philippines forum

Kai-V might agree if you introduce many of your friends to WBO.

P.S. I am Filipino.
Is this thread still open if it is im a pure filipino and some members create a SPAM pls read the rules or ask kai-v and filipino out there feel free to pm me for questions.
(May. 13, 2012  4:25 AM)BARNARDS LOOP Wrote: Is this thread still open if it is im a pure filipino and some members create a SPAM pls read the rules or ask kai-v and filipino out there feel free to pm me for questions.

Right now, compared to before, there are definitely not enough a active Members from the Philippines to warrant the creation of a Philippines forum, unfortunately. Hopefully, if zionson hosts a successful tournament there for BeyDays, this will change.
He did one thought in april 27 2012
I had no idea about it, it was not approved by the World Beyblade Organization.
Well yes i pm him about any tourney and he answered me that it is on april 27 2012
I know the Phils can be a very active beyblade hot spot.If someone call pull something together for Beydays,it would be excellenet!
Dont know if anyone wants to host a tourney here ill ask my cousin that live in manila cuz she works in a tourney spot mall.
We're working on a WBO-sanctioned tourney. Just smoothening out some details. WBO tournaments are significantly different from the current tournament scene sponsored by Bankee Trading. The Bankee/WBBA tournaments are Season 2 beys only and are single elimination bracket tournaments with three rounds on square-type stadiums. The tournament scene is very healthy, but it's very, very different from the WBO format.

Hopefully we'll be able to give more details on this in a few days, if not sooner.

@Barnards Loop - Sorry! I made a typo. I meant MAY 27, not April 27.