[11/03/13 Los Angeles, CA] Rip Through the City

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Rip_LA.png]
Join us Sunday, November 3rd as we Rip Through the City - Los Angeles, Show your Beyblade spirit and battle for BeyPoints, Earn Blader Rewards, Faces, and other great prizes!

-Location-
Emerald Knights
4116 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505
United States

http://www.ekcomicsandgames.com/
White building with Green trim
[Image: store_front.jpg]
-Time-
12:00 Noon – 6:00pm
-Format-
Standard - BB-10 - Round Robin
-Fee-
$5 Entry fee per participant, Free Entry for all WBO Passport Holders
Get yours now!

First place prize
BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher (Gold Painted Accents) + BB-63 Grip Rubber (black) + One BB-81 Launcher Rubber (black)

Second place prize
BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher (Silver Painted Accents)

Third place prize
BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher (Bronze Painted Accents)

Screen stretcher

*Door Prizes*
All Participants will be entered into a Random Drawing for One of Two $10 Emerald Knights Gift Cards to spend on anything in the store!

PM- Me, The Bishop if you have any questions or concerns, If you have an available stadium that can be used during the event, Or if your interested in helping in any way!

Disclosure
-Video recording or photography may be present at this event; all footage will be used exclusively by the Non-profit organization WBO for promotional purposes only. While in attendance your face, voice, likeness may be captured on film (even if you are not participating in tournament play)

Confirmed Participants
The Bishop
OwnageDerp
tanzam2
DrakeTheAwesome
KyubiBey
Kipher
Cheesy
HellKaiserZero
FlutterPants11
aurawolf
jojospud247
bigbangpagisis
hyperproblader
infernoblader8

Possible Participants
earthwolf1404
superfly 17
Joel 7
4catsinaboat

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 28, 2013  4:12 AM)superfly 17 Wrote: Are there going to be beypoints too

Yes, the battles results will be recorded and reported, and once processed affect your Beypoints.
If its your first recorded beybattle you'll gain your ranking number. Showing how your points stack up against WBO members all over the world

@hyperproblader Awesome! See you there

Edit: beat by Tri
Can you use more then one bey in the tournament
You could use a maximum of 5.
(Oct. 28, 2013  7:55 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You could use a maximum of 5.

Not at all. You can use as many Beyblades as the number of BeyBattles you will have/opponents you will face. So, if there are eight Bladers in the tournament and that obviously Round Robin is the format used, the minimum number of battles you would have is seven if you do not make it to the finals, so you could use seven different Beyblades.
Hey guys! I made a video on my YouTube channel to advertise the tournament. Hopefully, that will draw in more people and get them to participate Grin
(Oct. 29, 2013  5:50 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Hey guys! I made a video on my YouTube channel to advertise the tournament. Hopefully, that will draw in more people and get them to participate Grin

This is super cool! looks like we have a Youtube star attending, pish posh.
Seriously though, awesome following (over 25,500 subscribers) color me impressed.

Getting excited Eee
Wow, that's some really good advertising for the LA Community! You're lucky to have Jp0t make a video for you guys.

Hopefully you're tournament goes smooth! Good luck with it, its only 5 days away!
Check Out these super cool prizes!

Screen stretcher
The Bronze is mine, I hope the Gold is mines, anyways I just went to the Toy District in Chinatown, and got some Power Prop Flying Gliders, and the first 5 people will get them.
put me as maybe pls
just need to find my beyblades
and catch up on meta game >_>
It will be a Pleasure seeing everyone on Sunday! Any last confirmations?

Free Parking in the lot behind Emerald Knights!!
I will talk to my mom today and give you the answer today at 7:30.
Good luck to everybody tomorrow! I hope somebody records.
I might record, I just need to charge my iPod... I might only tape the final rounds, though and I'll only tape the beyblades in battle, I'm not the type of filmer that likes to interview people, I only like to film things, not people..
My parents said no maybe next time do a tournament bishop in burbank again in november 23 or the 30 it is on a saturday both good luck to every beyblader going have fun tape the tournament pm me back
I'm really excited to meet everyone at the tournament tomorrow! Good luck!
Hey guys, prepare yourselves for tomorrow!! Eat yo veggies and eggs and prepare to face Dragooon and all these monsters, and remember the 1 hour behind timeslot.
Isn't it today guys? If so, who won?
Winners!

1st tanzam2 -- MF-H Duo Bull BD

2nd jojospud247 -- Ifrit Dragoon ED145 WD / MSF Girago Wyvang SA165RF

3rd DrakeTheAwesome -- Revizer Golem TH170 D / Big Bang Pegasus S130 WD

Edit: Sorry!! had posted wrong results
Congrats to the placers!
Those are some pretty unique combos 0_o

A non synchromed zero G beyblade placed? Wow!
Wow no attack types placed , that's wierd
GUARDIAN GOREIM?! YOU USED A CRYSTAL WHEEL?!

Congrats to all the placers! How many bladers were their?
It was actually Revizer Golem TH170D.
Oh, I was gonna say ... Haha.

I was hoping to see some more combos used in the winning combos. It's pretty cool you stick to one though Smile.