looking for plastic beyblades.

i am looking for dragoon gt,v2,v2 rc,v,s and dranzer gt,v,v2 and driger v,v2 and draciel g,v2,v and strata dragoon v,g. if any one have any of them in any condition and want to send me for nothing then plz pm me.remember in (any condition).it's because i am not rich accually i am a poor boy but i love beyblades.
Sorry, but nobody is going to send you free beys, as you'vve been told repetatively before.
plz try to understand i am apoor boy and i don't have enough to money to buy beyblades so that's why requesting beyblades in any condition.
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:19 AM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: what is coming to me:-

1x DRAGOON STORM
1x DRAGOON FIGHTER
1x DRAGOON VICTORY
1x DRAGOON VICTORY 2
1x DRAGOON GALAXY
1x DRAGOON GALAXY TURBO
1x DRAGOON METAL STORM
1x ULTIMATE DRAGOON METAL STORM

And may be in some days i will also buy dranzer series and driger series and draciel series and strata dragoon series.
i think this type of buy sounds awesome!!!!!!!!

Also standing to your lies you should have already got everything you are asking for
some strange person said me on facebook that he will send me those beyblade and i told him my full address but he was lying and he didn't send beyblades.so sorry about that because in excitement i had posted it.
I'm going to close this, It's highly unlikely anyone will send you these Beyblades for free.