“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

If we can set up a club who here would be intrested in joining?

I think that we should still meet on the 18th to plan.

I know this is not the right thread to plan in so should we open a new one?
You guys can go ahead and plan. I think it's a good idea and I'll love to join. Tell me how it goes. Smile
Ok so dose the 18th still work for most of us? I will post the map of were we will be soon.

I also got the wide square stadium Stupid for us to use.
Hi i´m interest too i´m from europe but if the event is in the christmas holidays no problem i´m going to spend the holidays in hawaii !!!!!!!
Hmm... idk yet if we should host one on the 18th, I was thinking that we should have it during summer next year in 2011. By then more bladers will join the WBO and then we can make an event.
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:58 AM)thundr18 Wrote: What if we still met at ala moana?

I had an idea that we could start a beyblade club for hawaii.

Kool! Lets meet where we have room to battle
I think we should all meet on the 18th just to meet. We could also start planing how the club would work.
i think what you guys are doing is awesome keep at it and dont give up Wink I really wish i could join you guys.................
i think what you guys are doing is awesome keep at it and dont give up Wink I really wish i could join you guys.................
[/quote]

Lord Fanatico's right. We should keep on planning. Here is an updated map of where we will meet. Lets meet at 10:00 a.m.

.pdf   Ala Moana Park Map.pdf (Size: 627.66 KB / Downloads: 11)
Umm... I died.

But a club sounds good. (Everyone is mad at me now, right?)
im going ala moana today but not the park... but I'll see if i can come after shopping.
I was at Ala Moana park today (12/18) at the designated location (Park Area 31 as shown on the map that I posted) from 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. this morning, and no one else showed up. I looked around several times, but did not see anyone who looked like they were there for Battle Island. I gave up hope for today, but perhaps we should try again. Let's try to private message each other the next time.
wow told u we should have it during summer...
Ok lets try doing something summer 2011. Yesterday I went to ideal 808 and asked them if they would help us organize a tournament in their store, the person I talked with said that he would look in to having a tournament as early as January.Ideal 808 has not committed to any thing yet they just said they would look in to it.

Also if anyone is looking for BB-97, BB-95, and BB-88 Ideal 808 has them in stock!
Oh wow u guys are really trying to get a Tourney started. You should try to go to as many stores as can. Maybe you can ask Da Planet and also Toylynx
Also to get more attention you should post that poster on craigslist to advertise plus its free that could get a little more attention.
ok, so its early January... looks like ideal808 didnt make a tournament. Unhappy
IM GOING TO HAWII HONALULU SOMEWONE BATTLE ME oN MONDAY Stupid
Well, I support you all who want's to have it in Oahu. Cause I live there!
im a blader in hawaii to oahu pearl cityPinching_eyes_2
When will the tournament be I am interested