“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

We could relocate, or make the tournament on the 19th (the next day) or sometime latter in the week.
I don't think I can make it if we move the tournament to an earlier time. Also, how do you put up pictures on the forums? I don't know how I'mgoing to show you all the poster.
Attach it.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I can't attach it. It says that the file is too large, over 500 kb. I check and the file is 698 kb.
ok but we still have some of us to go to the tournament so how much do we have again?
So far we have:
JJ
Countdudoo
Thundr18
VileBlader(might come)
and anyone else we are planning to bring.
wow this procces is going slow... if only more people knew about the WBO >3<
Having a Beystadium is not as good as having a legal Beystadium ...
IThere are tons of random booster 5, and some Aquaro 105F. The Galaxy Pegasus I got was in the beyblade starter deck, It came with Galaxy Pegasus W105R2f, Rock Orso ED145SD, and Earth Virgo T125ES. It also came with a deck holder. The R2F was brokenCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying so I replaced it with HF.
[/quote]

I am on Oahu. Would you sell me your Orso or Virgo?

thanks
Count me in to play ! I am located in Honolulu
Yet another participant! You know the specifics, right? You can look at the earlier pages of this thread if you need to know anything about the party thing. Also, what do you mean by Orso or Virgo? Rock Orso D125B?
Sorry the Rock Orso ED145D and Earth Virgo T125ED I have are not for sale. However Hasbro should be releasing Rock Orso D125B and Earth Virgo GB145B in starters. They should be much cheaper than buying from me or Ideal0808.

If you are still intrested in buying those particular beys Ideal808 should have them.
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:18 AM)thundr18 Wrote: Sorry the Rock Orso ED145D and Earth Virgo T125ED I have are not for sale. However Hasbro should be releasing Rock Orso D125B and Earth Virgo GB145B in starters. They should be much cheaper than buying from me or Ideal0808.

If you are still intrested in buying those particular beys Ideal808 should have them.

Thanks

I went to Ideal808 / Toylynx and they do not have the version 4 random packs. I appreciate the info! Lets battle sometime!
That is very off-topic.
Sorry guys, I can't make it anymore. Unhappy

Anyway, I have a poster for you guys. I put the pic in a Word Document so it is less than 500 kb.

.doc   Doc1.doc (Size: 348.01 KB / Downloads: 10)
Thanks VileBlader! I really hope you can come to the next tournment.
I just realized that there was a typo on the poster. On the bottom, it says "Bosted by the WBO." I think you should fix that to "Hosted" before you put the posters up.
It looks like were almost done planning.
u no i dont think this is gonna work out by the 17th... Im leaving this for now until more people sign up. Bye
Ok who is still interested in having the tournament/ free battle?
...So I guess then we should just make a private thing? Unhappy
Somebody goes to someone else's house to play a bit?
What if we still met at ala moana?

I had an idea that we could start a beyblade club for hawaii.
hmm, now this has got my attention...