• Phi vs Lean?!

Как вы думаете, кто из двух сильнее? А если кто то зачем? Будет интересно узнать лично, я считаю, что Фи сильнее)) - (Спасибо за активность под моим последним постом - 🔥🔥🔥 )
STOP MAKING RANDOM THREADS
It says:

Which of the two do you think is stronger? And if someone why? It will be interesting to know personally, I think Phi is stronger)) - (Thanks for the activity under my last post - 🔥🔥🔥)

He/she always sends that exact same msg in all of these kinda posts
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)Beyblade1509 Wrote: Как вы думаете, кто из двух сильнее? А если кто то зачем? Будет интересно узнать лично, я считаю, что Фи сильнее)) - (Спасибо за активность под моим последним постом - 🔥🔥🔥 )

Questions like this can easily be asked in Random Thoughts. Please ask questions of these sort there instead of making a whole new thread.
I’m giving it to Phi, he just has better feats.
Phi obviously. Lane may got that limit break but phi is literally called the god of destruction
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Phi obviously. Lane may got that limit break but phi is literally called the god of destruction

*Cough Cough* Rago anyone?
BladerGem , why do you like every one of my posts?
(Jan. 27, 2021  8:00 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: STOP MAKING RANDOM THREADS

wow 11 likes on a post telling someone to stop making random threads..................
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:20 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: BladerGem , why do you like every one of my posts?

He only likes the mini modding posts or the posts that everyone likes.
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:20 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: BladerGem , why do you like every one of my posts?

He only likes the mini modding posts or the posts that everyone likes.

What do you mean?
Lean. He has better feats:
Beat every legend
Beat Aiga easily which Phi has lost to
Beat Shu and Free and Lui and Valt
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:09 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Lean. He has better feats:
Beat every legend

he didnt win agains lord of wisdom rantaro and car boi drum
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
Beat every legend

he didnt win agains lord of wisdom rantaro and car boi drum

What? He has defeated all the legends at this point including Drum and Rantaro (Assuming Valt and Rantaro beats Aiga and Ranjiro but loses to Shu and Lane)
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: he didnt win agains lord of wisdom rantaro and car boi drum

What? He has defeated all the legends at this point including Drum and Rantaro (Assuming Valt and Rantaro beats Aiga and Ranjiro but loses to Shu and Lane)

oh frick I havent watched the anime for a while

but Rantaro was not using his full power
he was trained by Shaggy and Rantaro could beat shrek with the infinity gauntlet and all 6 stones
Beat every legend

And Phi has broken Spriggan, Fafnir, beat 16 people at once, broken z Achilles, broken Dead Hades and so much more people he’s beaten. Let’s not forget Aiga only won because the burst condition saved him. The strongest feat we’ve seen from Lane is breaking Glide Ragnaruk, King Helios, and Super Hyperion.
lol I mean probally but still we get the point Lean is the destroyer of legends so Phi stands 0 chance with that Dead Phoenix of his. I bet it would be destroyed if he even faced off Lucifer in battle.
Well eventhough phi hasn't defeated all the legends, he's pretty much defeated the ones higher up. Doesn't mean he's not able to win against lane if it was done.
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Beat every legend

And Phi has broken Spriggan, Fafnir, beat 16 people at once, broken z Achilles, broken Dead Hades and so much more people he’s beaten. Let’s not forget Aiga only won because the burst condition saved him. The strongest feat we’ve seen from Lane is breaking Glide Ragnaruk.
Super Hyperion and King helios:
[Image: 81fb7522d7ae866924dae3cb946e6a2c.jpg]

(Jan. 28, 2021  12:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: And Phi has broken Spriggan, Fafnir, beat 16 people at once, broken z Achilles, broken Dead Hades and so much more people he’s beaten. Let’s not forget Aiga only won because the burst condition saved him. The strongest feat we’ve seen from Lane is breaking Glide Ragnaruk.
Super Hyperion and King helios:
Vice Leopard:
[Image: tenor.gif]
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Super Hyperion and King helios:
Vice Leopard:
[Image: tenor.gif]
wait, lean broke leopard?
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:20 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: