[11/09/2013] [Simsbury, CT] Beysgiving

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Beysgiving
Venue: Valley Lodge 36, 991 Hopmeadow St, Simsbury, Connecticut
Date: Saturday, November 9th, 2013
Time: 1pm - 5pm - Registration will be open from 1pm - 1:30pm
Format: Zero-G Format, Swiss
Fees: $5 entry for each format you wish to participate in. Free for Passport holders.

[Image: ValleyLodge.png]

If you are under 16, it is mandatory for a parent to stay with you at this event! I cannot stress this enough. You will not be allowed to play otherwise.

It's time to give thanks and LET IT RIP! Join us at the Masonic Lodge in Simsbury again for another action-packed tournament. We'll have snacks again for a requested minimum donation of $1. If people would like something more substantial, let me know and we'll see about grabbing a pizza or a giant sub.

I'll have some CT Beyblade face bolt stickers to give out to those who attend. Here's what they look like!

Also, don't forget to add yourself to the BeyMap! CT needs representation! Please don't put your full address. Just city/state.

Additional Event Guidelines
  • No one under the age of 16 may judge a tournament battle. This is for liability reasons.
  • Tournament details may be changed/removed without notice.
  • By attending a CT Beyblade event, you grant us the right to take photos/video and use them for promotional materials. Special consideration will be given if brought to my attention ahead of time.
  • A Judge's calls are final. Please do not argue or carry on about a call you disagree with.
  • I am not responsible for lost or stolen items.
  • Do not touch the laptop used for scoring. You will find out your ranking at the end of the tournament.
  • There is a ZERO-TOLERANCE policy for bullying. Any participant caught bullying another will be disqualified, and will be forced to forfeit the rest of their matches.

Prizes:
Duo Ice Titan
Duotron Launcher
Beyblaster

Confirmed:
rkalajian
akalajian
dmkalajian
Leone19
rockdragon
dr. leo
KingdomBlader
BladerBlock
charliebey
geekblader13
Olympachris
XtraCorruption
UltimiteOrion

Unconfirmed:
Bullchamp
Haspro
Bahamdia Master
PhantomOrion22

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This tournament seems so awesome, but to the most unfortunate I can't go.
Cool! gift cards I'm so excited I'm going Smile
Also how does the place where the tournament is look like and what is it
Because I'm not sure
I will be there with my dad - looking forward to it.

charliebey
Gift cards... WOOHOO!
Just increases the chances of me going!
I'll be picking up some prizes on Friday (cutting it close!) so I've changed the OP to TBD.

Like I stated before, feel free to bring items, new or used, to add to the prize pool if you'd like!
Count me in for sure .:-)

Is it a custom bey tournament or regular
-------————————————————————
Do we need to be there at a certain time :-)
It's a regular tournament and the tournament starts at 1:00 and ends at 5:00
Hope to see you there! Smile
(Nov. 04, 2013  8:07 PM)geekblader13 Wrote: Count me in for sure .:-)

Is it a custom bey tournament or regular
-------————————————————————
Do we need to be there at a certain time :-)

Registration is from 1:00 - 1:30. At 1:30 we'll start the actual tournament.

As for custom or regular, it's a Zero-G format where you can use any Bey from Metal Fight on. If you mean Custom as in customized Beys, then yes, as long as all parts are Hasbro, Takara Tomy, or Sono Kong.
We already have 12 people confirmed already (including me) this tournaments going to be
Awesome!!!! Smile
We've actually got a few more coming from my community also, so we should see more new faces!
Awesome! We should hopefully have an excellent turnout of people
Awesome, this should be another good one. Thanks Rkalajian Grin
You can put me on the maybe list. 70% chance i will come.
Theres a 20% chance im going to go now Unhappy
(Nov. 05, 2013  3:53 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Theres a 20% chance im going to go now Unhappy

That's too bad.

I hope it works out. Tongue_out
I really hope it works out too. I really do want to go but now I will probably go 50%
Srry guys nvm, im not going to be able to attend. Bladerblock might still. But i got a $100 task my dad gave me and Im gonna use that money to buy new beys so srry. I really wish I could.
What??,ok hope to see you another tournament,I hope I am able to come,though I really
Do want to
I actually ended up finding some interesting Hasbro launchers, and a Duo Ice Titan today. Gonna toss those in the prize pool.
Cool, what kind for launchers for example, you bought. We have lots of stuff in the prize pool already
with lots of participants this will be a really good tournament Smile I really do want to hopefully come
EDIT:cool duotron launcher and a bey blaster. Cool prizes!!
(Nov. 06, 2013  12:32 AM)rkalajian Wrote: I actually ended up finding some interesting Hasbro launchers, and a Duo Ice Titan today. Gonna toss those in the prize pool.

Awesome Grin

Toys R Us has all Metal Fury Singles and Warriors for $5.00, btw.
I'll see if I can pick anything up, not sure, though. Tongue_out

Only a few days away, can't wait to see everyone. Tongue_out
Just a reminder for all those attending to review the Additional Event Guidelines in the OP. These items are set in stone and are not up for negotiation.

---

Also added:

[*]I am not responsible for lost or stolen items.
[*]Do not touch the laptop used for scoring. You will find out your ranking at the end of the tournament.
I can't come now, oh well next time probably try to get tournaments in spring or summer and
I'll hopefully be able to come
Me and my brother Ultimitecrown are now confirmed!
Wow, I can't believe its already tomorrow.
I'm happy some new bladers (in general and area-wise) will be attending. Good news, for us.

If anyone else has Evolution for 3DS, let me know, so we can both bring them. Tongue_out