgKoM...sp=sharing

Fees has been sent as well. Please do 1 format per week so I don't have to go through the 8 credits limit.
The Credits limit applies based on when the tournaments were hosted/played, not when they get processed... That is partly why I asked you not to host too many formats at once.

I do not really understand what is up with the top three in the Standard-format event. Why was a second round of tiebreakers held? Sniper had won most of the matches, he should have placed second, but instead, with that extra round of tiebreakers, geetster99 ended up in second place? Actually, there could have been just one match between Sniper and geetster99 to determine the second and third places, since beymaster15963 had clearly lost all his battles in the finals.

A record of 7-7 is also even, not a majority won.

Things seem all good with the Burst-format tournament though.

Ah, Kei left for Japan already. Could you send me a screenshot of the transaction for the funds, to show when it was done?
(Mar. 29, 2016  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not really understand what is up with the top three in the Standard-format event. Why was a second round of tiebreakers held? Sniper had won most of the matches, he should have placed second, but instead, with that extra round of tiebreakers, geetster99 ended up in second place? Actually, there could have been just one match between Sniper and geetster99 to determine the second and third places, since beymaster15963 had clearly lost all his battles in the finals.
Ah, I didn't catch that part. I fixed it
The Standard format had been processed, and now the Credits and Faces for the Burst-format tournament were distributed. Hopefully we can process the Burst event soon.