“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

Who's going to be in charge of everything?
The 4 of us are in charge since we made this together and everyone else are competetors also how are going to post the posters? In areas that sell beyblade?
Also around the the park where it'll happen.
I was wondering, should I tell the anime club at my school about the beyblade tournament? I think there are some beyblade fanatics in there... And sorry for not having the poster yet. My computer crashed and just lost all the files. =(
Just make sure to mention Kai.
ok what stadiums are we going to use for the tournament. we can use thundr18's super vortex stadium for free play and whoever has a PTW
Didn't you mention having standard balance, standard stamina, and super attack stadiums? I don't think Hasbro BMF Stadiums are legal?
i actually have 2 stadiums, the balance and stamina standard stadium is different i only can use one because it uses walls you can take out and put on one of the stadiums so mainly i will bring the standard balance and super attack
Ok so the tournament will be at magic island Dec 18. I was thinking that we should all meet at the front of magic island, I will try to get something like a red flag so we can all find each other.

also dose anyone have the grand prize yet? I have a rock leone I can give to the prizes.
I thought we were just going to meet at the place you marked on the map?
yes that is where we will meet. I will be holding a red flag.
Make the prize 4 beys, 1 from all of us also Why not buy wave 3 for it like thermal Pisces
That'd be nice. My Thermal Pisces is busted. (My sign is Pisces! Argh! ) But I didn't see any Wave 2 blades yet. It would be easy to buy some 2-packs. (That Storm Leone looks fantastic)
I saw Evil Gemios, L-Drago, And Earth Eagles at the Walmart in Royal Kunia
I'm going to be away for a while. Please continue planning without me.
ok now we covered everything except how many people will show up
There is the 4 of us and who ever we decide to bring. Also do we need food? chips,soda,pizza. Does anyone here have a canopy tent they can bring to set all of our stuff by?

In other news toys n joys just got a ton of hasbro blades in stock, I think I saw some Lightning L-Drago and Burn Phoenix (also known as fireblaze) there as well.
if its the one by pearlridge they said they were out of stock
No I'm talking about the one in Kaimuki. Also Toys R Us express has some blades as well.
theres a store in dole i think they have galaxy pegasis,thermal lacerta and japanese beys. its called ideal808
Yes ideal808 is AWSOME. I'm the person who bought the last Galaxy Pegasus. Ideal808's beyblade selection is based off of a lot of Grand Ketos boosters(I got Grand Ketos from there as well).
how much is it over there i heard from a friend they restocked on galaxy pegasis
There are tons of random booster 5, and some Aquaro 105F. The Galaxy Pegasus I got was in the beyblade starter deck, It came with Galaxy Pegasus W105R2f, Rock Orso ED145SD, and Earth Virgo T125ES. It also came with a deck holder. The R2F was brokenCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying so I replaced it with HF.
Wow! I've never gone there before. I went to Toys n' Joys in Kaimuki earlier, but couldn't find many Japanese MFB, except the angle compass. Unhappy Would we be able to buy musubis from the 7-11 near the convention center on the way? I think we have a tent.