“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

Should we let more people know about the tournament? Like making posters
THANK YOU TELLING US, BLADER DJ!

Who's hosting?
Sure! We should all make a design for a poster and see which one we wanna use...

Also, do we need to have an entrance fee? Anyone have any ideas for prizes? Anyone wanna bring snacks? XD (It was my friend's idea) And is there any other info needed?
Posters? Hmm...

We probably shouldn't charge people to play games.

(Sep. 05, 2010  7:20 AM)countdudoo Wrote: What should the winner's prize be? It is a mystery
(Sep. 05, 2010  9:54 AM)thundr18 Wrote: the prize could be a hasbro stadium filed with beyblades.

(Sep. 13, 2010  8:22 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Will we bring food or something?
I'm your friend!
Yah countdudoo is right there shouldent be a fee but snacks is a good idea as for posters we should post some around the island like places that sell beyblade like wal-mart or target
We have a fee here because this organization needs to stay alive ...
So basically, we need a fee in order to keep the WBO alive? o_o So if we do collect the money, how does the WBO get it?

Unless I'm completely wrong...

Anyway, I'm working on a poster design.
Through Paypal.
Nope. But you know there are always our guardians.
I have a paypal account we can try to use. If we make the fee $10.00 will that work?

In terms of prizes does the WBO cover that or do we need to collect the prize ourselves?

lastly even though this is a little off post were will we meet on Dec 18 in magic island
I think we should meet along the area sidewalk next to the boats slightly before you enter the park.
10 dollars per person? We should find the value of the prize first.

I think we have to buy the prize. Unhappy

By that body of water people race R/C boats in?
Entry fee is set at five United States dollars, or ten if somebody wants to get a Blader Passport.

It will cost less if you just buy the prizes yourselves anyway, with all the shipping ...
Shipping we thought of buying at walmart or target
Ok. So the fee will be $5. We will buy the prize ourselves and we will be using thundr18's paypal account?

And lastly, I don't know my way around Magic Island.... What body of water? Isn't that everywhere?
(Sep. 22, 2010  5:14 AM)JJ Wrote: Shipping we thought of buying at walmart or target
I was talking about the situation where we would take care of the prizes as was mentioned earlier : for us to get them, then ship them to one of you, it would be more expensive in the end, when you can indeed just get them locally on your own.
I don't think I'm going to do the parts drive anymore. Unhappy I hope I get a new stadium before the day.
How many prizes are we going to buy how about the prize is a l-Drago stadium filled with 3 beyblades with a string launcher.
So there's going to be no more parts drive.... That sucks considering I have only one bey, and a friend of mine who is coming doesn't have one.

I also think the prize is good!! Grin

So, what kind of poster design do you want?
I just don't want people "borrowing" my beyblades forever. If I can trust you, I might let you borrow some.

I think on the poster it could say:
BATTLE ISLAND
December 18, 2010
Magic Island
Beyblade Tournament hosted by the WBO -- Go to www.worldbeyblade.org and join our forums!

.pdf   GoogleEarth_Image-1.pdf (Size: 285.59 KB / Downloads: 14)

Please take a look at the file attached. It is a place where we could meet for battle island 12/18/10.

Also there is a toys/r/us express open near toys and joys on Waialae Avenue. If you are still in need for a blade this is a good place to go, they are having a buy two get one free promo going on right now so go now!
I think u should mention that the fee is $5