[03/31/13-Toronto, Ontario, Canada] Modern Bey Fair

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Toronto, Ontario, Canada-1PM-High Park
High Park (map) - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
STANDARD (MFB) FORMAT

A clash between beyblades in a modern day. Battles all over to see who will win. We shall use our beyspirits (even if its cold ) to show our passion. This is a full out Modern Bey Fair! Bladers, please come join us at High Park on Sunday, March 31st, 2013 at 1PM for Modern Bey Fair!

Since we were able to gather enough participants in the Toronto WBO General thread, this will be an official WBO tournament! Make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending \Modern Bey Fair!. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/B...ounds1.jpg

Attendance List:
JesseObre
Kei
Pockyx3
LMAO
HeavenKerbecs
mystic lugia85
lord wolfeblade
juniorBB'smom
Medalhead
Ali12345456
MidnightLWBO
Edesen smith123
Bladery66

Possible:
1234Beyblade
Flamedragon25
ridbladebreaker
Pyrus10000
SupremeFries
OrionHunter
SuntailHawk
Crimson

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm in!
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:20 PM)OrionHunter Wrote: Im back! Lol possible please.

(Mar. 24, 2013  7:16 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: I'm in!

Why are you guys back all of a sudden? Gasp

Not that I'm complaining, though!
check me down for a possible please. Smile
(Mar. 25, 2013  2:47 AM)BladingBrian Wrote: check me down for a possible please. Smile

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

i feel like i'm dreaming with all of you guys returning out of the blue; especially you, BladingBrian!
(Mar. 25, 2013  3:12 AM)Kei Wrote: IS THIS REAL LIFE?

i feel like i'm dreaming with all of you guys returning out of the blue; especially you, BladingBrian!

we have returned for your souls :3

(ok well... they have returned for your souls. i kinda leave and come back everyday XD)
Put me down as possible please Smile
Well. If a surprise return is what you want. Then a surprise return you shall get!
Put me as possible, but as of writing this post, I'll be there!
(Mar. 25, 2013  4:02 PM)Crimson Wrote: Well. If a surprise return is what you want. Then a surprise return you shall get!

GrinGrin

Also, can you guys check the event on the BeyMap for me? I added it for the proper date, but for some reason it is displaying March 30th for me instead of the 31st. Kai-V told me that it shows March 31st for her, so it could just be me.
(Mar. 25, 2013  5:57 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2013  4:02 PM)Crimson Wrote: Well. If a surprise return is what you want. Then a surprise return you shall get!

GrinGrin

Also, can you guys check the event on the BeyMap for me? I added it for the proper date, but for some reason it is displaying March 30th for me instead of the 31st. Kai-V told me that it shows March 31st for her, so it could just be me.

I just checked it out and it says the 30th for me. Anyone else?
I Feel Like A Complete Idiot Right Now But How Do You Sign Up For A WBO Tournament? Do Just Come To The Tournament And Tell The Person Your Name? Pinching_eyes_2
It says for me the 31st. The weather is starting to look nice! (except the ground is still wet.)

(Mar. 26, 2013  10:17 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Feel Like A Complete Idiot Right Now But How Do You Sign Up For A WBO Tournament? Do Just Come To The Tournament And Tell The Person Your Name? Pinching_eyes_2[/font]

You make an account here (which you did), go to the event thread (which would be this) and tell them if you are 100% going or just a "maybe". The host will write down your name, and you appear at the event venue at the specified time. Pay 5$ for a one time entry fee or 10$ for a year-round pass to all future WBO events (which is much more cost-efficient). And yes, inform the host of your username.
Thanks! One More Thing... How Do You Get Your Name On The List For Tournaments?
I REALLY wish i could come but i live in texas and we ain't goin' to canada any time soon. lol
I AM THE BEST BLADER IN THE WORLD MY RECORD IS 200 WINS AND 0 LOSSES WHICH MEANS PUT ME ON THAT LIST ATENDANCE IM DEFINETLY COMING TO MAKE ALL OF YOU LOOK LIKE DIRT
Put Me In Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 27, 2013  2:00 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Thanks! One More Thing... How Do You Get Your Name On The List For Tournaments?

You get your name on the list by just stating that you are either coming or that you are a possible for coming. Great to see a lot of people are joining for this Tourney!
I Waited 2 Days And I'm Still Not On The List Crying
Sorry guys just edited the list
So Are They Going To Be Selling Stuff There Jesse? Do You Know If The Tournament Will Sell BB-10 Stadiums And String Launchers. Please Reply...
(Mar. 30, 2013  2:02 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: So Are They Going To Be Selling Stuff There Jesse? Do You Know If The Tournament Will Sell BB-10 Stadiums And String Launchers. Please Reply...

Umm, yes they will be selling things there. Pockyx3 and Kei always have things for sale. Mostly Zero G beys for sale. Kei has Zero G string launchers for sale their, and if 1234Beyblade comes, most likely he will be selling BB-10's.
(Mar. 30, 2013  2:05 AM)LMAO Wrote: Umm, yes they will be selling things there. Pockyx3 and Kei always have things for sale. Mostly Zero G beys for sale. Kei has Zero G string launchers for sale their, and if 1234Beyblade comes, most likely he will be selling BB-10's.

Yup. This is what I'll have available:
  • BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F x1 - $26 each
  • BBG-27 Starter Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF x2 - $26 each
  • BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargole x7 - $16 each
  • BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD x1 - $22 each
  • BBG-19 Zero-G String Launcher x4 - $12 each
Kei Would We Need To Pay With Credit Cards? Because I Just Gathered A Bunch Of Money For The String Launchers And Since I'm Only 10 I Don't Have One Unhappy
(Mar. 30, 2013  2:18 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Kei Would We Need To Pay With Credit Cards? Because I Just Gathered A Bunch Of Money For The String Launchers And Since I'm Only 10 I Don't Have One Unhappy

haha, I'll answer this for Kei, no you do not need a credit card, just pay with cash and you'll be fine.
It Says The Tournament Is Today?
The tournament is tomorrow, but the Beymap for some people Is saying that it is today! Unhappy