“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

I want to come but im in atwater CA I don't think I can make it
Hi fellow beybladers so there have been a great increase in tournaments all over the world but this reply is for a Hawaii beyblade tournament now for me this will be a one time thing in hawaii but i hope i will be able to start it and someone who is dedicated will be able to continue for me.Now im interseted in hosting a tournament but this is only if i can find people who will be dedicated to help me out,atleast 4 other particapents if u are willing to help please PM me or reply now basicly i want to disscuss with people in hawaii in the tournament about the.......
•Date
•Prizes ETC.....
i was thinking of makeing the tournament MFB,anyways besides all this what im asking is for people who would love to help involving helping with prizes and location so if u wish to help in anyway please reply down below.
so wat do u guys think? anyone interseted?
Hi epic bladers as i past these forums i saw an ohau forum and i was excited so here we should meet
time:1:30 p.m.
date: june 15th 2013 (sounds good to u guys?)
Prizes:umm idk can some contestants bring somr prizes idk Tongue_out
umm can like 2 or 3 depending on who comes bring a statium ill bring one so plz reply and ill take note of contestant then after well stil talk about the location for now plz reply from (june 4th until june 12th if u cant replu by then u wont be able to enter the tornoment please bring 3 beyblades any were from metal fusion master fury and zero-g

So until then blade with all ur heart good luck bladers

Oh and tip: hirry up and reply folks

Thanks for listening
Well.i am

Well.i am

could you do a Maui one

Could anyone do one in maui.plz
I know that I am a few years to late on this, but I am trying to organize a beyblade tournament and would like to see if anyone would be interested.

I created a new post under the WBO General titled "[Hawaii,USA] Oahu Open Tournament". Please reply if you are an interested blader.
I go to Maui almost every year, and sometimes Oahu. Maybe one day..