dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Scythe Kronos and Basalt Horogium haven't arrived yet (dispatched on 29th August) … However I'm optimistic that they'll arrive sometime this week !
Hello, do you get your stock from Hong Kong Toy Shop Mani Limited?
Package arrived yesterday thank you so much xD
CurlyMagic : please PM your home address to me, let me go to double check all our records, thanks!

qwertxj3 : please tell me do you want to buy beys from me or mani?

Boxhead : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:57 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: CurlyMagic : please PM your home address to me, let me go to double check all our records, thanks!

PM Sent Stupid
Thanks again Dimsum from a happy customer
CurlyMagic : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

jdmojojojo : Joyful_3
How long is shipping to Norway?
Payment sent & PM sent!
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:57 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: CurlyMagic : please PM your home address to me, let me go to double check all our records, thanks!

qwertxj3 : please tell me do you want to buy beys from me or mani?

Boxhead : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

I dont want to buy the beys, I only want to know if you get your beys from Mani because I am going to Hong Kong and Mani is in Hong Kong.
(Sep. 20, 2011  7:11 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I dont want to buy the beys, I only want to know if you get your beys from Mani because I am going to Hong Kong and Mani is in Hong Kong.

But why do you care ? Just get your Beyblades from Mani in Hong Kong and stop posting here if you are not going to buy from dimsum2u.
zurafablader99 :due to the very long distance, so the shipment time will takes longer, around 2 to 3 weeks.

BlackOutCannon : PM returned, so please go to check it, thanks!

Kai-V : thanks for your help! Joyful_3
PMed.
is shipping charges free ? i want a basalt horogium. i cant find any one in my country Unhappy if shipping is free let me know i wanna buy one!
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:43 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: is shipping charges free ? i want a basalt horogium. i cant find any one in my country Unhappy if shipping is free let me know i wanna buy one!

Shipping is free and just to remind cause of your other thread 7.99GBP $12.51 USD Tracking is 2.50 though
Check the OP! It clearly indicates that regular shipping is included. If you want with tracking number, you have to pay extra 1.50£.(pound)GBP
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:52 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:43 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: is shipping charges free ? i want a basalt horogium. i cant find any one in my country Unhappy if shipping is free let me know i wanna buy one!

Shipping is free and just to remind cause of your other thread 7.99GBP $12.51 USD Tracking is 2.50 though

what do u mean is it $12.51 USD now? Unhappy
So the WBO prices are on which link?
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:59 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:52 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:

what do u mean is it $12.51 USD now? Unhappy
It was always 12.51 USD gBP is another Curency United States Dollar and Grand British Pound have different values

and @ Power these are his WBP Prizes however his EBay is more expensive we get discount
Chups : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

beyblademonitor : yes! the up-dated price is GBP7.99 included shipping fee, so please PM me to take order, thanks!

BillyBlast : yes! you are right, thanks for your help!

JR_Tiger : thanks for your help! maybe he/she is a new member, but thanks for answer.

beyblademonitor : the up-dated price today is USD12.46 (www.xe.com)

powerangeryan : please click the following links, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers

BillyBlast : thanks! Joyful_3
Received item. Very Fast shipping to AUS. Recommended seller. ^^
(Sep. 29, 2011  4:15 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Chups : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

beyblademonitor : yes! the up-dated price is GBP7.99 included shipping fee, so please PM me to take order, thanks!

JR_Tiger : thanks for your help! maybe he/she is a new member, but thanks for answer.

thanks !

do u have twisted tempo?
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:22 AM)beyblademonitor Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  4:15 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Chups : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

thanks !

do u have twisted tempo?

He has Basalt Horogium the same except a Takara Tomy Starter with Light Launcher 2 you should PM or read the OP
well, prices here and on e-bay are different. Does this mean, that if I order dirrectly it would be cheaper for me? Or the prices here just doesn't include shipment (or not actual, may be)?

Cause I wanted to order Hell Kerbeks BD145DS, Pegasis 105RF (In fact, I just need only RF from Pegasis, but I do not think that you offer parts of beys) and 3 SEGMENT BEY LAUNCHER GRIP (It suits light launchers, am I right?)

The difference in sum would be (9.49-8.99) * 2 + 6.49 - 5.99 = 1.5 GBP. It is not so big difference, but it is difference. If I would translate russian proverb to english it would sound like "a penny saves a pound".

PS. I realy want these three, but I'm a bit greedy, so I'm pretty interested in saving a bit of my money
(Sep. 29, 2011  5:02 PM)Deiron Wrote: well, prices here and on e-bay are different. Does this mean, that if I order dirrectly it would be cheaper for me? Or the prices here just doesn't include shipment (or not actual, may be)?

It is clearly written that shipping is included in those prices. dimsum2u is one of our Authorized Beyblade Dealers, so members of this site indeed get better prices.