Quote this message in a reply

I'm a filipino I have 8 beys but 1 was stolen cause brought it to school

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...24&bih=553
Nov 21 2010 11:09 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
whats that???

Starblast Attack!!

Yes, we really need Filipino Forums here cause a lot of us Filipinos really like Beyblades.

[Image: hjlgitiudt-1.jpg]
Nov 26 2010 08:01 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eclipse162

eclipse162
(This post was last modified: Jan 09 2011 02:16 AM by eclipse162.)
we need a decent moderator that knows the Filipino language. I could! I know the rules very well,with help from Kai-V and the WBO rules.

Signature was too large. Read the rules.
Dec 05 2010 06:56 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Delta Blader™

☆PHILIPPINES ELITE☆
Rose Gold Face

Kai-V might agree if you introduce many of your friends to WBO.

P.S. I am Filipino.

[Image: 55fcpz.png]
Dec 08 2010 07:42 AM
AMATEraxu(*)

DRAGON SLAYER

Is this thread still open if it is im a pure filipino and some members create a SPAM pls read the rules or ask kai-v and filipino out there feel free to pm me for questions.

THE NAMES OMEGA DESTROYER AND YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH ME.
Pegasis_Wink???::
May 13 2012 04:25 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: May 13 2012 04:44 AM by Kai-V.)
(May 13 2012 04:25 AM)BARNARDS LOOP Wrote:  Is this thread still open if it is im a pure filipino and some members create a SPAM pls read the rules or ask kai-v and filipino out there feel free to pm me for questions.

Right now, compared to before, there are definitely not enough a active Members from the Philippines to warrant the creation of a Philippines forum, unfortunately. Hopefully, if zionson hosts a successful tournament there for BeyDays, this will change.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
May 13 2012 04:44 AM
AMATEraxu(*)

DRAGON SLAYER

He did one thought in april 27 2012

May 13 2012 04:50 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

I had no idea about it, it was not approved by the World Beyblade Organization.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
May 13 2012 04:52 AM
AMATEraxu(*)

DRAGON SLAYER

Well yes i pm him about any tourney and he answered me that it is on april 27 2012

May 13 2012 05:05 AM
sarabscientist

LOUD YELLING
BeyRank: #765 (1,078)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012Amber FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragonis Face
(This post was last modified: May 25 2012 09:58 PM by sarabscientist.)
I know the Phils can be a very active beyblade hot spot.If someone call pull something together for Beydays,it would be excellenet!

[Image: eeqdQ.png]
|| MyBB Code Guide || User CP Guide ||
Wake up, I know you can hear me.
May 13 2012 06:17 AM
AMATEraxu(*)

DRAGON SLAYER

Dont know if anyone wants to host a tourney here ill ask my cousin that live in manila cuz she works in a tourney spot mall.

May 13 2012 07:08 AM
zionson

Thunderground League
BeyRank: #714 (1,085)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIPassport Face

We're working on a WBO-sanctioned tourney. Just smoothening out some details. WBO tournaments are significantly different from the current tournament scene sponsored by Bankee Trading. The Bankee/WBBA tournaments are Season 2 beys only and are single elimination bracket tournaments with three rounds on square-type stadiums. The tournament scene is very healthy, but it's very, very different from the WBO format.

Hopefully we'll be able to give more details on this in a few days, if not sooner.

@Barnards Loop - Sorry! I made a typo. I meant MAY 27, not April 27.

[Image: signature-wbo.jpg]
May 14 2012 12:34 PM